Canada Advice

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Swiiter
Gets Around
Gets Around

Canada Advice

Post by Swiiter »

I'm embarrased to ask this question,but I'm really confused here and I wanted to do something nice for my girlfriend's b-day. I 'm leaving in a few weeks for a trip to Vermont and was hoping to drive up to Montreal for a couple of days with my girlfriend after our weekend in vermont. Problem is, is that I have a DWI conviction from 4 years ago. I've since learned I may not be allowed into the country. I've read some places that I can pay like $200 canadian at the border and they will let me through, but after speaking with the consulate they said I would have to file for a temporary residence permit to enter the country and it could take up to 8 weeks for it to process. Does anyone have any details on this?

Thanks!
Drasta
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drasta »

have kyou smuggle you into the country
Toall
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Toall »

have your GF drive over the border
http://www.veeshanvault.org/gallery/album13/IMG_0046 aaah the vegas FF

Drunken Chanter Hidden stonner
Swiiter
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Swiiter »

well i think i'll just try when we get there, if i have problems oh well. i think maybe i'll just drive somewhere else since everything in the new englan area is relatively close. any suggestions? I'll be in burlington, vt.