2 days since launch

Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

2 days since launch

Post by Akaran_D »

How is everyone progressing?
lvl 8 Human Fighter (Qyenos), just finished my citizenship quest at Qyenos. Having a great time when my fiancee lets me play (Isez, lvl 9 Kerran priest, Qyenos).

I'm guildless for the moment, but know some old riends that are forming one up that I'm going to consider jumping in to.

Has anyone reached the next subclass level yet?
Akaran of Mistmoore, formerly Akaran of Veeshan
I know I'm good at what I do, but I know I'm not the best.
But I guess that on the other hand, I could be like the rest.
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

so far i have 2 major problems with your character

#1. human
#2. qeynos
Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Akaran_D »

haha.
I looked really hard at the racials, and human looks to be the ONLY one that's balanced. You don't set your starting stats in this game, so what your race is determines what you get.

Qyenos.. well. Initial thoughts were to be a paladin, but I gotta admit, so much of this happy hippy love shit is making me sick inside.
Akaran of Mistmoore, formerly Akaran of Veeshan
I know I'm good at what I do, but I know I'm not the best.
But I guess that on the other hand, I could be like the rest.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Still level 6 dorf scout. Messed up before I got the citizenship quest and have to talk to the guy again to get it. Will probably have to do the betrayal quest at some point as I am fairly sure that I will be leaning towards Brigand or Assassin....and that will mean Freeport.
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

Level 6 halfling rogue. I'm still questing around in Baubbleshire. I've only played for about 90 mins so far. I'm really liking it though. To me, it is WoW with better graphics and the uber lore of EQ we grew up with over the last 5 years.

Add in no lag, no server crashes.....yet.....and I am a happy guy.
Tenuvil
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tenuvil »

half elven paladins are the WIN :D
Moonwynd
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Moonwynd »

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:Level 6 halfling rogue. I'm still questing around in Baubbleshire. I've only played for about 90 mins so far. I'm really liking it though. To me, it is WoW with better graphics and the uber lore of EQ we grew up with over the last 5 years.

Only played for about an hour...level 4 High Elf Mage named Moonwynd...how original. Got my own room at the Inn...two paintings on the wall...a table...a statue...some crappy gear...

And Midnyte..I sent you a bunch of tells...at first I got no response...then I get AFKs....then you log! I showered...honestly!

:P

Oh, I also customized (as much as you can) my UI so that the letterbox screen was gone....and I duplicated my chat window options from EQ1...things are looking good. Now I have to get my wife to let me play some tonight...

Moonwynd.... Not pussywhipped...just whipped... :evil:
Homercles
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Homercles »

Day 2:

Still cant get logged in to the game.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Be sure to start your class quests at level 9. After you hit level 10 you won't gain levels until you do the quests and pick your subclass.
Rivera Bladestrike
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Rivera Bladestrike »

Homercles wrote:Day 2:

Still cant get logged in to the game.
Problem with firewall maybe?
My name is (removed to protect dolphinlovers)

Rivera / Shiezer - EQ (Retired)

What I Am Listening To
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

Moonwynd wrote:
Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:Level 6 halfling rogue. I'm still questing around in Baubbleshire. I've only played for about 90 mins so far. I'm really liking it though. To me, it is WoW with better graphics and the uber lore of EQ we grew up with over the last 5 years.

Only played for about an hour...level 4 High Elf Mage named Moonwynd...how original. Got my own room at the Inn...two paintings on the wall...a table...a statue...some crappy gear...

And Midnyte..I sent you a bunch of tells...at first I got no response...then I get AFKs....then you log! I showered...honestly!

:P

Oh, I also customized (as much as you can) my UI so that the letterbox screen was gone....and I duplicated my chat window options from EQ1...things are looking good. Now I have to get my wife to let me play some tonight...

Moonwynd.... Not pussywhipped...just whipped... :evil:
Holy shit man, I'm sorry. My chat window fades away after a couple seconds. Plus I'm not used to looking into a chat window. Don't forget, I quit EQ like 7-8 months ago. I'll hook up with you tonight.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:
Holy shit man, I'm sorry. My chat window fades away after a couple seconds. Plus I'm not used to looking into a chat window. Don't forget, I quit EQ like 7-8 months ago. I'll hook up with you tonight.
You can create as many chat windows are you want just like in EQ. I always had a separate window for tells!
Rayquan
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Rayquan »

Oasis Server
Fyion
Gnome
Fighter-Brawler
Lvl 11

I love the game except for one thing... the graphics are WAY too intensive for my gay comp, every town im in lags to shit, i have EVERYTHING set to the lowest display, i only have 512 ram and a 128 card so.. yea. other than that i got to see blackburrow today, amazing!
Homercles
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Homercles »

Day 3:

Firewall and video drivers were the problem.

Problem solved

Server: soon to be Innothule
Class: Fighter
Name: Homercles