/inspect and the 4 page thread

WoW Discussion
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

/inspect and the 4 page thread

Post by masteen »

The retards in the WoW beta are having discussion about inspecting characters ingame. Apparently, some feel it's violation of their fucking privacy. :roll:

The game must be really fucking good with no balance issues or bugs if these fuckstains have nothing better to post about than this.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Ashur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ashur »

hahahaha omg

Wait until they get PKed instead of inspected.
- Ash
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

It's completely unrealistic to be able to look at another character and see what they're wearing!!!!
Ashur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ashur »

I actually had one guy in WoW inspecting me as I was herb gathering and sent me a message "stop moving so I can see what you are wearing". Like I was going to stop looking for herb so he could check out my ghetto shit...

I don't care if he does check me out, but keep up for gods sake - those Briarthorn and Mageroyal crops need harvesting by me and not some undead warlock :twisted: !
- Ash
archeiron
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by archeiron »

Ashur wrote:I actually had one guy in WoW inspecting me as I was herb gathering and sent me a message "stop moving so I can see what you are wearing". Like I was going to stop looking for herb so he could check out my ghetto shit...

I don't care if he does check me out, but keep up for gods sake - those Briarthorn and Mageroyal crops need harvesting by me and not some undead warlock :twisted: !
I have never understood why (originally) Verant felt the need to send an emote to ME when some prick was inspecting me. I would rather just not see the damn message and not KNOW when people were inspecting my gear. That Blizzard copied this bizarre exchange of emotes is puzzling.
[65 Storm Warden] Archeiron Leafstalker (Wood Elf) <Sovereign>RETIRED
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

It'd be nice if your character would adjust his junk/rub her booty in response to someone inspecting them.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Skogen
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Skogen »

Since this was often and "issue" in EQ, I figured it was about time something like this got started. Fucking gay, I mean just how sensitive can someone be to actually get offended by having there character inspected?
There are plenty of bugs & issues....nothing huge I've seen though. One thing that puzzles me is falling damage, or a lack of it I should say. I jumped off the top of a tower in Stormwind, and took 15 pts damage.....
Kalifen
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Kalifen »

Veeshan ( or any other blue server) I se no reason to not allow inspect, I know ppl on PVP servers tho that hate it hard time for pretty clear reasons.
Secretary Pro¨Vannor movment.
Now owning Teh PoM, SH and CT pre nerf, pvp server style.