Rothbury

Music/concert reviews and discussion

Moderators: Drolgin Steingrinder, Truant

Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Rothbury

Post by Zamtuk »

Anyone else going to this music festival in hell (Michigan)? It does have a pretty sweet lineup, and the cost isn't too rough at all either. I was debating on going to Bonnaroo, but this lineup is a lot cooler, and they are still adding more people I think.
Fuck Michigan!
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Re: Rothbury

Post by Sylvus »

When you phrase it that way, it sounds like you're talking about Hell, MI!

I was unaware of this show until just now. The lineup looks alright, though it doesn't make me super excited for it. There were like 5 bands that I went "oh yeah!" for, and the rest I was kind of "meh". I also like how my house and cottage are 4 hours drive apart, and Rothbury is 3 hours from either of them. I was hoping it'd be a little closer to one or the other.
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

http://www.rothburyfestival.com/ for those interested.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

lol hell, MI
Fuck Michigan!
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

A $2.00 Grant Township Land Improvement Fee will be automatically added to the price of each ticket. (This does not apply to the ROTHBURY RV or VIP RV Pass).

A 3% processing & handling fee and $10.00 shipping fee are the only additional costs added to the price of each order.
Jesus Fucking Christ! I remember when concerts were 20$ a ticket. A single weekend ticket is $244.75. After the fees and such, that's $264.09 per person before food, transportation, and lodging. I guess I'm too cheap to go to these things. That's way too much money for a 2 day festival IMO.