Eat, Canadians, eat......

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Zygar_ Cthulhukin
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Eat, Canadians, eat......

Post by Zygar_ Cthulhukin »

Our plot to fatten you up so you'll be easier to conquer has begun!

http://www.mcdonalds.ca/en/aboutus/medi ... .asp?id=66
{{{(>.<)}}} (o.o) \\(^o^)// --- I DID IT!!!! -Hiro
Tegellan
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tegellan »

Next it will be bigmacs!
Fortune favors the brave!
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

I wasn't aware that there was any beef in McDonald's burgers :razz:
Chidoro
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Chidoro »

Check out a white castle burger if you want to see the poorest excuse for a cow stepping foot on this planet
Vetiria
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Vetiria »

Don't defile White Castle!
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

They're just trying to cut into the Kraft dinner market...

White Castle and Krystals make the best burgers.

>misses WhataBurger
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
Axien_Dellusions
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Axien_Dellusions »

In-N-Out! I'd trade all the whataburgers in Texas for an In-N-Out.
Lvl 65 enchanter (retired)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstien

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." Galileo Galilei
Zygar_ Cthulhukin
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

In-N-Out?

sounds kinky.....
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

God, I have seen too many Canadians to believe that a few million free burgers is going to make anyone think more of them are fat.

Of course for those living in the 10% regions of Canada, I do not blame them for an extra 25lbs of fat, gets fraking cold up there. Heck I would want to be my old weight up in Haines Junction for example.
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Chidoro
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Chidoro »

Vetiria wrote:Don't defile White Castle!
I didn't say I hated them

It ain't beef though! Ahh, the cows, think of the cows!

The "meat" is the questionable thing. I mean, it's tiny, and square, with holes (!), and steam cooked (!?)
Tegellan
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tegellan »

Maybe it's tofu?
Fortune favors the brave!
Xaem
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Xaem »

Did you know that the meat in dog food is Grade C meat?

...And Taco Bell meat is grade D?

Isn't that sick?
Zygar_ Cthulhukin
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

From Snopes.com

Internet, 1999]

Supposedly found on a box of sausages that my university was using..."Grade D, but edible".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Collected via e-mail, 2003]

I've heard from several people that Taco Bell uses Grade D Edible meat in their foods (i.e. the skins, testicles, penises, et cetera ground up).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Collected via e-mail, 2003]

I heard from a friend that Taco Bell meat is grade F, while most dog foods are grade D (a better grade).

Origins: It's
hard to say how long this legend has been with us, but folks of our acquaintance report hearing it as far back as 1980. Besides its two most common expressions (college cafeterias and fast food providers), this legend has also been told of food served in grade school lunchrooms, children's summer camps, and prisons. In every instance, someone swears to have seen the telltale boxes of meat being unloaded from trucks which have arrived to provision the kitchens, or to have spied these packages in the kitchens themselves. Usually the crates are said to have been labeled "Grade D But Edible," but we've also heard "Grade D — Edible," "Grade F — Edible," "Grade D Beef: Fit for human consumption," and (our particular favorite) "Grade D — Unfit For Human Consumption — Suitable For Prisoners and Students."

It's naught but lore, though. In the USA meat is not graded on a scale represented by letters, so one would never see crates of meat labeled Grade D (or any other letter grade).
Abelard
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Abelard »

it's just a matter of time till the states become the 11th province of canada!
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

USDA Grades for Meat and Poultry
Beef
Beef is graded as whole carcasses in two ways:

quality grades - for tenderness, juiciness, and flavor; and
yield grades - for the amount of usable lean meat on the carcass.

There are eight quality grades for beef. Quality grades are based on the amount of marbling (flecks of fat within the lean), color, and maturity.

Quality Grades:
· Prime grade - is produced from young, well-fed beef cattle. It has abundant marbling and is generally sold in restaurants and hotels. Prime roasts and steaks are excellent for dry-heat cooking (i.e., roasting, broiling, and grilling).

· Choice grade - is high quality, but has less marbling than Prime. Choice roasts and steaks from the loin and rib will be very tender, juicy, and flavorful and are, like Prime, suited to dry-heat cooking. Many of the less tender cuts, such as those from the rump, round, and blade chuck, can also be cooked with dry heat, but be careful not to overcook them. Using a meat thermometer takes the guesswork out of cooking and assures a safe internal temperature: 145 ° F is medium rare; 160 ° F, medium; and 170 ° F, well done.

· Select grade - is very uniform in quality and normally leaner than the higher grades. It is fairly tender, but, because it has less marbling, it may lack some of the juiciness and flavor of the higher grades. Only the tender cuts (loin, rib, sirloin) should be cooked with dry heat. Other cuts should be marinated before cooking or cooked with moisture to obtain maximum tenderness and flavor.

· Standard and Commercial grades – frequently are sold as ungraded or as "store brand" meat.

· Utility, Cutter, and Canner grades - are seldom, if ever, sold at retail but are used instead to make ground beef and processed products.
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

I'm hungry now :)
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."