Shattered Emerald of Corruption

Buy or Sell phat lewtz.
Ajran
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Shattered Emerald of Corruption

Post by Ajran »

In the market for an SEoC for a friend of mine send me a tell in game if you have one and how much you want for an MQ.

Thanks,
-Ajran
Ajran
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Ajran »

/bump still looking for one..
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

hohohohoho!

funny!

well, at least it used to be really fucking hard (ie: impossible) to get.. I'm assuming it still is!
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
Deneve
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Deneve »

yeah, and hate revamp didn't help at all from what i am hearing :oops:
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

you are better off with another mainhand weapon than Earthcaller anyways.
Ajran
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Ajran »

Its not for me actually.. trying to track one down for a friend. He's not really in a heavy raiding guild. Though i'd be open to suggestions for a primary weapon for him that is one group obtainable.

quite a lot he plays his ranger and 2 boxes his druid so a slow proc would come in very handy for him. When he groups with me and my wife for XP grinding, easy enough to swap something else in since we don't need the slow proc with my shaman in the group.

Right now he is using the ranger whip off Yelinak, and when soloing/duoing using that PGT on steroids from the Crypt of Nadox.

Any experienced rangers out there with some suggestions for a decent primary that won't proc some stupid insane aggro would be great.

Level 57 Half Elf if that makes a difference
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

Dain Hammer is what I used for a really long time, has the same (or very close) dmg/delay as Earthcaller and has a lot of stats. Only negative side is that the right click (arch shielding) doesn't stack with bramblecoat line of spells, so you have to choose one or the other.

It's 12/24 if I remember correctly. Pretty nice weapon that should be fairly easy to obtain now.
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
Ajran
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Ajran »

i was looking at some of the new drops from Veksar. I might see if i can pick one of these up. dains hammer would work also i suppose. At least the Dain Hammer is a clicky so you can choose which you want depending on the situation.. He was looking at a Tae Ew long sword also.. i'll have to look up the stats on that.

Kunzar Tu'Lal
LORE ITEM MAGIC ITEM
Damage: 14
Delay: 22
Ratio: 1.571 Amazing
Str: +8 Sta: +8 Dex: +8 HP: +55 Mana: +35
Weight: 4.0
Weapon Skill: One Hand Slash
Classes: Warrior Rogue Bard Shadowknight Paladin Ranger
Races: All Races
Inventory Slot: Either Melee
Ajran
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Ajran »

Only other issue i see with Dains hammer is no freakin hitpoints cept for the clicky i suppose... hrrmm