Fairly disturbing.

What do you think about the world?
Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Fairly disturbing.

Post by Akaran_D »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2987963.stm

This kid is going to have some serious, serious psychological problems if he's ever told the truth about this. How would you feel knowing youre carring around the corpse of your brother's fetus, which was still sucking off your bodily fluids and nutrients?
Akaran of Mistmoore, formerly Akaran of Veeshan
I know I'm good at what I do, but I know I'm not the best.
But I guess that on the other hand, I could be like the rest.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

So they cut the fucking thing out, named it cartalas and let it loose on the internet. Fuck you medical science.
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: Fairly disturbing.

Post by Cartalas »

Akaran_D wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2987963.stm

This kid is going to have some serious, serious psychological problems if he's ever told the truth about this. How would you feel knowing youre carring around the corpse of your brother's fetus, which was still sucking off your bodily fluids and nutrients?

Now you know how Kyoukan's husband feels.
Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Akaran_D »

I'm just waiting for the love affair to start between you two.
Akaran of Mistmoore, formerly Akaran of Veeshan
I know I'm good at what I do, but I know I'm not the best.
But I guess that on the other hand, I could be like the rest.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Mine was first, and funnier. Probably because it took me less than 20 minutes to read the article, and I wasn't intellectually exhausted afterwards.
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

kyoukan wrote:Mine was first, and funnier. Probably because it took me less than 20 minutes to read the article, and I wasn't intellectually exhausted afterwards.
Yes yours was first only because I was going to take the high road and not stoop to your level, but hey I might be in the gutter but im looking through the sewer grate at you . But not funnier.
Krimson Klaw
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Krimson Klaw »

You two are a trip I swear. Keep em coming.
Kargyle
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Kargyle »

Am I the only one that was reminded of Stephen King's The Dark Half while reading that article? Heheh
The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion. - Thomas Paine
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

Cartalas wrote:

I'm confused. Kyoukan's husband is carrying around her corpse inside of him which is completely asinine on several different levels and that's what makes it funny? Or was that a play on the sexual inuendo of "sucking off of bodily fluids" which is completely asinine to use as a barb against a woman (or man, for that matter) who is in an adult relationship and that's what makes it funny?
Cartalas wrote:Yes yours was first only because I was going to take the high road and not stoop to your level, but hey I might be in the gutter but im looking through the sewer grate at you . But not funnier.
Quit now, while you're behind. Perhaps it's just the vestigial remnants of my Catholic Schooling, but I'm starting to feel bad for laughing at the retarded kid in class.
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Sylvus wrote:
Cartalas wrote:

I'm confused. Kyoukan's husband is carrying around her corpse inside of him which is completely asinine on several different levels and that's what makes it funny? Or was that a play on the sexual inuendo of "sucking off of bodily fluids" which is completely asinine to use as a barb against a woman (or man, for that matter) who is in an adult relationship and that's what makes it funny?
Cartalas wrote:Yes yours was first only because I was going to take the high road and not stoop to your level, but hey I might be in the gutter but im looking through the sewer grate at you . But not funnier.
Quit now, while you're behind. Perhaps it's just the vestigial remnants of my Catholic Schooling, but I'm starting to feel bad for laughing at the retarded kid in class.
Sorry you did not get it, maybe this will help.

Now I know im a tough read but look deep and long you will get it.
Kelgar
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Kelgar »

Best to allow everyone to think you're a fool rather than open your mouth and confirm it.

When will you learn this lesson? The world will never know.
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Kelgar wrote:Best to allow everyone to think you're a fool rather than open your mouth and confirm it.

When will you learn this lesson? The world will never know.

Why because I dont agree with your Dove Fucking stance on world politics, Give me a break you are nothing but a Sidecar in life.

Just in case you dont know what a sidecar is.
Kelgar
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Kelgar »

Ah yes...a sidecar.

You could have just as easily said, "well....uhm....your dum! so nyeah nyeah you st00pid dove!!11!" and achieved the same effect that your paltry attempt at a flame had.

Your rebuttal was worth less than :vv_twocents2: . In fact it was so shitty that you should be the one paying other people for having read that pile of shit.
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Kelgar wrote:Ah yes...a sidecar.

You could have just as easily said, "well....uhm....your dum! so nyeah nyeah you st00pid dove!!11!" and achieved the same effect that your paltry attempt at a flame had.

Your rebuttal was worth less than :vv_twocents2: . In fact it was so shitty that you should be the one paying other people for having read that pile of shit.
Damn must be on your Middle School Lunch break.
Kelgar
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Kelgar »

My my my. Middle school lunch break eh? I suppose that's about as much as anyone can really expect out of someone whose l33test flame is the ol' Taco bell kthxbuhbyedrivethru.
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Kelgar wrote:My my my. Middle school lunch break eh? I suppose that's about as much as anyone can really expect out of someone whose l33test flame is the ol' Taco bell kthxbuhbyedrivethru.
And what Flame do you hang you Mighty Moral hat on Kelgar? Ive looked thru your post and I have not seen anything worthy of Spark status let alone a flicker on there way to flame. So do me a favor and stop waisting my bandwidth as i said before you are small potatoes.

Try taking the Hockey Helmet off as you bang your head against the wall, it might knock some sense into you.

See you at your next recess.
Kelgar
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Kelgar »

And what Flame do you hang you Mighty Moral hat on Kelgar? Ive looked thru your post and I have not seen anything worthy of Spark status let alone a flicker on there way to flame. So do me a favor and stop waisting my bandwidth as i said before you are small potatoes.

Try taking the Hockey Helmet off as you bang your head against the wall, it might knock some sense into you.

Recess? If there's any tard who should be back in middle school, it would have to be you. I won't bother correcting all your spelling and grammar mistakes b/c I'd fucking grow old and gray before I ever finish.

To sum it up:
The Engrish Rangruage (and just about everything else for that matter) >> you.

P.S. "wrath" and "wasting" you mental degenerate.
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Kelgar wrote:

Recess? If there's any tard who should be back in middle school, it would have to be you. I won't bother correcting all your spelling and grammar mistakes b/c I'd fucking grow old and gray before I ever finish.

To sum it up:
The Engrish Rangruage (and just about everything else for that matter) >> you.

P.S. "wrath" and "wasting" you mental degenerate.

Did you skip school? Does you mom know? Are you one of the Wonder Twins when mom is not looking? Or are you the chimp sidekick always having to clean up the mess left behind by you and your playmate as you run around the house shouting "Wonder Twin powers activate".
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

Cartalas mocking someones ability with the English language? The hypocrisy of that statement is more absurd than a lesbian screwing an impotent fag.
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Dregor Thule wrote:Cartalas mocking someones ability with the English language? The hypocrisy of that statement is more absurd than a lesbian screwing an impotent fag.
OMG you have been screwed by a lesbian, I bow to you.

Just curious Drgor were you apart of these proud Canadians?

"Canada's top army commander and Defence Minister David Collenette are talking tough about cleaning house, now that another Somalia-style scandal has risen from the ashes of a fire the military tried to stamp out six months ago. The issue yet to be dealt with is the kind of men Canada recruits for its military. From 1992 to 1994, a significant number of Canadian peacekeepers terrorized civilians in Bosnia and Somalia. Airborne soldiers killed three Somalian teenagers suspected of looting the Canadian compound in Belet Huen, torturing at least one of the boys. They beat, tied and bound many others, and made videotapes of themselves boasting that they "ain't killed enough niggers yet." "

Im guessing they watched a few episodes of Dallas?
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

More dark secrets of Canada's evil revealed by Cartalas the master investigator. And they're so relevant in the thread too. Is there no end to our shame?
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

[quote="kyoukan"]More dark secrets of Canada's evil revealed by Cartalas the master investigator. And they're so relevant in the thread too. Is there no end to our shame?[/quote

Shame what shame I think you should hang your head look what the evil army men did.
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

Your need to seek out the comparably miniscule portions of wrongs of another nations military to try and justify the much more prevalent actions of your own is a sad admission of itself. The fact you lack the basic skills to form a rudimentary argument takes the level of patheticness one step further.

Oh shit, I've taken the bait again! Yes, I have. You left another opportunity for someone to call you a witless moron. The shock all of us are feeling is indescribable. I know I penciled this occasion into my calendar: "Cartalas made a fool of himself."

To answer Kyoukan's question, no, I don't think he knows shame. I'm sure any vestigal remnants of shame were wiped clean long ago. All that's left is a simpering fool who is amused by, and the only person to be amused by, himself. If he'd let shame remain in his life, he would have sucked on the barrel of a gun or jumped off the roof of a building long ago. Of course, he'd fuck that up too and jump off a bungalow probably.

I'm not going to entertain him with responses anymore... this goes beyond the feeling of beating a quadrapalegic retarded kid with a hockey stick as far as pitiful goes. "Fued"s off Cart. Go back to eating your pudding pop.
Badabidi
Gets Around
Gets Around
XBL Gamertag: DaveShapelle

Post by Badabidi »

rofl, didn't think that article could produce these great replies :lol:
Kaldaur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Kaldaur

Post by Kaldaur »

kthxbuhbyedrivethru.