Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue

Music/concert reviews and discussion

Moderators: Drolgin Steingrinder, Truant

murr
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue

Post by murr »

Prelease cd got leaked, wow. Great cd. Yellowcard is a fairly good pop-punkish (not so much punk, whatever) band, except with a violin. Better songs include "Rough Draft," "Sureshot," and "Everywhere" (michelle branch cover). If anyone likes that, pm me, I can send you some of the leaked mp3s from Ocean Avenue. Excelllent stuff~
Murr - Fires of Heaven - Black Dragonflight
Laliana
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Laliana »

My daughter got it yesterday, it's pretty good.
Warlock of Ixtlan ~ Whisperwind
Lexien
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Lexien »

I saw Yellowcard at a show with Rufio and Lagwagon, they gave a pretty kick ass show.. I enjoy playing some of their songs on their other album on my accoustic guitar.. (something of value and cigarette)

Haven't heard the new cd yet but i already have some of the songs you listed, sureshot is from the other cd and the michelle branch cover i already had since it was released on a cover compilation. (they really did a nice job with that michelle branch song..) Guess ill go download it from the mirc mp3 bot channel i hang around to get advance cd's :)

(On a side note i got the leaked Thrice album and it kicks ass it's out today in stores now.. i know you don't like them all that much murr but they still kick ass imho ;))
65 Deceiver
Tindalarae
No Stars!
Wii Friend Code: 2207 3400 7065 3596

Post by Tindalarae »

I saw yellowcard live with army of freshmen, stole your woman, and a couple other bands. they were totally awesome, but the violin player had messed up his ankle so he didn't do any backflips :(

i love the new cd, although my favorite songs from the band are still some of the older ones.

(the thrice cd is awesome, they're my favorite band! :D )