of all the gm flames

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Braxter
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

of all the gm flames

Post by Braxter »

the one that sticks out most in my mind is jice's. Jice, I would really enjoy reading that again. You don't happen to have it saved anywhere do you?
Shinale
No Stars!

Post by Shinale »

[Uhhhh... enjoy the ban?]

Mepha, you are a board Nazi, plain and simple. Looking at your home page, profile history, and photo, I notice a number of things:

1) You don't play on the Veeshan server. What's more, you don't appear to play everquest at all. What relavence does your saccarine coated vagina flexing have to do with any of the subject matter of this board?

2) You are a petulant spamming attention slut. Your own damn board for Ashrons Call is full of posts only made by yourself. It is immediately obvious, both from your posts and your personal army of brown nosing trolls, that you are an obsiquious control freak who decided you could walk on to this board and be Edit Queen to make yourself feel better. I for one find your flirty emoticon infested spam manuer ten times more offensive than anything that has ever been posted here.

3) You need to have corrective eye surgery so they don't cross (or smoke less pot) and you need to stop dressing like a hooker from the early 80s. Obviously when you are cybering, your shooting for the lowest common denominator here. Welfare collecting women with control issues such as yourself should go back to watching Jerry Springer and let the rest of us better adjusted people communicate in peace. We don't tread on your Jesus fearing teddy bear happy huggle emoticon vapid spamfests with our style, don't come here and force your narrow minded bad Anime kiddy fest on us.

PS- If the Machine is in fact not with IGN any more and change is being forced on us, a professional sounding post to that effect is in order; not some jobless unwed mother of the web heartsy fartsy vague thread with no real facts. If the Machine IS returning, I look forward to you being put in your place.

SEIG HEIL!

:twisted:
Jaytee_Bushwacker
No Stars!

Post by Jaytee_Bushwacker »

lol gotta love it
Master Jaytee Bushwacker [Fires of Heaven]
60 Arch-Mage,
Master of the Elements and still S.T.U.J.
EPIC PET! Never farm green areas without it!
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: quyrean

Whats astonishing is...

Post by Jice Virago »

.. that flame never actually got deleted. No idea why that one got left up there.

/boggle
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.
--RICHARD M. NIXON, "REAL PEACE" (1983)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

ROFL!!!

Seig Heil indeed...
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Klydon
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Klydon »

Classic Jice.. would have like to see the expression on Mephia's face after reading that.. :wink:
Klydon
Storm Warden of the 1st Season
Keepers of the Elements
murr
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by murr »

Crosseyed, most likely.
Murr - Fires of Heaven - Black Dragonflight
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

She's taking yoga now so that she can better taste her "saccarine coated vagina" because no one else will, not even her peanut butter addicted German Shepherd.
Revs
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Revs »

Crying in her cereal I guess :wink:
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

It's probably still there becuase Mepha didn't understand any of it
KilornCloudwalker
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by KilornCloudwalker »

Jice, that was some good shit...I've enjoyed all your rants so far LOL

You'll go down in my mind as the mouthiest, meanest, funniest beotch I know in EQ.. Grats!

And yes, that is high compliment:)
Kilorn Cloudwalker
62 Oracle - Retired