Darathar sucks

Post by miir »

Go Go Illusionist melee dps!
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Marbus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Marbus »

Nos playing his Ranger (Ricard - same name as from EQ1) and I decided we would do the hideout in splitpaw last night. We only had about 20 minutes or so and thought we could get a few kills in before bed. 25 minutes later we had finished the zone.

1 monk, 1 ranger... a deadly combination. My haste at 29 is about 34% (have good but not the best equipment) which applied to Ricard as well. Even when we got 6 MOBs on us once they all dropped so quickly I don't think we ever got below half health... very fun indeed.

Wasn't sure how well it would work since neither of us can really heal well but it worked great and is a good viable team due to both of us having really high DPS ratings.

Marb
Lynnsie
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Lynnsie »

Miir learning the wonders of Darathar...all I can say is, set up to the left when you come out of the tower, and stay back past the lil tree there on the wall. Dodge the ae's and pray! Gratz you prismatic!
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

Lynnsie wrote:Miir learning the wonders of Darathar...all I can say is, set up to the left when you come out of the tower, and stay back past the lil tree there on the wall. Dodge the ae's and pray! Gratz you prismatic!
Done and done.... he wasn't too tough... was just frustrating that I could do no damage other than whacking him with my wand. 100% of illusionist spells (and pet spells) are mental damage. My dumbfire pet wouldn't even work... neither would dynamism or my melee proc. Threw up haste and turned on autoattack.

Just have to go kick Nag in the nuts to get my prismatic dildo.
Lynnsie
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Lynnsie »

Haha! Gratz on Prismatic though. Now it's time to work on Prismatic 2!
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

Lynnsie wrote:Haha! Gratz on Prismatic though. Now it's time to work on Prismatic 2!
I liked the storyline but the raids were kinda dull.
Lynnsie
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Lynnsie »

Prismatic 2 is just a buch of busy work. I hated it, but did it at higher lvl so most of my quests were done in a day. If you need any help on it though let me know.