Iksar Child Tear Looting rights.

Buy or Sell phat lewtz.
Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Iksar Child Tear Looting rights.

Post by Akaran_D »

If anyone that posts here happens to hit the PoF golems on occasion, I'm in need of an Iksar Child's Tear. I do not wish to MQ it - far too many ways to screw that up - but I will pay for looting rights.

I am offering 15k for loot rights on an Iksar Child's Tear - I am good for the money and it will be presented when the Tear is looted by my shaman. Ignore the signature, she is lvl 51 and able to zone in to collect it.

Please send me a tell should you be willing to do this, should you happen to do the Fear golems before I can. You can find me on Akaran or Illiysia seven days a week, way too many hours a day.

Thanks in advance.
Akaran of Mistmoore, formerly Akaran of Veeshan
I know I'm good at what I do, but I know I'm not the best.
But I guess that on the other hand, I could be like the rest.
Hesten
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hesten »

Hehe, you gotta be more on. Looked for you today when we killed the golems. Had 2 Iksar Broodlings spawn, but only shammy on raid had 1 in bank already, so both tears rotted.
"Terrorism is the war of the poor, and war is the terrorism of the rich"
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

i'd also suggest levelling your shaman above 39... :p
Xatrei
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xatrei »

Hi Hesten! If something like that ever happens again, you can try to see if I'm around. I'll run Truunka over to loot one to MQ for Akaran.
"When I was a kid, my father told me, 'Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it.'" - Russel Ziskey
Ashur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ashur »

Voronwe - read the whole thing again. I believe he said "Ignore the signature, she is lvl 51 and able to zone in to collect it."
- Ash
Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Akaran_D »

Hah! Figures, i was spending the day doing naughty things with my fiancee. :(

Let me know if it happens again, Hesten. Like, today, since servers went down.
Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Akaran_D »

I need to make a quick change in the deal. I just found out that my shaman can't really run all that fast with 15k weighting her down. However, the money IS in her bank account, and I can make the payement immedately after looting at any good faction aligned bank of your choice.

She is now camped int he ferrott, but I would like warning of approximately 5 to 10 minutes before you kill a golem to log on and get there.
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

Ashur [FoH] wrote:Voronwe - read the whole thing again. I believe he said "Ignore the signature, she is lvl 51 and able to zone in to collect it."
fair enough :p

Akaran: fix your signature you lazy piece o' shit :p
Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Akaran_D »

hahaah
Hesten
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hesten »

Ok Truunka, but dont think were gonna kill them again soon, all warriors that want epic got the piece (unless someones alt want), think only reason for killing them again would be if we had to clear the place to kill CT; who we still havent killed, too much work involved in clearing :(
Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Akaran_D »

No longer in the market.
Big props to Jice and The Corps for letting me run Illiysia in and loot it tonight.

Apologies to Hesten for his hard work in arranging a MQ. :(
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

Hesten, AE nuke the zone. if you have a Cazic capable force, should take you no longer than 2 hours to clear the zone. You can pull like 15-20 at a time and just AE the bejeezus out of them.

i dont know how your guild is equipped, but his loot table is one of the better ones (in my opinion) for a mob of that difficulty. None of his drops suck that i can think of really.
Hesten
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hesten »

Were decently equipped, (can kill AoW without tank switching, NToV and ST capable, working on SSra keys now), but we got 2 problems with that plan.
Noone need anything in PoF any more (unless new members or alts need something), so noone bother to scout there. We only seen CT up once, an tried to clear there, but ran out of time, started at 10 PM for most members, too late to start to clear a plane.
And we lack wizards, got a total of 5 active wizards, need more to effectively AE a place like that.
Dalmoth
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Dalmoth »

Lest you forget

mages, clerics and druids all have very effective AE abilities as well.
Melee have options open to them as also. Just need to embrace AE at every level of the guild and make it your strategy. Clearing fear without a mes being used is a hella fun 30 mins. I miss those days.
Ajran
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Ajran »

Dalmoth wrote:Lest you forget

mages, clerics and druids all have very effective AE abilities as well.
Melee have options open to them as also. Just need to embrace AE at every level of the guild and make it your strategy. Clearing fear without a mes being used is a hella fun 30 mins. I miss those days.
EARTHSHAKERS FOR EVERYONE!
Sabek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: sabek

Post by Sabek »

Earthshakers + Rampage AA = pwn
Sabek
Just Sabek
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

Hesten wrote:Were decently equipped, (can kill AoW without tank switching, NToV and ST capable, working on SSra keys now), but we got 2 problems with that plan.
Noone need anything in PoF any more.
i know from your megalo that the mask from Cazic would be a substantial upgrade for you. And i'm pretty sure that all your melee dont have 100 hps or better in the neck, waist, and back slots, not even knowing what guild you are in. The robe is better than ToV robes (if i recall), and the Brain and Halo are good items for that range as well.

reason i make that statement is i'm in an elemental guild and all of our melee dont have 100hp+ in both those slots :p so when you say nobody in your guild would benefit from that loot table, i call bs :p

i'm not saying you should make CT a priority, but he if nothing is up there is no reason not to whack him. you will get a couple items for a couple people.