Screenshots

All discussion moved to Video Game General Discussion
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Screenshots

Post by noel »

Sorry for anyone who's pic I didn't get, I'll try to get more in the future. Also, sorry there aren't really any combat pictures. When the combat is going on screenshots are pretty much the last thing on my mind.

At any rate:
Kyoukan (puddle in-game) flying in to pick us up in her Galaxy Dropship.

Bakara (Detox in-game) patrolling a base we're working on securing in his Reaver heavy attack aircraft.

Bakara, Brittney, and Shaion (Exhaar in-game) flying in formation for a screenshot.

Erolz (Sarcasm in-game) flying away after helping me secure the tower to the right.

Me about to land after dropping out of the HART orbital dropship (rough equivalent of a HALO jump).

Me about to land on the roof of a base we're capturing. I've just jumped out of Kyoukan's dropship, and the intertial dampeners are softening my descent. If you look at the radar in the upper left, you'll see I'm nearly centered on the base and about to land on the roof. I believe I had the base hacked in under 30 seconds. ;) Of course, then we have to hold it for 15 minutes to get control. ><

Pyrella in his Mosquito light attack aircraft. The man can also snipe, and he's damn good at it. :)

Finally, me in Vanu reinforced armor coming out of an implant tube.
Last edited by noel on April 14, 2003, 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

I wished I would have gotten some screenshots of that huge war last night. That was the most fun I've had in that game.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

I'll get more. :)
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
kurzweil
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by kurzweil »

oh, the carnage!