Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

What do you think about the world?
Post Reply
User avatar
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4859
Joined: July 19, 2002, 2:23 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Florida

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Aabidano »

Morgrym wrote:FL does not have an open carry law
Not sure one is needed? I know it's illegal in some areas - seemingly by exception.(?)
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."

User avatar
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4755
Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Gender: Male
Location: Tennessee

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Spang »

Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.

User avatar
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 5290
Joined: July 3, 2002, 3:31 pm
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Aabidano wrote:"Liberals" are a bogey man perpetrated by Faux News, et al :D

It does seem to be a poorly written, knee-jerk, politically motivated piece of legislation. Could see it being misused with a sleazy judge. Keeping in mind this is FL, once you get outside the metro areas it makes AL or MS look like modern, advanced cultural meccas.

Other laws concerning justifiable homicides would seem to cover the topic already. As was done in the Zimmerman case.

Actually....the other legislation is not really adequate. If I am lawfully walking through a park and some idiot attacks me and I defend myself, all it takes is an overzealous prosecutor to ruin me financially for life. No matter how cut and dry it is, a politically fueled case could be brought if you were unable to retreat from the attack.

Zimmerman should NEVER have been charged with the evidence presented. It never went to grand jury the way it shoudl have...everyone associated with the case has said as much. This was purely a sham that was politically motivated and media driven. There have been 20+ cases that should have received just as much national notoriety and every single one of them has been ignored....simply because they were black on white attacks.

User avatar
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 3023
Joined: January 10, 2005, 10:38 am
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Leonaerd »

:vv_yeahthat:

User avatar
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4859
Joined: July 19, 2002, 2:23 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Florida

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Aabidano »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:...simply because they were black on white attacks.
Can't sell nearly as much premium rate commercial time for those...?

Misc black families in town who've had children shot by non-whites are raising a stink that no attention is paid to their cases. Reason I brought it up earlier was one of our black city council members said the same thing.
If I am lawfully walking through a park and some idiot attacks me and I defend myself, all it takes is an overzealous prosecutor to ruin me financially for life. No matter how cut and dry it is, a politically fueled case could be brought if you were unable to retreat from the attack.
True enough, especially around election time. Not to mention the civil case afterwards. Wording is still not the best.
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."

User avatar
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 8548
Joined: July 5, 2002, 3:33 am
Location: Vancouver

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by kyoukan »

what kind of chuckle fucking retard interprets stand your ground legislation in Florida as meaning anything other than then exactly what I outlined? you even fucking pasted in the legislation that explicitly says you can use deadly force if you "feel" that your life is in danger. in Zimmerman's case, that was a scratch on his head that you wouldn't even be able to see if he didn't have his fake military supercuts hair cut.

User avatar
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 5290
Joined: July 3, 2002, 3:31 pm
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

There is a big difference in SYG and standard self defense laws using deadly force. I can't help someone who is as intent on being ignorant as you are.

User avatar
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 27167
Joined: July 5, 2002, 1:56 pm
Location: A Special Place in Hell

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Winnow »

Trayvon Martin’s drug use, explaining how the Skittles and Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail drink he carried that night are ingredients that, when mixed with dextromethorphan (DXM) cough syrup, create “Lean”, a concocted high which can cause psychosis and aggression over the longer term.

- According to the autopsy report, Martin’s liver showed damage consistent with DXM abuse.
Image
Trayvon, in fact, had become a devotee of the druggy concoction known as “Lean,” also known in southern hip-hop culture as “Sizzurp” and “Purple Drank.” Lean consists of three basic ingredients – codeine, a soft drink, and candy. If his Facebook postings are to be believed, Trayvon had been using Lean since at least June 2011.
Trayvon was suspended from school three times for fighting, drug abuse, and vandalism.

And it was almost four: While investigating the vandalism charges – he was caught scrawling graffiti on the school house walls – school officials found apparent burglary tools and 12 pieces of female jewelry in his locker.
An angelic little boy.
Trayvon was shot while on suspension from high school.
Let that be a message to all. Stay in school!

User avatar
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 8900
Joined: July 7, 2002, 9:12 pm
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471
Wii Friend Code: unban cart

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Funkmasterr »

Which still has nothing to do with anything, and makes him no less average. And it still makes you a cunt.
People of color puts people first.

User avatar
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 27167
Joined: July 5, 2002, 1:56 pm
Location: A Special Place in Hell

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Winnow »

Shame you can't spit on me. That considered assault?

User avatar
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4620
Joined: April 11, 2003, 5:53 am
Location: Canberra

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Zaelath »

I think the point you're missing is they're both criminals, the one got sentenced and executed for affray by the other. The least the survivor should get is some alone time to consider his actions.
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.

User avatar
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 3023
Joined: January 10, 2005, 10:38 am
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Leonaerd »

Funkmasterr wrote:Which still has nothing to do with anything, and makes him no less average. And it still makes you a cunt.
ehhh :-/

User avatar
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 3023
Joined: January 10, 2005, 10:38 am
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Leonaerd »

Zaelath wrote:The least the survivor should get is some alone time to consider his actions.
I'm just not convinced of that. People feel so strongly one way or another that it is shocking how little we care about NSA / PRISM / baby North. Why is passion always reserved for arguments with no clear winner, and not for those which we would all agree upon? Why do we fear the people we elect to public office? Why do old people get to vote?

:(

User avatar
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4620
Joined: April 11, 2003, 5:53 am
Location: Canberra

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Zaelath »

People aren't so sure they don't like PRISM. They're all chicken-shits who expect the government to protect them from everything that could possibly go wrong, this kind of stuff gives them a nice security blanket to cling to.
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.

User avatar
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 11996
Joined: July 3, 2002, 12:57 pm

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Aslanna »

Zaelath wrote:People aren't so sure they don't like PRISM. They're all chicken-shits who expect the government to protect them from everything that could possibly go wrong, this kind of stuff gives them a nice security blanket to cling to.
I am sure I don't like it as are a lot of people. But nobody has started a thread on it so that's probably why nobody has addressed it directly.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--

User avatar
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4859
Joined: July 19, 2002, 2:23 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Florida

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Aabidano »

One of the jurors was on TV last night, said something like "We could only find him guilty of specifically what he was charged with. He wasn't guilty of that."
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."

User avatar
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4859
Joined: July 19, 2002, 2:23 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Florida

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Aabidano »

Another juror yesterday "I know in my heart George Zimmerman murdered Trayvon Martin but the evidence wasn't there to show that."

Meanwhile his mother is in Philly speaking about "the terrible law that allowed George Zimmerman to murder my son". Ummm, what? (I've nothing but sympathy for her, could see that wearing off)
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."

User avatar
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 8548
Joined: July 5, 2002, 3:33 am
Location: Vancouver

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by kyoukan »

isn't that exactly what a jury decides? guilt? If they "know in their heart" then they convict.

User avatar
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 2287
Joined: December 9, 2002, 5:52 pm
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: Tyekk
PSN ID: Tyek
Location: UCLA and Notre Dame

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Tyek »

kyoukan wrote:isn't that exactly what a jury decides? guilt? If they "know in their heart" then they convict.
I thought the jury was supposed to decide based on the evidence presented. That is a pretty damning comment on the prosecutions case.
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon

User avatar
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 8548
Joined: July 5, 2002, 3:33 am
Location: Vancouver

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by kyoukan »

If a jury looks at the evidence presented and is still convinced to their soul that the person is guilty, it is their moral imperative to convict. That is why there are jury trials. That is the entire point of a jury appointed judicial system. Otherwise guilt or innocence can be determined by a flowchart. A fucking child can tell you that shooting an unarmed person after instigating a conflict with them is murder, providing that child was not raised by a racist piece of fuck.

User avatar
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 2287
Joined: December 9, 2002, 5:52 pm
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: Tyekk
PSN ID: Tyek
Location: UCLA and Notre Dame

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Tyek »

kyoukan wrote:If a jury looks at the evidence presented and is still convinced to their soul that the person is guilty, it is their moral imperative to convict. That is why there are jury trials. That is the entire point of a jury appointed judicial system. Otherwise guilt or innocence can be determined by a flowchart. A fucking child can tell you that shooting an unarmed person after instigating a conflict with them is murder, providing that child was not raised by a racist piece of fuck.

EVERYONE knew OJ murdered his wife (allegedly). The jury found him innocent because the Prosecutor did a bad job. I am not saying it is right, but the fact is they did a bad job and if you are a Jury member and follow the rules as stated then this happens.

No one said it is good, or right. It just is what it is.
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon

User avatar
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 27167
Joined: July 5, 2002, 1:56 pm
Location: A Special Place in Hell

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Winnow »

Tyek wrote: EVERYONE knew OJ murdered his wife (allegedly). The jury found him innocent because the Prosecutor did a bad job. I am not saying it is right, but the fact is they did a bad job and if you are a Jury member and follow the rules as stated then this happens.
What the hell are you saying? OJ was black. It's OK that he wasn't convicted.
kyoukan wrote:A fucking child can tell you that shooting an unarmed person after instigating a conflict with them is murder, providing that child was not raised by a racist piece of fuck.

Martin initiated the violence not Zimmerman. A child would understand that but a moron like you can't.

User avatar
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 8548
Joined: July 5, 2002, 3:33 am
Location: Vancouver

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by kyoukan »

the cases are completely different. OJ denied he had anything to do with it. the prosecution failed to prove Simpson was even there. key witnesses were discredited and evidence was tampered with.

this is a case of a fat retard going "yep that was me; I shot that nigger." and he is still running around a free man.

User avatar
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 27167
Joined: July 5, 2002, 1:56 pm
Location: A Special Place in Hell

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Winnow »

Shot an aggressor in self defense after being jumped and beat on.

User avatar
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 2919
Joined: July 3, 2002, 6:41 pm
Gender: Mangina
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Keverian FireCry »

There is zero evidence aside from Zimmerman's own words that Martin jumped him or instigated any confrontation. Witnesses said they saw them on the ground fighting and at one point Martin was on top. It is just as likely that Zimmerman instigated the fight, started losing, and was a huge fucking pussy so he shot him to death. What we do know as absolute fact is that Zimmerman disobeyed police directions, followed and confronted a guy who was walking through his own gated neighborhood and fatally shot him.

User avatar
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 27167
Joined: July 5, 2002, 1:56 pm
Location: A Special Place in Hell

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Winnow »

Evidence points toward Martin being the aggressor. The Prosecution didn't dispute that Zimmerman lost contact with Martin for 4 minutes and the grass stains on Martin's knees and injuries to the back of Zimmerman's head and back being wet also points to Zimmerman being in a position where he was on defense.

It's just racist wishful thinking that Zimmerman somehow attacked Martin. Show me anything indicating that Zimmerman attacked Martin. At least the evidence they presented points toward Martin beating the crap out of Zimmerman while he was pinned down.

User avatar
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 2919
Joined: July 3, 2002, 6:41 pm
Gender: Mangina
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Keverian FireCry »

Grass stains = Martin jumped him and initiated the fight? No leap there at all. Lets just believe every word of the guy who shot the unarmed man. No possible motive for him to lie right?

User avatar
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 2919
Joined: July 3, 2002, 6:41 pm
Gender: Mangina
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Keverian FireCry »

Oh and I never said Zimmerman attacked him. I said he confronted him, but we don't know that. What I meant was:

"What we do know as absolute fact is that Zimmerman disobeyed police directions, followed a guy who was walking through his own gated neighborhood, got into a confrontation and fatally shot him."

Again though. Grass stains = unequivocal evidence that Martin jumped him in the dark and tried to beat him to death?

The reason Zimmerman is not in prison is because there was not significant evidence to convict him. It does not mean Zimmerman told the truth or that Martin is some drugged up thug that tried to kill him.

User avatar
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 8548
Joined: July 5, 2002, 3:33 am
Location: Vancouver

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by kyoukan »

sshh, you are ruining winnow's fantasy that all black people are 8 foot tall MMA fighters hopped up on outdated drug cocktails that their bodies do not show any evidence of when they do a toxicology report. possibly because they are screening for sprite and jolly ranchers which is what is actually used in drank and not skittles and arizona ice tea.

if you shatter this image of black people he may start leaving his house again, and no parents in his neighborhood want that.

User avatar
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 27167
Joined: July 5, 2002, 1:56 pm
Location: A Special Place in Hell

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Winnow »

(CNN) -- A weekend robbery in a racially diverse neighborhood of Washington may have been a hate crime, police said.

"This is for Trayvon Martin," one of the three black men told a white man as they approached him early Saturday, according to Washington Metropolitan Police Officer Anthony Clay.

The alleged robbery happened two weeks after a Florida jury acquitted George Zimmerman in the 2012 death of African-American teenager Trayvon Martin.

Trayvon's father: Let's turn negative energy into positive

The men kicked the adult white male as they took his iPhone and wallet, Clay said Sunday.
This is what you people chanting racism have lead to.

It was a case of two idiots. Martin was the bigger idiot. Now the degenerate portion of our society will vandalize and beat up on innocent people as morons like kyoukan cheer them on.

User avatar
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4859
Joined: July 19, 2002, 2:23 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Florida

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Aabidano »

Winnow wrote:This is what you people chanting racism have lead to.
It's OK, whitey has it coming. Right Spang?
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."

User avatar
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4755
Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Gender: Male
Location: Tennessee

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Spang »

Yes, because "Kill Whitey" has been my underlying argument this whole time.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.

User avatar
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4859
Joined: July 19, 2002, 2:23 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Florida

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Aabidano »

Winnow wrote:Now the degenerate portion of our society will vandalize and beat up on innocent people...
These guys weren't doing anything they wouldn't have done anyway, the self justification for the act just changes to something new.
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."

User avatar
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 5290
Joined: July 3, 2002, 3:31 pm
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Well you know claiming racism for Trayvon and attacking white people in retaliation makes so much sense......seeing as Zimmerman is Hispanic. Not one of the black on white attacks has been prosecuted as a hate crime either. How the fuck is racism ONLY about white on black?

User avatar
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 11996
Joined: July 3, 2002, 12:57 pm

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Aslanna »

Zimmerman sounds like a white name. Close enough!
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--

User avatar
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 8548
Joined: July 5, 2002, 3:33 am
Location: Vancouver

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by kyoukan »

Aabidano wrote:
Winnow wrote:Now the degenerate portion of our society will vandalize and beat up on innocent people...
These guys weren't doing anything they wouldn't have done anyway, the self justification for the act just changes to something new.
stupid niggers, am i rite guys?

User avatar
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 27167
Joined: July 5, 2002, 1:56 pm
Location: A Special Place in Hell

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Winnow »

Bob Marley: "I shot the sheriff but I swear it was in self defense."


Where's the outrage? There is none...because he was black!

User avatar
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4859
Joined: July 19, 2002, 2:23 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Florida

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Aabidano »

kyoukan wrote:stupid niggers, am i rite guys?
If that makes you feel better.

Unless of course you think robbing some random white guy 600 miles away is a good/justfiable response?

Just criminals IMO. People rarely do things they think are wrong, there's always some rationalization no matter how bizarre.
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."

User avatar
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 2919
Joined: July 3, 2002, 6:41 pm
Gender: Mangina
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Keverian FireCry »

It was a case of two idiots. Martin was the bigger idiot. Now the degenerate portion of our society will vandalize and beat up on innocent people as morons like kyoukan cheer them on
.

Again, aside from Zimmerman's account where is the evidence that shows Martin was the bigger idiot? There is clear evidence that Zimmerman was a huge idiot, and his idiocy ended up with a dead, unarmed man. Where is the evidence to show Martin was an idiot aside from blindly accepting Zimmerman's account as absolute truth?

User avatar
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 8548
Joined: July 5, 2002, 3:33 am
Location: Vancouver

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by kyoukan »

he was getting his head savagely beat on the concrete. that's how he got that scratch. clearly he was defending himself from an insane killer.

User avatar
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 27167
Joined: July 5, 2002, 1:56 pm
Location: A Special Place in Hell

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Winnow »

Biggest idiot was Martin stalking an innocent man and then assaulting him.

User avatar
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4755
Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Gender: Male
Location: Tennessee

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Spang »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:How the fuck is racism ONLY about white on black?
In a white-supremacist society, such as the United States, only white people can be racist. All people can be prejudice, however.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.

User avatar
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 2919
Joined: July 3, 2002, 6:41 pm
Gender: Mangina
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Keverian FireCry »

Biggest idiot was Martin stalking an innocent man and then assaulting him.
In what fucking bizarro world did this happen?

User avatar
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 8548
Joined: July 5, 2002, 3:33 am
Location: Vancouver

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by kyoukan »

he is trolling you.

User avatar
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 27167
Joined: July 5, 2002, 1:56 pm
Location: A Special Place in Hell

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Winnow »

Nope. Martin had a chance to explain himself to a good Samaritan on neighborhood watch that was concerned after a string of burglaries in his neighborhood. Instead, Martin evaded, lost contact, doubled back and assaulted an innocent man. HUGE idiot that brought his death on upon himself by being the aggressor.

Thankfully Zimmerman survived and went on to save the lives of an entire family just days after being unjustly tagged as a racist.

User avatar
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4859
Joined: July 19, 2002, 2:23 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Florida

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Aabidano »

Spang wrote:In a white-supremacist society, such as the United States, only white people can be racist. All people can be prejudice, however.
That's making up new meanings for common terms up there in the Midnyte range.

By the actual meanings of the words, you're once again stupefyingly wrong. Didn't have time to flog yourself yesterday and had to get some last minute white guilt logged?

I've met plenty of black racists, white people have no monopoly on ignorance.

For a clue:

racist (plural racists)

A person who believes a particular race is superior to others.

white supremacist (plural white supremacists)

An advocate of white supremacy, a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races.
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."

User avatar
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 2919
Joined: July 3, 2002, 6:41 pm
Gender: Mangina
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Keverian FireCry »

he is trolling you.
I'd like to believe this Kyo, but I think you're wrong. There is huge money and power invested in reconfirming the ignorance of the lowest common denomenators in our society such as Winnow. Clearly it is working. I'm just surprised these people can operate a mouse and keyboard. Troll or not though I am clearly wasting my time. Sorry for injecting objectivity and rationality into such a debate. Apparently it's been so butchered by FOX news and MSNBC so that there's no room for such thoughts or discussion.

User avatar
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 27167
Joined: July 5, 2002, 1:56 pm
Location: A Special Place in Hell

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Winnow »

So you really think Zimmerman ran Martin down and shot him in cold blood despite all of the evidence presented? I'm not the delusional one.

User avatar
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 2919
Joined: July 3, 2002, 6:41 pm
Gender: Mangina
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Keverian FireCry »

Actually if you read what I've posted you'd know I believe nothing of the sort. Guess you are just a troll. Or a simpleton. Probably both.

User avatar
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4755
Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Gender: Male
Location: Tennessee

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Spang »

Aabidano wrote:racist (plural racists)

A person who believes a particular race is superior to others.
Congratulations! You can use a dictionary. I'm very proud of you. However, that doesn't prove me wrong. In a white-supremacist society, only white people can be racist. Racism is prejudice plus power. White people have the power in this country, not Black people.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.

Post Reply