Dreamscape

WoW Discussion
Sargeras
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Dreamscape

Post by Sargeras »

Some of you guys know that I played around with the MPQ files to make some funny in-game alterations. I found a couple of videos of a guy that takes it to the extreme. I highly recommend downloading the high-quality videos, or at least watch the Stage6 stream. The other qualities make you miss out on a lot of detail.

Wandering Dreamscape
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=42529
My faves for this one were the zones he completely redid to assume what they would look like before the Scourge/Horde invasions, as well as redoing others.

Ephemeral Dreamscape
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=45896
This was the first one I saw. I just loved what he did to Molten Core and Ironforge.

He actually has quite a few movies, but the two I linked are his biggest projects. Here's his profile to see the rest.
Sargeras Gudluvin - R.I.P. old friend - January 9, 2005
Sinzar
Gets Around
Gets Around

Re: Dreamscape

Post by Sinzar »

I watched the 2nd one. It was really neat and very well done. Thanks for posting the links!

It would be neat if the "in game events" were something like this where the themes of zones were reversed for a short time instead of retardo elemental invasions, oh noes!!

Oh well, thanks again for the link, downloading the bigger one right now!
Aardor
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Phoenix612

Post by Aardor »

Sinzar wrote:I watched the 2nd one. It was really neat and very well done. Thanks for posting the links!

It would be neat if the "in game events" were something like this where the themes of zones were reversed for a short time instead of retardo elemental invasions, oh noes!!

Oh well, thanks again for the link, downloading the bigger one right now!
Sinzar, you need to transfer your shaman to blackhand!
Sargeras
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sargeras »

Here's another one from a guy who had a cameo in Dreamscape. Using very similar editing techniques, he made a music video combining elements from WoW, Half-Life 2, and UT2K4. The song is from the Resident Evil: Extinction soundtrack. I liked it a lot.

Filefront

Stage6
Sargeras Gudluvin - R.I.P. old friend - January 9, 2005