Cosmos

WoW Discussion
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Cosmos

Post by Xouqoa »

Anyone mess with Cosmos? Seems to add a lot of nice functionality to the UI. I like!

It's pretty easy to change stuff around in the UI too, which I like. It's all XML based, so it's pretty to get once you see some examples.
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

They just removed some of the functionality from it: autoloot and autocast. My guess is someone built a buffbot that would follow them around and hold loot with minimal human interaction.

There was a big hooha on the boards about autoloot being removed, apparently mostly people who haven't figured out how to work the right mouse button.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Skogen
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Skogen »

masteen wrote:There was a big hooha on the boards about autoloot being removed, apparently mostly people who haven't figured out how to work the right mouse button.
These are the same people who the penalty for death is too much, and it should be changed :roll:
valryte
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by valryte »

Where do you get it?
When the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless.
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

http://www.wowmods.com/cosmos/

Prolly also wanna hit the UI forum:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/board.as ... tomization

As I'm not actually in the beta, I can't tell you how to do anything :evil:
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
murr
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by murr »

Thott's fix to autoloot is amusing - now the lootbox (and the top loot in it) moves to your mouse cursor when you loot. It then repositions as you look each item. hhaha.
Murr - Fires of Heaven - Black Dragonflight