CROCOP!

Forum for kung fu, and grappling, and dolphins, and street fights, and body building, and.....

Moderator: The Kwon

Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

CROCOP!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Pherr the Dorf
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pherr the Dorf »

Awesome
The first duty of a patriot is to question the government

Jefferson
Karae
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Karae »

I swear everytime I watch this guy I think he's going to kick someone's head into the 15th row someday...
War pickles men in a brine of disgust and dread.
Pherr the Dorf
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pherr the Dorf »

Just amazing feet, great hands too, but insane feet

Jefferson
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

His left leg is feared! :D
Pherr the Dorf
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pherr the Dorf »

I still get a chuckle from the toe lines on the bruise near the end of the vid

Jefferson
Revs
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Revs »

I think that black guy threw the fight and cried like a little bitch at the 2:45 mark in the video :razz:
What's CroCop's record btw?
aka Trake Daddy 65 Overlord, Cestus Dei [retired]
Diamonds are a girl's blow job enabler
Pherr the Dorf
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pherr the Dorf »

Revs wrote:I think that black guy threw the fight and cried like a little bitch at the 2:45 mark in the video :razz:
Watch it again, that wasn't a thrown fight, that was a hellva punch. I think he's like 9-1-2 with a draw vs Silva, and a loss at pride this fall to....uhhhh I forget, but it was by submission

Jefferson
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Revs wrote:I think that black guy threw the fight and cried like a little bitch at the 2:45 mark in the video :razz:
Crocop damaged Sapp's right eye there!
Eye was bleeding and the orbital bone was damaged if i remember correctly!

If you watch all Sapp's matches after the CropCop fight, you will notice that his right eye looks a bit strangÉ!
Karae
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Karae »

Draws with Silva and Takada, loss to Noguiera.

http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/figh ... terid=2326
War pickles men in a brine of disgust and dread.
Pherr the Dorf
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pherr the Dorf »

Another Awesome vid on http://mma-fighter.com/ just awesome tons of older footage, and a OMG I am so sorry funaki, that HAD to hurt. And showing Silva where he really wanted to kick and blowing kisses = priceless

Jefferson
MooZilla
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by MooZilla »

That guy is insane. Amazing feet...
i am a liberal.
Menelaos
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Menelaos »

Interesting thing about the Nogueira/Mirko fight was that Mirko was kicking his ass pretty handily throughout the fight, avoiding takedowns. Nogueira finally took him down near the beginning of the 2nd round and when Mirko tried to flop him off, he allowed Nogueira to get an armbar on him. By the way, his professional record on Sherdog is not accurate, as are a couple of other big-name fighter's records. It seems Sherdog likes to selectively ignore certain people's losses in past events like K-1, etc. I've seen two K-1 fights where Mirko was KO'd. One against Mcdonald, and anotehr against some other black kickboxer, looked like Kevin Randall but it wasn't Randall.

I really like Cro-cop. He's one badass kickboxer. Once he gets more comfortable on the ground defending himself, keeping a little more patience, he'll be near unstoppable in Pride! I SOOOOO wanted Mirko to win, so I could see him fight Fedor Emelianenko, who in my opinion is the baddest mofo in the circuit(He destroyed Nogueira). Instead, it's going to be another Nogueira/Fedor fight, I think.
Pherr the Dorf
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pherr the Dorf »

Menelaos wrote:Interesting thing about the Nogueira/Mirko fight was that Mirko was kicking his ass pretty handily throughout the fight, avoiding takedowns. Nogueira finally took him down near the beginning of the 2nd round and when Mirko tried to flop him off, he allowed Nogueira to get an armbar on him. By the way, his professional record on Sherdog is not accurate, as are a couple of other big-name fighter's records. It seems Sherdog likes to selectively ignore certain people's losses in past events like K-1, etc. I've seen two K-1 fights where Mirko was KO'd. One against Mcdonald, and anotehr against some other black kickboxer, looked like Kevin Randall but it wasn't Randall.

I really like Cro-cop. He's one badass kickboxer. Once he gets more comfortable on the ground defending himself, keeping a little more patience, he'll be near unstoppable in Pride! I SOOOOO wanted Mirko to win, so I could see him fight Fedor Emelianenko, who in my opinion is the baddest mofo in the circuit(He destroyed Nogueira). Instead, it's going to be another Nogueira/Fedor fight, I think.
You may get your wish, the tourney will be interesting. Kwon gonna make a league with VV's for this?

Jefferson
Pherr the Dorf
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pherr the Dorf »

Menelaos wrote:Interesting thing about the Nogueira/Mirko fight was that Mirko was kicking his ass pretty handily throughout the fight, avoiding takedowns. Nogueira finally took him down near the beginning of the 2nd round and when Mirko tried to flop him off, he allowed Nogueira to get an armbar on him. By the way, his professional record on Sherdog is not accurate, as are a couple of other big-name fighter's records. It seems Sherdog likes to selectively ignore certain people's losses in past events like K-1, etc. I've seen two K-1 fights where Mirko was KO'd. One against Mcdonald, and anotehr against some other black kickboxer, looked like Kevin Randall but it wasn't Randall.

You may get your wish, the tourney will be interesting. Kwon gonna make a league with VV's for this?

Jefferson
Pherr the Dorf
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pherr the Dorf »

Jefferson