Anyone still play this game?

Marbus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Anyone still play this game?

Post by Marbus »

Just wondering if anyone still plays this game or not. I primary play WoW but have been dabling in this from time to time. Graphics are great, personally I don't think it's as much fun but we will see as time goes on.

Just wanted to see if anyone still plays and ask what classes suck. Played all the classes so far to about 10 still trying to decide what to play. Any suggestions will be considered.

Thanks!
Marb
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

I've shifted my playtime over to WoW for the past month or so but I pop on to EQ2 at least a couple times a week.

My Bruiser and Warlock are both good (and fun) classes. I've also been playing around a bit on my gimp templar a lot lately.

I haven't really played any of the scout classes (highest is a 22 Brigand) so I cant say how good they are. All the Fighter and Priest (except maybe Mystic) subclasses are pretty solid. As for Mages, I've only played a warlock to 44 and a conjurer to the mid 20s. Didn't really like the conj too much, they seemed kinda weak.
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
VariaVespasa
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by VariaVespasa »

I'm still mostly WoW also, but have started playing my baby-ish cleric in EQ2 again recently too. Three days with spirit loss 1 during my betrayal of scuzzy freeport, ick. :P
*Hugs*
Varia