I'm regularly playing EQII now. /who all adex on Lucan svr.

Adex_Xeda
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Adex_Xeda »

FYI

And guess what, I'm NOT a warrior. Who would of figured.

All those well played EQ1 bards like Wonko, Strumms etc. inspired me to try my hand at a EQII dirge.
Owenn
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Owenn »

good choice, i hear that dirges are even better in the combat revamp thats coming out just before the expansion.
Marbus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Marbus »

I'm playing a little there as well... unlike Adex I can't make up my mind what to play so I have a bunch of level 10s... planned on being a Ranger as Voronwe was always the coolest :) but not sure that's the right class for me in EQ2, Mage/Sorc is a blast, Priest can out solo the Predator (Ranger) and Crusaders actually kick ass so far... WTF is up with that?

Most of my time this far is on my son's "tiger" Yosef who is a Crusader as he and I play together a lot killing bogs, snakes, rates and bugs... If I'm not on him or playing WoW some form of Marb will probably get me.

What is funny is that he and I were playing on the island and we ran by this Barbarian who was a scout, I thought, "that's odd, I would have thought most people would choose a little class for a scout" as we got closer I noticed that the name said "Adex of Veeshan" I flipped!

Very cool to see you online and in green again my friend!

Cheers!
Marb
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

Never saw anyone I even vaguely remembered on Butcherblock. I have a 17 or 18 brawler there now which I planned to go Monk on. I stopped playing though, and wouldn't mind actually playing with more people that I had some sort of contact with outside of a group now and then.
Adex_Xeda
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Adex_Xeda »

Come on over to Lucan my friend and I'll group with you.

It's amazing how in EQII there's something to do for every kind of group and every kind of numbering.

Only have a group of two tanks? or a wizzy a rogue? No problem there's something you can hunt for decent exp.

Amazing.