Test Server Changes

Everquest related info only here, quests, help, info, recruiting, etc.
Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Test Server Changes

Post by Akaran_D »

July 14-30

Hobart, the EQ Programmer, said:
- Fixed a bug with Druid Healing Adept not increasing the amount of hitpoints healed.

- Fixed a bug that was causing your race and gender to change on your client when zoning.

- Fixed a bug with Finishing Blow making it once again level capped.

- Fixed combat abilities Ancient Chaos Strike, Kyv Strike, and Assassins strike line to only be activated while being sneak/hide.

- Fixed an issue with Item Recast timers not properly being displayed

- Fixed an issue with Planar Durability not adding the proper amount of hitpoints.

- The guild management window should now be updating the "Notes" section properly on player zoning.

- Augments can now fit into multiple slot types. On an augment the text could read "This augment can fit in these slot types: 3, 4".

- Zoning pets will now properly save their taunt toggle settings.

- Spell damage messages done to yourself will no longer be displayed for others. Cannibalize and Mana Convert spells were examples of this.

- Summoning a Sand Giant in Oasis with Monster Summoning will no longer cause your pet the next time you zone to be HUGE! Monster Summoned pets will no longer save their size

- Pets will no longer poof when you get Call of Hero'd.

- Weapon augmentations will again proc properly

- The EverQuest process is now more friendly. There is also a slider bar to set your Max. FPS. in the Options window under display settings. This will free up more resources while running EQ. Also, when EQ loses focus it will use less resources.

- New commands for consent:

/consent group -- flags your current corpses so they can be dragged by all of your current group members

/consent raid -- flags your current corpses so they can be dragged by anyone in your raid (including people who join the raid later)

/consent guild -- flags your current corpses so they can be dragged by anyone in your guild

/deny group -- removes the flag

/deny raid -- removes the flag

/deny guild -- removes the flag

- If a quest requires you turn in money, now if you turn in more than required it works. Eg: Need to give 10 gold, you can give 20 and it counts (no change given ).

- Pets should no longer keep attacking the NPC they were told to attack after the owner has been successfully CoH'd

- The Paladin epic Fiery Defender's particle effects should no longer blink in and out repeatedly.

- The Mass Group Buff AA should now reset if you duck to cancel the spell.

- If a minor illusion failed to take hold, you should now be able to use another illusion spell on yourself without zoning.

- Fixed a bug where some item particles were going in the wrong direction (Warrior Epics, etc)

- The double attack AA should now work on secondary hand attacks.

[New Raid Functionality]

- The raid window contains a new row of buttons which the raid leader can use to organize the raid members into groups.

- Lock/Unlock: The raid must be locked before the raid leader may use any of the new buttons.

- RemLeader: Removes the 'Group Leader' flag from the selected player from the 'Players Not in a Group' list. (Only 12 players may be Group Leaders, so this may be necessary to allow creation of a new group with a new leader).

- NoGroup: Removes the selected player from their current group and put them into the 'Players Not in a Group' list.

- 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12: Moves the selected player into the numbered group.
Akaran of Mistmoore, formerly Akaran of Veeshan
I know I'm good at what I do, but I know I'm not the best.
But I guess that on the other hand, I could be like the rest.
Llaffer
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Llaffer »

Patch Message wrote:
[New Raid Functionality]

- The raid window contains a new row of buttons which the raid leader can use to organize the raid members into groups.

- Lock/Unlock: The raid must be locked before the raid leader may use any of the new buttons.

- RemLeader: Removes the 'Group Leader' flag from the selected player from the 'Players Not in a Group' list. (Only 12 players may be Group Leaders, so this may be necessary to allow creation of a new group with a new leader).

- NoGroup: Removes the selected player from their current group and put them into the 'Players Not in a Group' list.

- 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12: Moves the selected player into the numbered group.
These I like!