Get off the damn computer, and play with your TV, it misses you!

Moderators: Funkmasterr, noel

Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Anirask
PSN ID: Anirask

Post by Animalor »

So I never bought this crap on principle but they released Assassin's Creed gear today.

So yeah.. WIN!

*edit* I think the images are still propagating between the web servers on Microsoft's side. They appear differently between refreshes at the moment. Should be appearing properly before too long.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Re: Avatar Clothing...

Post by Fairweather Pure »

I bought a pirate outfit for Halloween from the Tales of Monkey Island store. A week later, they released Halloween themed costumes for 1/4 of what I paid. FML.

I did buy a guitar for my avatar, despite not being able to play one IRL. I have the 'Splosion Man Tshirt and a bunch of Halo unlocks in my locker, but not sure I'll equip them that often over my street clothes. I really, really enjoy avatar unlocks in games. I hope the trend gets even more popular. I don't understand why it wouldn't. It's like free advertising for these games. Come to think of it, they should be paying us to wear this shit!

Oh yeah, I was tempted to get the MW2 ghost outfit but resisted :)

I gotta admit, that AC2 outfit is pretty boss!
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Anirask
PSN ID: Anirask

Post by Animalor »

I flipped-flopped between the AC1 and the AC2 suits but the AC1 gear won out in the end =). I may regret dropping the cash evnetually but in the mean time I'm lovin the look.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

You people should head over to Second Life so you can dress up your Avatars really fancy! :D