Duo, trio ?

Sajko
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Duo, trio ?

Post by Sajko »

What's a good Duo or even Trio for leveling from scratch ? Me and a friend looking to try the game out (again). Any ideas ? :)
Guzz
No Stars!

Post by Guzz »

Berserker, Templar, Dirge is good
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

In a trio, you ideally want to have a tank, healer and a DPS class.

For your tank: A Berserker would be a good choice. Decent DPS and can pull out a 1h/shield for harder encounters. Guardians are a bit low on the DPS chart but have a lot of aggro tools. Bruiser/Monk have great DPS but are a bit lacking in aggro management depeartment, especially in multi-mob encounters.

For your healer: Hands down, a Fury. You deal surprisingly good DPS and supply decent healing.

For your DPS, that's a little harder to say:

Rangers are pimp and can dish out INSANE burst DPS... best in game in nearly every situation. Not much utility but group evac at 24 is always nice to have.

Wizard/Warlock, depending on single target (wiz) or AE (warlock) they both kick ass. They will also get huge benefit from the damage boost on the Fury's int buff.

Conj/Necro have great utility, top notch DPS and a backup tank if needed.
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Sajko
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Sajko »

Guzz
No Stars!

Post by Guzz »

Rangers will be nerfed with LU 20

And with a Dirge and zerker you can slap on Rampage / open wounds and with the Dirge's cacophony of blades you do insane damage and can take down just about any named heroic mob in the game in a trio.
the nice part about not having a class as a ranger in a trio is you don’t have to worry about him taking agro, where the Dirge will give the zerker hate gain / dps / ward / defence, and most important in a trio IMO, Mana regen, im not sure about what healer would be best in a trio, i am pretty sure defilers have the biggest direct heal spell.
As far as Guardians go, unless you plan on being Main tank in raids all the time, I wouldn’t even consider making one.
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Starting over Sajko?

Holy hell, what made you want to do that?

Bored with WoW?
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
The best site known to man!
--++http://kwonryu.mybrute.com++--
Sajko
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Sajko »

Bored with WoW, yes : )