Chilling story

What do you think about the world?
Kelshara
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kelshara »

Spang wrote:why does every current event thread revert to another Midnyte bashing thread?
Probably because he insists on making a larger dumbass of himself on each and every thread.
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

Kelshara wrote:
Spang wrote:why does every current event thread revert to another Midnyte bashing thread?
Probably because he insists on making a larger dumbass of himself on each and every thread.
It's because people are entitled to their opinion unless it differs from the loud, anti-america, pessimism, name calling majority that frequent this board.
Kelshara
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kelshara »

Yeah because we have said something similarly stupid to "Fuck Muslims!"

Do the world a favour and drop dead before you influene anybody in your family with your idiotic rantings.
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Kelshara wrote:Yeah because we have said something similarly stupid to "Fuck Muslims!"

Do the world a favour and drop dead before you influene anybody in your family with your idiotic rantings.
HAHA

First sentence you try and make me look insensitive, then follow it up with you hoping I drop dead. Ahhh man, you are too funny. Your so passionate you know what's best for everyone else. Your so passionate that you know bad when you see it. What a fool you look like when you exact the same traits you denounce. Really hilarious.
Hesten
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hesten »

Hmm, methinks we need a new poll:

Who want Midnyte to drop dead :)
"Terrorism is the war of the poor, and war is the terrorism of the rich"
Kelshara
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kelshara »

Difference is: You are not worthy of being compassionate about. Just like I have no compassion for terrorists.

Oh and it is "You're" not "Your".
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Kelshara wrote:Difference is: You are not worthy of being compassionate about. Just like I have no compassion for terrorists.

Oh and it is "You're" not "Your".
uh-huh
Etasi
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Etasi »

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:It's because people are entitled to their opinion unless it differs from the loud, anti-america, pessimism, name calling majority that frequent this board.
The only reason you think this is because the most vocal conservatives on this board are, for the most part, retarded. I don't doubt for one second that actual, productive discussion would go on (maybe not all the time, but far more than it does now) if you and your fellow retards learned to make coherent, logical arguments, and/or if the more intelligent conservatives spoke up more and you just shut up.
Etasi Answer - Cestus Dei
Cut the kids in half
Etasi
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Etasi »

Knibble wrote:I have to ask this.If Kerry was to take over now would he pull our troops out of there and leave it be?Would there be another major terriost attack?Do you really believe Kerry can fix things NOW?
They are so pissed off at us even if Kerry were to TRY and fix things USA would get hit hard and it will be far worse than 911.
No, I don't believe Kerry intends to pull the troops out of Iraq if he's elected, nor should he. The benefit of Kerry being elected as far as Iraq goes is that he's far more likely to successfully internationalize the effort in Iraq. You can say what you want about the 'international' makeup of the current effort, but there's a very big difference between a US led group of international soldiers, and a UN led one as far as perception goes. And international perception of the US/relations with other countries is really where we're hurting the most lately.

I don't really understand your contention that if Kerry were to try and fix things the "USA would get hit hard." It sounds a lot like the groundless speculation that the US would have suffered far more terrorist attacks had Gore been president during Sept 11. Why would there be even more terrorist attacks if we pulled out of Iraq (which isn't what Kerry has said he'll do anyway)? It's not as though we're somehow keeping all the terrorists corralled in Iraq, and they're going to escape if we leave. Without a military prescence, things would probably get a lot worse for many who live there, but it's not as though there aren't plenty of disgruntled Iraqis already.

So what do you imagine Kerry's going to do that would make the US so much more vulnerable? What you're saying sounds a lot like more like fearmongering designed to reelect Bush than anything else.
Etasi Answer - Cestus Dei
Cut the kids in half
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

we (the US troops) set up shop in Saudi prior to the first gulf war. Iraq invaded Kuwait, we saved the day and after the war was over instead of going home, we stayed. we've been there (the middle east) ever since.

they consider it holy land.

after the first gulf war we should have left. we should have never stayed.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Spang wrote:we (the US troops) set up shop in Saudi prior to the first gulf war. Iraq invaded Kuwait, we saved the day and after the war was over instead of going home, we stayed. we've been there (the middle east) ever since.

This is an oversimplification to the point of midnyte level ignorance.
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Forthe
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Brutus709

Post by Forthe »

Kylere wrote:
Spang wrote:we (the US troops) set up shop in Saudi prior to the first gulf war. Iraq invaded Kuwait, we saved the day and after the war was over instead of going home, we stayed. we've been there (the middle east) ever since.

I wouldn't go that far.
All posts are personal opinion.
My opinion may == || != my guild's.
"All spelling mistakes were not on purpose as I dont know shit ." - Torrkir
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Kylere wrote:

now why do you think that? do you honestly feel the US has a right on middle eastern soil?
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

It's like vampires; they can't come in unless you invite them, but once you do no one gets out alive!
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Knibble wrote:I have to ask this.If Kerry was to take over now would he pull our troops out of there and leave it be?Would there be another major terriost attack?Do you really believe Kerry can fix things NOW?
They are so pissed off at us even if Kerry were to TRY and fix things USA would get hit hard and it will be far worse than 911.
Don't flame me on this I am only asking some simple questions cause I see many Bush bashings and Kerry lovers on the boards and it just makes me wonder what would really happen if Kerry were to take over today.
No one knows, because Kerry has yet to explain what his stance is. He's too afriad to alienate any voters, so he has made no hard stance on or against anything. Kerry is the every man !
sarlen
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by sarlen »

Don't flame me on this I am only asking some simple questions cause I see many Bush bashings and Kerry lovers on the boards and it just makes me wonder what would really happen if Kerry were to take over today.
I doubt at this point he could do much to reverse the damage done. If he pulled out the frail structure that is Iraq would crumble from the weight of the terrorists and extremists. If he stayed with it chances are he would do no better then Bush did or would/will do.
Mort
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Mort »

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:
No one knows, because Kerry has yet to explain what his stance is. He's too afriad to alienate any voters, so he has made no hard stance on or against anything. Kerry is the every man !

Not True! I saw an interview with him lastnight and he took a stand against gay "Marriage" (not civil unions). That's the first thing I think I have ever seen him actually get off the fence on.
Morteus - 60 NE War - Cenarius
Warlord of <Driven>

"I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct....."
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

Forthe wrote:
Kylere wrote:

I wouldn't go that far.
See? It's great to see 2 opposites bridging the gap and coming together on a common issue.