Budlight Salutes City of Heroes People...

CoH Discussion
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Budlight Salutes City of Heroes People...

Post by noel »

If you need the music for this: MP3 format: http://www.ksilebo.com/realamerican/
City of Heroes Presents: Real Heroes of Genius
(Real heroes of genius)
Today we salute you, Mr. This Game Sucks, I'm Quitting Man
(Mr. This Game Sucks, I'm Quitting Man)
While others actually have fun playing the game, you make it known to the world that you hate the game and create a manefesto of why you're leaving.
(Gonna climb a bell tower)
You use such astounding words as d00dz, suXX0r, and OMG, to demonstrate your mastery of the english language.
(Oh, what did he just say?)
As if telling the world that you were leaving wasn't good enough, you make sure it's known that you're leaving 5 days later.
(Why won't he just leave?)
So crack open an ice cold bud-light, buzz killer. You know better than anyone that you'll be missed, especially 8 days from now when you remind everyone of your upcomming absence.
(Mr. This Game Sucks, Im Quitting Man)

(Real heroes of genius)
Today we salute you, Mr. Hover Sniper.
(Mr. Hover Sniper)
While others actually have to worry about taking damage from that Freakshow Tank, you simply brush it off knowing you’ll be high in the sky laying down fireballs like its nobody’s business.
(Shoot those flaming baaallls)
You have you controls set to fly when moving, and hover when stationary you master of the Macro.
(Don’t want waste that end)
If there’s a gunner you’ll hover, if there’s a brawler you’ll hover, if there’s a mezzer…well you'll fly away
(Don’t wanna get stunned!)
So crack open an ice cold bud-light, fly boy. You know how to play the game, and how to play it safe.
(Mr. Hover Sniper)

Today, we celebrate the "create a team with no plan" guy. When everyone else is meeting at the door, your standing in Atlas Park making small talk with a toon named Anal Maddness 2.0, You appreciate the little things like warm ups and jumping jacks and never get tired of jumping in place. Just when your team fills up and your Heros are ready to roll, you remember you got a "Thing" and cant stay long.
(chorus: g2g now!!!)
So, whenever there is time to kill, we know that you, the "create a team with no plan" guy will be there, flexing and emoting with no sign of leadership to be found.
(Bridge vocal: Lets just run around and kill stuff!)
So heres to you Mr. No Plan Stan, and the very upper echelon of mediocrity you espire too.

(Real heroes of genius)
Today we salute you, Mr. This Game Has No Content Man
(Mr. This Game Has No Content Man)
While others are having fun battling evil doers and keeping Paragon city safe, you feel cheated out of your just rewards.
(Where's my phat lewt?)
You are not satisfied by merely beating down evil, you feel the need to make utterly worthless items.
(Ring of +2 Int send me a tell)
Other heroes happily wait for new and exciting adventures on the horizon but you just can't get over the same warehouse tileset...
(I've seen this before)
So crack open an ice cold bud-light, immersion challenged guy. Keep fighting the good fight and may all your tilesets one day be unique.
(Mr. This Game Has No Content Man)

(Real Heroes of Genius)
Today we salute you, Mr. Best Thread Ever Guy
(Mr. Best Thread Ever Guy)
While everyone else is trying to come up with funny plays on the Budweiser commercials, you sit at your computer laughing so hard that your brain says "Go ahead, tell them it's the best thread ever"
(We don't give a [censored] about your opinion!)
After 5 Pages you still think it hasn't been said enough and you just have to tell us again...
(Why this thread is so awesome!)
You feel the need, over and over to be completely uncreative and spam up the thread with one liners that quite frankly suck. But after you read this, you think flaming me won't be hypocritical.
(Well stupid, you'd be wrong!)
So crack open an ice cold bud-light, creatively inferior dude, because even though there will be another 10-20 pages of these little songs, you'll still somehow slip 'BEST THREAD EVAR' in between every 4 or 5 posts.
(Mr. Best Thread Ever Guy)

City of Heroes Presents: Real Heroes of Genius!
(Real heroes of Genius!)
Today we salute you, Mr. PvP Evangelist!
(Mr. PvP Evangelist!)
You can't comprehend how people could possibly not like PvP in this game!
(I love it, so everyone else has to too!)
You love to make up blissful stories about some utopian PvP world where ganking and griefing doesn't exist!
(Walk 10 paces and fire, no smacktalking please)
And when that doesn't work, you wax philisophical about the 'skill' and 'challenge' of PvP, and make lengthy diatribes on the mental state of those who disagree!
(Nietzche would love you)
So crack open an ice cold bud-light, Mr. PvP Evangelist, because you'll need to get a lot more smashed to think that you can change people's minds on an MMORPG forum board!
(Mr. PvP Evangelist)
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Ebumar
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ebumar »

That last one..

gg shadowbane...

edit: gg im drunk lick my ass if there are any misspellingsf ucker
Adelrune Argenti
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Adelrune Argenti »

Those are great. I forwarded them on to my COH buddies.
Adelrune Argenti