Campaign for Dolphin Friendly Sweetcorn

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Campaign for Dolphin Friendly Sweetcorn

Post by Aabidano »

What a great cause:
Campaign for Dolphin Friendly Sweetcorn - The organisation was founded in 2006 when it was discovered during the making of a tuna and sweetcorn sandwich that whilst the can of tuna was clearly labelled as dolphin friendly there was no such reassurance on the label of the can of sweetcorn, leading to a legitimate concern that the amalgamated product carried no guarantees of safety for the most intelligent, and cutest, of water based mammalians.
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Camp ... _Sweetcorn
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
Hesten
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: Campaign for Dolphin Friendly Sweetcorn

Post by Hesten »

Aabidano wrote:What a great cause:
Campaign for Dolphin Friendly Sweetcorn - The organisation was founded in 2006 when it was discovered during the making of a tuna and sweetcorn sandwich that whilst the can of tuna was clearly labelled as dolphin friendly there was no such reassurance on the label of the can of sweetcorn, leading to a legitimate concern that the amalgamated product carried no guarantees of safety for the most intelligent, and cutest, of water based mammalians.
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Camp ... _Sweetcorn
Lies, the manatee is hte cutest of water based mammalians.
"Terrorism is the war of the poor, and war is the terrorism of the rich"
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Re: Campaign for Dolphin Friendly Sweetcorn

Post by Funkmasterr »

I went to a aquarium the other day that was near yokosuka, and at one of the food stands they had some kind of food that was fried and shaped like a dolphin. I don't know for sure if it was dolphin meat because the menu wasn't in English, but I tried it and it was delicious.

That's all.