Game to play

General discussion about other games, links to reviews, demos, etc - let us know about whats up and coming

Moderators: Funkmasterr, noel

Sassii
No Stars!

Game to play

Post by Sassii »

I was wondering if there was a decent game anyone would recommend playing for now? I played EQ for years and quit about a year or so ago (this is Prettii if anyone remembers me... I can't remember my password or email address so I can use that name here :( ). From there a friend talked me into DAoC which I tolerated for 6 months maybe. The only good thing about it was there was no addiction factor to it for me, I could play a few hours and walk away! LoL!

I swore off 'puter games and have played all the PS2 games I could stomach. Sooooo I'm looking forward to WoW and am desperate to find something to pass my time. Any suggestions?
Fistinyereyes
No Stars!

Post by Fistinyereyes »

Off-line, Morrowind is a great time sink if you haven't played that yet. No multi-player, but still a great and fun game that has replay value.

Online, I don't know what to recommend, SWG (Star Wars Galaxies) Might be ok if you are just looking for something to kill time. From what I've heard it's fun up till the point where you can't progress any further.

~Fisty