Suicide watch?

What do you think about the world?
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Suicide watch?

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

So they catch the asshat child molester that kills the girl in Florida.....a guy who has a history of child molesting and violence. Now what I don't get is that they put this guy in jail once and let him out...and he now kills someone while on probation. How many chances do these people need?

The local authorities have him jailed until trial and have him on suicide watch. My question is why? Give the fuckers a cell with beam running across the ceiling, a 6 foot piece of sturdy rope, a chair with 2 broken legs, and a "How to Make A Noose" handbook. Save the taxpayers the money for defense lawyers and no worries about having to deal out a death sentence. I can't understand wanting to keep them alive for trials if they would take care of everything themselves.
Deward
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Deward »

From what I heard this guy had like 27 prior convictions for sex related crimes. As much as I am for personal liberties, this guy should have been locked up for life a long time ago. I really believe that these people are not able to be rehabilitated. Lock them up and throw away the key.
Deward
Thess
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Thess »

I agree completely with Kilmoll.
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

repeat pedophiles should be exterminated.

there is no rehabilitation. they are simply defective as human beings.

what makes them particularly dangerous is that they are able to pass on this defect to others. we've all heard (and we assume its true), that many abusers were abused themselves. therefore, not only do pedophiles kill and torment children, they create more of themselves.

perhaps, my aversive reaction is similar to how religious persons prescribe that evil forces drive people to act in this manner. Because none of us want to think that we could ever do anything like this. none of us want to believe that we are capable of such atrocity, even tangentially.

but that being said, i do think that these people are defective, and dangerous to society. if a society does not aggressively protect its children, then it is fundamentally flawed in my opinion.

of course you can try some aggressive (clockwork orange style) rehab programs on some of them if you want, but i say put them in the sausage mill and feed them to goats in some third world farm or something.

or melt them down into some additive for ceramic pipes to be used in sewage treatment facility.
Marbus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Marbus »

Kill'em all... you hurt a child and ruin the rest of their life, you stole that life from them, no mercy from me, hell I'll kill them myself, just give me the gun/axe etc...

Marb
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

Marb, no need for the axe.

the State of Florida has "Old Sparky" ready to cook this fucker up.

google image search Old Sparky if you want to see some shots of what you look like after.
Moonwynd
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Moonwynd »

I agree with Kilmoll as well. I have always been incensed by crimes committed against children. People who commit crimes against children are even hated by other prisoners.

This piece of trash had a criminal history a mile long. He should not have been living in the free world. He was a convicted sex offender. I cannot remember where I read it...but there was an interview with a convicted pedophile where he said, "Give me behavior modification therapy, salt peter, castrate me, whatever you want...just do it so I can be * rehabilitated* and get released so I can get at your children again..because that is all I want".

You should lose all of your rights once you are convicted pedophile. You want to get out of prison and live amongst the populous again...then you wear a tracking bracelet FOREVER. Better yet, you don't get out of prison....you rot there...until you are done reading "How To Make A Noose" and take care of things so we don't have to.

This Couey is one of the lowest dregs of society. He was a convicted sex offender/pedophile...he was strung out on crack and who knows what else...he took an innocent 9 year old little girl from the safety of her home...held her for what police say may be two days...and sexually assaulted her before finally killing her.

I have a 9 year old daughter...I cannot imagine what Mark Lunsford is going through. I am outraged and deeply saddened. The system needs to be revised and reworked. To steal a child's innocence...then steal their life...there is no level of hell horrible enough for people like that. And our penal system is no deterrant...not to any crime...but that is another issue. My opinion is that you rape/harm a child and it is proven beyond any reasonable doubt...you get the death penalty.

Look online and you can see how many registered sex offenders live in your neighborhood. I have 13 in my zip code. You want to talk about an over protective father...the world is full of sick bastards and I will certainly be vigilant and proactive in protecting my children.
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: mAcK 624
PSN ID: mAcK_624
Wii Friend Code: 7304853446448491

Post by Siji »

They shouldn't let this guy commit suicide. No sir. They should let the girls father enter the room with him with only a butter knife.
Lohrno
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lohrno »

At this point they probably should have just capped him.

"He's comin right for us!"
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Marbus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Marbus »

Where can you find out on line if there are any sex offenders in your neighborhood? Link?

Marb
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

Marbus wrote:Where can you find out on line if there are any sex offenders in your neighborhood? Link?

Marb
Yes. Good question...where?
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/cac/states.htm

21 in my zip code, but none particularly close to my house. i went through and google mapped every one of them!
Skogen
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Skogen »

naw, let the father in the room with him armed with one of these:

Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Voronwë wrote:repeat pedophiles should be exterminated.

there is no rehabilitation. they are simply defective as human beings.
Sex drive is the motor that drives perverts as well as anyone else trying to satisfy their natural instincts to releive sexual tension.

IMO, the best corrective action for sex offenders is to take away their sex drive. If convicted of pedophilia, male or female should have their sex organs removed.

I'm totally serious and don't think it's overreaction. You take away the individuals major mental/physical stimulous for their crime, and also take away their ability to procreate either legally or cause unwanted pregnancies.

This should even be a plea barganing tool to lower jail time for sex offenders of any kind. Lose your ability to have sex (and more importantly your sex drive) and your sentence is reduced.
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

Voronwë wrote:http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/cac/states.htm

21 in my zip code, but none particularly close to my house. i went through and google mapped every one of them!
Jesus Christ!

They are every where! Oh man, I am sick about this. I recognize 3 of them in my area as people I have played against in my APA Pool League. Very disturbing.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Voronwë wrote:http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/cac/states.htm

Wow that's a great site (well the Arizona one is)
I entered a Zip Code near the ASU campus and got this result:

http://az.gov/webapp/offender/searchZip ... ?zip=85281

Pictures, addresses, interactive map, etc. If I had kids, I'd print out every one within 10 miles of my home and commit them to memory.

I recall a few years back when a sex offender moved into the area that flyers were placed in everyone's mail box or doors alerting the community.
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

None registered in the 93441 Zip Code (yet!)

Laliana
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Laliana »

There are 7 within a 2 block radius of my house. One right next door to a park and another across the street from the elementary school :cry:
Warlock of Ixtlan ~ Whisperwind
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

Laliana wrote:There are 7 within a 2 block radius of my house. One right next door to a park and another across the street from the elementary school :cry:
omg camping the spawn!!!!
Aruman
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Aruman »

159 in my zip code :shock:

However, covers a wide range of offenses such as indecent exposure
"Or else... what?"

"Or else, We will be very, very angry with you, and we will write you a letter telling you how angry we are..."

Numb Nuts: How is 2300 > 23000?

kyoukan: It's not?
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Aruman wrote:159 in my zip code :shock:

However, covers a wide range of offenses such as indecent exposure
Mooning must be popular there : )
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: sylblaydis

Post by Fash »

Cmon! We're going streaking! we're streaking!

wasn't a lot in my zip code but im still shocked... searched the county and surrounding areas, i don't recognize anyone.... glad about that.
Fash

--
Naivety is dangerous.
Kelshara
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kelshara »

29 in mine.. including a female!
nobody
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by nobody »

i'm searching through my area and can't believe some of the mother fuckers that have shit faced grins in their pics
My goal is to live forever. So far so good.
The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself. - Benjamin Franklin

خودتان را بگای
Sionistic
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sionistic »

3 down the road from me, just offenders
Toshira
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Re: Suicide watch?

Post by Toshira »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:The local authorities have him jailed until trial and have him on suicide watch. My question is why? Give the fuckers a cell with beam running across the ceiling, a 6 foot piece of sturdy rope, a chair with 2 broken legs, and a "How to Make A Noose" handbook. Save the taxpayers the money for defense lawyers and no worries about having to deal out a death sentence. I can't understand wanting to keep them alive for trials if they would take care of everything themselves.
Silly. Then the family or some distant relative would sue the state. Haven't you learned anything about our legal system?

Besides - we don't kill people in jail anymore...we outsource that work to other countries.
There is not enough disk space available to delete this file, please delete some files to free up disk space.
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: Suicide watch?

Post by Voronwë »

Toshira wrote: Besides - we don't kill people in jail anymore...we outsource that work to other countries.
dude....North Florida is another country :p
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Well I guess we can safely say this guys rights were not violated, Only took 27 times but good job Liberals.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Cartalas wrote:Well I guess we can safely say this guys rights were not violated, Only took 27 times but good job Liberals.
If he was black, it'd probably take 28 times.

Jessie Jackson still has some pull.
Marbus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Marbus »

Liberals? fuck that shit... thats the south baby, Voronwe and I are the only liberals down here and we didn't do it. It's all those back stabbing conservatives paying each other off so their brothers uncles cousin' dosen't get busted for sleepin' with his sister.

Marb
Toshira
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Toshira »

Another biting witticism by your friends at Cart inc.

Feel better throwing out hate? Keep you from beating your mail-order bride up again?

Ugg...sad excuse for a human being.
There is not enough disk space available to delete this file, please delete some files to free up disk space.
Cracc
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Cracc »

http://az.gov/webapp/offender/offender.do?id=008793

What exactl is: Lewd & Lascivious Acts W/Minor ?
Lohrno
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lohrno »

Probably exposing yourself to them or letting them see pr0n...
Xzion
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xzion »

only 2 in my zipcode which is good

but i agree with kilmoll, all prisoners serving a long sentence should be given a rope, information on how to tie a noose, a chair and a sturdy bar in there cell, why the fuck do we spend taxpayer dollars to see that they do not kill themselves?
-xzionis human mage on mannoroth
-zeltharath tauren shaman on wildhammer
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

Skogen wrote:naw, let the father in the room with him armed with one of these:

Only Ben Hawkins can use that.