Just Curious

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Denadeb
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Just Curious

Post by Denadeb »

Anyone else ever get sucker punhed twice within 5 minutes and then had the cops tell you if you knew who hit you you would go to jail? Well tonight this exact thing happen to me. I was talking to a couple of friends next thing I know I'm sitting on the groung bleeding from the mouth. I get up to some guy telling me to get the fuck out of here or else. Well seeeing I have absolutly no clue what the fuck just happened I'm a tad bit curious so I ask the guy that was just yelling at me wtf he is tallking about right as I say that wham some one hits me from the side again right in the eye. I get up and low and behold the cops are standing there watching. So I ask them in a completly cival tone if I know who hit me what can they do about it. I was told I would go to jail if I said who hit me. Well its a wonder why I don't like cops huh. Well if my typing is alittle more fucked up than normal this is why.

Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

That's messed up... that swollen I'd see a doctor too...
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.
Breagen
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Breagen »

I was going to put something else, but I honestly don't know what to say about that. I hope you got the badge numbers or something of those cops because that is some seriously fucked up shit on their part.
Forest Stalker - EQ Retired
Sargeras
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sargeras »

I wonder if its the cops who did it.

Get any witnesses?
Sargeras Gudluvin - R.I.P. old friend - January 9, 2005
Trek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Trek »

Your 'friends' you were talking to should be able to tell you what happened. I am either missing part of this story, you where set up by those 'friends' or something else happened....not being a dick but something doesnt sound right. I would get that swelling looked at reguardless of what happened.
Denadeb
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Denadeb »

The reason the two guys I was with didn't see any thing is because one was ordering some food from the little food vendor guy thats there and the other one was talking to some girls off in the distance. I guess I should have said talking to one of my friends the one at the food vendor.
StupidMcDupid
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by StupidMcDupid »

Damn, they fucked u up.
I didnt have no dates at homecoming,thats cause i had your girl naked in my home cumming.

She was looking at it like, "that isn''t gonna fit", u want a smaller size go and rent a plastic dick.
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

What kind of cops are those?

"I would go to jail if i said who hit me"? WTF?
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
The best site known to man!
--++http://kwonryu.mybrute.com++--
Denadeb
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Denadeb »

StupidMcDupid wrote:Damn, they fucked u up.
Damn your a master of the obvious!
StupidMcDupid
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by StupidMcDupid »

hahaha and why didnt u swing back??? :lol:
I didnt have no dates at homecoming,thats cause i had your girl naked in my home cumming.

She was looking at it like, "that isn''t gonna fit", u want a smaller size go and rent a plastic dick.
Trek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Trek »

So after you got decked the first time they went back to ordering food and chatting with the chicks? Where you all totally fucked up or something? Did your friends run away? Did they help you at all? sounds like at least one of them was next to you after you picked yourself up the first time
Clatis
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Clatis »

nice face
Clatis Shizam/Fogdog Deeznutz -rocking no longer

When I leave come togetha like butt cheeks
Laliana
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Laliana »

:(
Warlock of Ixtlan ~ Whisperwind
Moonwynd
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Moonwynd »

All of this could have been avoided if you were wearing your

Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

Denadeb
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Denadeb »

Kind of hard to swing back when you have no clue who just hit you isn't it but my bad your some sort of badass right.

No we weren't drunk. One of the guys I was with said he had three guys chasing him the other frined I'm not sure exactly where he was when I got hit again.
Trek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Trek »

Was the friend with 3 guys after him the one chatting with the chicks? Did he start something by hitting on someones girl? Seems odd he would have 3 guys chasing him after you got beat down a few times for apparently no reason. Perhaps he got you into the mess and didnt fess up
Denadeb
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Denadeb »

Its possible but I have never know this guy to lie about anything.
StupidMcDupid
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by StupidMcDupid »

i'm not trying to say that i am a badass, but u can't just be a little bitch and just take a hit like that....unless thats your style.....i wouldnt take that shit.

Seebs
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Seebs »

Sorry about your situation.

Not an expert by any means but I have bounced for 10 years, about to get back in the game again, I need the stress relief.

The ship may have sailed on your recourse but here is what I would do and what I do in these situations.

1. Document anything and everything. You should have pressed charges or filed a complaint. It needs to be on the bookls that this occurred.

2. The cops did not want to fill out any paper work or make a court date. You were obviously fine in their eyes and life goes on. No recourse will come to the cops. I wouldn;t bark up that tree.

3. Go to the owner/manager of the establishment and ask for names, or if security cameras were rolling. Make it clearthta if they do not cooperate with you they may be named in your lawsuit. Bluster but perhaps they can help.

4. I mean this in the most non-offensive way. Get different friends. Somebody jacks my buddy I am beating them until I'm cuffed or they are sleeping. Not the most mature stance but for Christ's, you caould have lost your fucking eye.

5. If nothing come of any of this shit, let it go. This could piss you off for a while.
Seeber
looking for a WOW server
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

StupidMcDupid wrote:i'm not trying to say that i am a badass, but u can't just be a little bitch and just take a hit like that....unless thats your style.....i wouldnt take that shit.
wow you're dumb
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

Denadeb wrote:Its possible but I have never know this guy to lie about anything.
One has to wonder though if perhaps it was a case of mistaken identity; your friend sticks his tongue in someone's ass cleavage, comes and stands next to you, girl points him out to her out of uniform cop brother/boyfriend/father, he thinks she's pointing at you, you get an ass whooping, later on girl sees friend still there and he gets chased down too.

I like this game, just sorry your admission price was so high.
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.
Truant
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Truant »

StupidMcDupid wrote:i'm not trying to say that i am a badass, but u can't just be a little bitch and just take a hit like that....unless thats your style.....i wouldnt take that shit.
I'd pay to see the first time you get blind sided.

and piss myself laughing as you 'don't take that shit' while lieing on the ground seeing stars.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

:roll:
I'd hate Hillary just as much if it was a woman. ┌┘ Winnow
you pretentious fuckwits ┌┘ Nick
:roll: ┌┘ Miir
thoroughly groped┌┘ Xyun
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

you should have gotten all up in his grill with your giggity-gat and be like, YO BITCH Y U B FRONTIN ON A NIGGA LIKE DAT?!
Wonko Wenusberg
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Wonko Wenusberg »

Sounds very strange to attract a fist of fury without any backstory. Only answer would be that you got punched by someone that was intoxicated, or took you for someone else.
The whole scenario sounds strange, with your friend being chased directly after, and the other guy ordering and not noticing you getting a beating.

I hope your eye gets well and you get an answer!

HAJ!
cweeedit cwuunch
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Idiots roaming around like this are the reason I am always carrying now. The second guy to have gotten up into me like that would have had the .38 in his face.

The eye is a secondary concern.....if you get dropped like that you could end up dead.
Seebs
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Seebs »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:Idiots roaming around like this are the reason I am always carrying now. The second guy to have gotten up into me like that would have had the .38 in his face.

The eye is a secondary concern.....if you get dropped like that you could end up dead.
Disorientated One-eye'd guy brandishing a firearm.
:roll:

I'll take involuntary manslaughter for $800 Alex.
Seeber
looking for a WOW server
Truant
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Truant »

Not to mention it's illegal to carry anyplace that sells alcohol. At least here it is, I dunno what the laws are in your neck of the woods, but I would imagine that one is federal.

Course, he also didn't mention it being a bar, or alcohol of any kind.
Psyloche
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Psyloche »

I've been sucker punched. Actually I was smashed out of my mind at a huge college block party watching a fight. The fight I was watching involved two people I knew with two people we didn't know. I've very rarely started a fight while drunk, and not when sober (excusing sibling fights with my brothers). I wasn't instigating anything, I only talked to my friends I went there with. I just know one minute I'm watching in mild amusement, the next I'm getting up off the ground and punching a guy in the face. I really have no idea why/how I got hit, I jsut know I had been knocked down so i was punching the person who hit me. I only got like 3 swings before my friends (and this part is important for you, Denadeb) tackled him and put a pretty bad beating on him.

The cop stuff is pretty lame, but I think the worst part is your friend's reactions or lack of. Fighting isn't the answer to everything, but I draw the line in some instances... a person randomly punching my face when I've given them no reason is one of them.
Hijoputa 80 DK - Undermine
Psyloche 80 Rogue - Hyjal
Baaka 80 Paladin - Hyjal
Churrasco 70 Tauren Warrior - Firetree
Rennard 70 UD Priest - Firetree
Sinjin617 - Ogame.org (More or less Retired)
Seithyr 70 Monk - Veeshan (Retired)
Psyloche Wenusberg 70 Rogue - Veeshan (Retired)
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:Idiots roaming around like this are the reason I am always carrying now. The second guy to have gotten up into me like that would have had the .38 in his face.

what kind of a fucking pussy carries a gun around and brags that they would pull it out for getting punched in the face.