The Two Towers

Movie, DVD, and TV reviews and discussion

Moderators: Abelard, Drolgin Steingrinder

Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Initially he may have thought Pippin/Saruman had it. That's why he sent the winged nazgul to Isengard not long after Pippin looked into the Palantir. However, I was referring to further in the story, as Chmee summarized, when Sauron thought Aragorn had it and was headed to the black gates to do battle. Which, by the way Sauron wouldn't need to do in the movie since he already knew that the ring was in Osgiliath and not possibly Isengard thanks to P.J. changing the story. I'd need to check the timeline on that though to see which date Pippin looked into the Palantir and when Frodo would have left Faramir.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Rivera Bladestrike
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Rivera Bladestrike »

Zamtuk wrote:Sauron didn't send shit, Saruman did. Sauron sends his men in next movie.
Thats what I said, he sent his army to Minas Tirith or whatever its called. He thought Pippen had it, and he was at the city. Supposedly the movie will have the battle on a scale that makes Helm's Deep look like a shit on a stick.
My name is (removed to protect dolphinlovers)

Rivera / Shiezer - EQ (Retired)

What I Am Listening To
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

That's actually what I am worried about. I have in my possession a 1.5 minute trailer (had it before two towers dvd) and it just looks like Helm's Deep redux.
Fuck Michigan!