Still playing?

Lynnsie
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Lynnsie »

Splitpaw exp got the nerf bat. I used to take my lvl 40 warden in there and solo the Harclave instance like it was going out of style. Made about 50gp per trip. Now I barely make 20gp and the exp sucks ass. Splitpaw is fun and my guild was second on Permafrost to do the Brutal Acts of War (raid zone) and win. Lots of really nice stuff is dropping there for casters (Finally!!) But it's starting to be the No-Trade, No-Drop stuff like we saw in EQ1. Oh well. I'm having a good time, but I'm ready for the new expansion. Killing Darathar and all the high end stuff once a week and always being locked out of encounters is shitty. The only thing that's been giving us any kind of enjoyment are the statics that they tweaked.

Priestess Lynnsie - 70 Cleric

Calirian Icewalker- 50 Warlock ~ Permafrost
Last edited by Lynnsie on September 22, 2005, 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Owenn
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Owenn »

I agree Lynnsie, I'm looking forward to leveling up some more as the daily grind of instances is getting boring.

The guild I'm in was also 2nd to do AoW on the server by a couple of hours. It turns out the guild that finished it first exploited there way through some of it. I wasn't in town when our guild finished it though so I'm not sure what they did.

On these tweaked contestables or statics as you called it, we are having some tough times with them when we can find them up. We tryed The Kra'Thuk the other day as he had been up for the past 2 days cuz no one could kill him. We failed and failed and then failed some more.
Lynnsie
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Lynnsie »

Owenn wrote:I agree Lynnsie, I'm looking forward to leveling up some more as the daily grind of instances is getting boring.

The guild I'm in was also 2nd to do AoW on the server by a couple of hours. It turns out the guild that finished it first exploited there way through some of it. I wasn't in town when our guild finished it though so I'm not sure what they did.

On these tweaked contestables or statics as you called it, we are having some tough times with them when we can find them up. We tryed The Kra'Thuk the other day as he had been up for the past 2 days cuz no one could kill him. We failed and failed and then failed some more.

That's how it has been for my guild in the last few weeks. We did get lucky and took down the revamped Vox with like 16 people one night and we got Nagalik after we died to him after a million times, that was a server first for Permafrost, but the other stuff is still kicking our asses.

If you wanna get a chuckle over Kra'thuk, listen to this tid bit of information. I know of a certain guild (insert guild name Atrocity here) who rolled into Everfrost one day, thinking they were gonna own Kra'thuk. We get there, set up, buff up, and were all ready to go. The main tank engages and everything is going smooth, until his adds warped right on top of us from out of no where, and wiped the raid. So we think, let it reset and revive, right? Well that would have been nice, except the adds never reset, and the revive point in Everfrost wasn't far enough away to break the encounter. So the nice little picture that painted was 24 more Atrocity being owned at their revive points as the adds camped our corpses and waited for us to revive again. Somehow, other people in the zone that were near us, started getting aggro on Kra'thuk's adds so you had a whole zone (see Everfrost) doing CR's and being owned by Krathuk and his adds over, and over again. No where was safe except the zone in, until someone tried to zone the aggro and knocked out the 30 people that were standing there. That day, in Everfrost, before the GM's brought the zone down and took Kra'thuk out of game for a week, I had 9 corpse shards in EF...9, that makes me want to hurl. And I wasn't even 50 yet. Was 49, so in order to get to 50 I had to work off all the freaking exp debt, from not only me, but my group members as well.

That was the day Atrocity blew up Everfrost on Permafrost and made all the little noobs die as they tried to watch a raiding guild kill an epic mob.

They lived happily ever after...
Sionistic
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sionistic »

So basically soe still doesnt test shit?
Lynnsie
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Lynnsie »

haha yep pretty much. Tonight we were swapping back and forth with FoH in Solusek's Eye trying to kill Lord Nagalik, and I can't remember how many times the encounter bugged and he got stuck mid ramp near his spawn point. We ended up dying so many times, we had to leave because our raids armor was just falling off broken. Think I had about 20 gp repair costs tonight. Thing is, they bring high end guilds to test server's to test this kind of stuff, so I wonder wtf these guilds are doing there on test when all these encounters come back broken all to hell when they go live. I don't think Krathuk is broken at the moment, but I haven't been on when my guild tried him, he's just insanely fucking hard now. Gratz SoE making these static spawns so tough that even the highest end raiding guilds can't kill them.
Owenn
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Owenn »

OMG at your Kra'Thuk story! You have to love that SOE Customer Service.
:shock:

The guild I'm in, Fallen, was recently reformed and now we are starting to compete with the only high end guild on the server, Shadowed Strife. We took our shot at Kra'Thuk the other day a few days after he was 'revamped' and the SS guild leader was there. We took our beatings as we tried and tried to take him down, all while the SS guild leader criticized and harassed us the entire time.

These guys are pissed off cuz they have had free reign at all the contested mobs for the last couple of months. This weekend we took down one of the contested mobs, it would be sweet to take down Kra'thuk before they do.
Owenn
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Owenn »

Someone else still playing and is even in my guild now, who I never knew.

Sylvos from FoH.

He plays a ranger of course on Befallen and his name is .... wait for it....

Legolis
Sylvos
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sylvos »

Owenn wrote:Someone else still playing and is even in my guild now, who I never knew.

Sylvos from FoH.

Legolis

NO I am fucking not?
I am not even playing EQ2.
Someone is a fucking liar.
GOd dammit im pissed off.
Mr Bacon
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Mr Bacon »

Sylvos wrote:
Owenn wrote:Someone else still playing and is even in my guild now, who I never knew.

Sylvos from FoH.

Legolis

NO I am fucking not?
I am not even playing EQ2.
Someone is a fucking liar.
GOd dammit im pissed off.
Sylvos is fibbing, don't listen to him. The slaves have been "misbehaving," so it's been a rough day for him.
miir and I are best friends. <3
Sylvos
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sylvos »

AND TO ADD THe only character i played on befallen was

wait for it

SYLVOS

what the fuck kind of moron are you god.

It's people like you that make me go fucking psycho and kill random homeless people on the streets.
Sabek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: sabek

Post by Sabek »

/tell Sylvos "Port to East Karana Plz?"
Sabek
Just Sabek
Owenn
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Owenn »

So this guy is some stalker who claims to be Sylvos the Ranger from FoH?

I'll have to tell him to come check out this forum and see what you posted.

Maybe it was Sylvus, I don't know, I don't know how you spell it.

Maybe he is just a stalker because I don't think he knew Sparty. Someone had said, "I am Spartacus", and I said it reminded me of Sparty from Veeshan. Then we talked about Veeshan for awhile and the FlameVault.
Last edited by Owenn on July 11, 2005, 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Homercles
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Homercles »

Katanna is the masked man behind Legolis. At least he was when I was playing the dues.
Owenn
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Owenn »

Homer! :(

Good to see ya again...did you, Kilmoll and Fameen run off to WoW?

Katanna was his original character, man I am so going to have to bust his ass on that one. Hmm, why would he lie like that, he even said he was the ranger to always sacrifice for FoH's raids....maybe he just wanted to be Sylvos all along.
Sylvos
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sylvos »

then Katanna is a fucking faggot and i hope he dies in a fucking car fire.
stupid inbred monkey motherfucker
Homercles
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Homercles »

[/quote]then Katanna is a fucking faggot

I agree. Anyone wishing to be known as Sylvos must be a faggot

Nah Owenn. I havent switched to WoW. I just stopped playing all together.
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

Man, I try and get interested in EQ2 but it just isn't taking. Only way I'd play this is if it was free I think. Not trying to troll, I'd genuinely like to be interested in it, I just can't!
Tuberok
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Tuberok »

Played a Dirge to 48 and just could not bring myself to logon anymore. I really wanted to enjoy this game. Oh well, here is hoping that Vanguard will be something I can enjoy for a year or so.
Owenn
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Owenn »

So this Legolis/Katanna guy decided to retire from EQ.

Sylvos, you don't happen to have a baby on the way do you?
Noysyrump
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Noysyrump »

YEH ONLY REASDON I EVER TURN ON EQ2 IS CAUSE ITS FREE...

har oops caps, we keep caps on work comps.

best friend/roomate is sony gm on xegony for eq1. they give him the free sheets.
Sick Balls!
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Even if it was free I don't think I'd bother playing it. Down with EQ2!
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Marbus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Marbus »

Well I think the graphics are great but kind of stale. The realism though is much greater than WoW. I don't think it's as much fun but playing a little right now. Primarily with my almost 3 year old who made a Kerra fighter and wants to "get those big spiders" and mean "goblins" on the island.

He has a Hunter in WoW that we play together from time to time but I think the more realistic graphics is what makes him like EQ2 a little better. I've tried to only play once I get him to sleep though in WoW because I really don't want him "killing" things so young. I guess spiders and goblins are too bad though...

Marb
lilyve
No Stars!

Post by lilyve »

I just want to share with player ! If you have something in pazzle in playing games , where do u usually go ,i usually come to http://www.playerturbo.com/forum/default.asp.
network games,such as US WOW ; EURO WOW ; FFXI ; DAoC ; EQ2 ; Guild Wars ; Eve online ; Matrix and so on or Power Leveling .all you can get help from it .
There are lots of dedicated players who often communicate with each other ,there feeling , ways and skill......
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

lilyve wrote:I just want to share with player ! If you have something in pazzle in playing games , where do u usually go ,i usually come to http://www.playerturbo.com/forum/default.asp.
network games,such as US WOW ; EURO WOW ; FFXI ; DAoC ; EQ2 ; Guild Wars ; Eve online ; Matrix and so on or Power Leveling .all you can get help from it .
There are lots of dedicated players who often communicate with each other ,there feeling , ways and skill......
OMG SPAM!
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

yeah, that babble was in the WoW forum too!
Kaldaur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Kaldaur

Post by Kaldaur »

players who often communicate with each other ,there feeling ,

Ahh yes, the players who often communicated with there feeling each other.