And the latest Veeshan Asshole is........

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

And the latest Veeshan Asshole is........

Post by Fairweather Pure »

Moejojo, Warrior

This board exists to expose people like Moejojo.

He underwent a rather short term initiation in Companions, and once he was deemed a full member, he immediately started soliciting guildmates for PLing, equipment, making promises he never kept, and was later learned, never intended to keep. His latest scam was telling guildmates that his account was hacked, and all his no-drop equipment had been sold. Hence, he needed us to give him "loaner" equipment.

When he was finally called out on his lies, he simply laughed at our guild leader because it took us so long to catch onto him. This guy is nothing but trouble.

He is probably submitting a name change even as I type. Be on the lookout when recruiting any new warriors into your guilds. You have all been warned.

EDIT: Corrected class
Last edited by Fairweather Pure on July 17, 2002, 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dalur
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by dalur »

Thanks for the heads up - what race is this rat bastard?
Dalur Stouthealer
60th Dwarven High Priest
Adex_Xeda
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Adex_Xeda »

I think every guild has gone through this at one time or another.

In the old days these rejected folk would have no place to go and no group to take them. They would all end up in Karnors camping the side rails.

I guess every player has a currency attached to their reputation. You can trade it in for some fast cash and items, but in the end you've sold you soul to the world of rejection.

Heh, then you just reroll a new character. EQ like Life, is unfair.

You know I smell a Haiku in all of this.
Last edited by Adex_Xeda on July 17, 2002, 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arundel Pajo
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: concreteeye

Post by Arundel Pajo »

Didn't somebody post about this crotch goblin a while back, too? Sorry to hear about your troubles, Slee...
Hawking - 80 Necromancer, AOC Mannannan server, TELoE
Also currently enjoying Left 4 Dead on XBL. :)
Arundel Pajo
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Arundel Pajo »

A modest haiku for Adex::

Gimps all used to end
up together to Karnor's.
But not anymore.
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

hope it made you guys look at your recruiting practices a bit.

i don't say that because i am trying to insult your guild in any way. honestly i don't know much about your guild, so i'm not trying to flame you.

from personal experience, i am just saying that tightening up guild membership requirements goes a very long way towards filtering out gimps.

some can fake it long enough to get in thouhg, so nothing is foolproof.
Adex_Xeda
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Adex_Xeda »

Stranger comes with smiles
Poor guy looses all to hacking
He steals our gifts
Adex_Xeda
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Adex_Xeda »

He trades our trust for things
He runs far content with greed
Will he sleep softly?
Adex_Xeda
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Adex_Xeda »

I write haikus smiling
My boss does not like it much
I better get to work
Arundel Pajo
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Arundel Pajo »

Working for the MAN,
Adex gets his chops busted
for writing haiku.
dalur
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by dalur »

Or you will be
Haiku writing in the street
trying to keep smiling
Dalur Stouthealer
60th Dwarven High Priest
Apollyon
Gets Around
Gets Around

Re: And the latest Veeshan Asshole is........

Post by Apollyon »

Fairweather Pure wrote:Moejojo, Warrior

This board exists to expose people like Moejojo....

He is probably submitting a name change even as I type. Be on the lookout when recruiting any new shaman into your guilds. You have all been warned.

EDIT: Corrected class
At the end it says class is corrected, yet he is listed in beginning as warrior, in the end as shaman. What is he?
<a href=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.h ... pollyon</a>
Forest Stalker, Cestus Dei
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Do not be fooled by,
Teh dancing fucktard brigade,
They will steal your lootz.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Thess
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

!

Post by Thess »

A long time ago he raided with CT we decided he was a moron and stopped letting him raid with us.

Recently he's been asking me to raid with us again - So I asked CT, I think everyone in the guild had something bad to say about him or at least it seemed like it.

I told him what they told me - That he was a shitty warrior and an asshole.

-Thess
Peny
No Stars!

Post by Peny »

Knowing about Companions pretty strict recruitment process I wonder how this guy slipped in. He must be a good actor to fool everyone during the trial period and his friends/sponsors who got him into the guild.

Thanks for warning Fair.
Pente/Peny
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Moejojo
LVL 60
Ogre
Warrior
Unguilded

Sorry to have messed the basic details. Just be on the lookout, I'm certian he'll be trying to apply to all the big boy guilds.

In reguards to recruitment, it is harder than it seems, as I'm sure you're aware. This is the only bad seed I have ever come across in Companions, so I think our recruitment is about as good as it gets for a casual, family-type guild. It's just sad that assholes like this make it hard to be a fun-type guild and make it neccessary to make even more rules and such.
Vaemas
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: BeaverButter

Post by Vaemas »

Moejojo has been an asshole for a *very* long time. He ripped off a guildmember of some equipment close to a year ago. Had to go back through my log files to find the stuff, but here's what I could find on him...

Previous name was Debasher(r) and was changed by a GM back in August/September of last year. Been in and out of more guilds than anyone I know...RoW, WoF, Royals, Wrecking Crew, Companions...hell, we kicked him out of Guff of Souls so looks like a pattern. Also has a necromancer called Deadeneye. Likes to train.

Stole some equipment from Ghuurbuk who was in Guff at the time...don't remember the exact specifics though.
Last edited by Vaemas on July 17, 2002, 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
High Chancellor for Single Malt Scotches, Accounting Stuffs and Biffin Greeting.
/tell Biffin 'sup bro!
Drustwyn
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Drustwyn »

Not to be confused with Ugmojojo (level 30 troll beastlord of the Fluff).
Vyrulian
No Stars!

A very short stint in our guild too

Post by Vyrulian »

Ya, this guy was in our guild as well after raiding with us for a few weeks without fault we invited for his post trial two week deal. Passed that with flying colors then he nominated himself to hold guild gems and would go around telling guildmates to give them his gems (right around the time when velious gems were worth a damn for all the armor) because he was the official "gem keeper". That scam worked well until he told an officer that not knowing that person was an officer. We booted him but only after about 10-12 guildmates gave him a good amount of gems.

<cough> asshole <cough>
Where did Clatis go?
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

I agree with the person a few posts up, moejojo has been an asshole for about as long as I can recall. He ripped a rogue friend of mine off for a shit load of pp, and then stopped playing eq for a few months, and when he came back, he said he was another person(that he had received the account from his friend) if that is the truth there must be a city somewhere that they breed scary motherfuckers like this. Back to the point though, he is an ass, suprised this is the first time its been posted here.
Aorna
No Stars!

Post by Aorna »

This thread made me register with these forums :)

I'm surprised there is anyone level 60 who doesn't know that Moejoejoe is a jerk. I thought he had run out of guilds to try and join. When you see him, run far far away. I'm betting he'll try to get into one of the newly formed guilds, like Instinct or PE.
Vyrulian
No Stars!

Post by Vyrulian »

There are a few good people in Instinct but they let Clatis in so who knows, this guy JUST might make it.
Where did Clatis go?
dalur
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by dalur »

Customary JACKASS Aorna!! :D
Dalur Stouthealer
60th Dwarven High Priest
Galdraith EQ
No Stars!

Post by Galdraith EQ »

This guy applied to our guild about six months ago. Luckily a few of my guildmates knew of his reputation, so he wasn't even allowed to raid wth us in the first place. I think the name was new back then, but someone knew that he had been Debasher in the past. I smell another name change in the near future...
Galdraith
Forest Stalker
The Circle of Eternity
Xaem
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

A story!

Post by Xaem »

Once upon a time in Seb I grouped with Moejojo and he left the group after about 10 minutes because he couldnt be ML hint hint.

Another time in Chardok he asked me to drag his corpse and rez him in an area I have never been to and then harassed me when I said no.

Once upon yet another time Moejojo is stupid and probably 10 years old.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I'm all over this guy. I'll be watching him for name changes and such and will let all you know whenever it happens. It would be nice to see him waste 50 bucks and still have people know who he is.

Damn, too bad I didn't know about this guy in advance...
Nilaman
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Nilaman »

Aye his old name was Dabasherr, he screwed me out of some items. He does have a necro named Deadeye or something to that effect (as stated above). He was thrown out of many guilds but he always seems to find a way to get into another one. I wouldnt doubt it if he got yet another name change. Just watch out for this bastard.
Hammerstalker PE
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hammerstalker PE »

Simply put he can change his name all he wants but PE will not allow membership to any level 60 Ogre Warriors unless they are known to us or can provide 3 references that are known to us.

What a dick this guy is!
Hammerstalker Ironforge
65th High Priest of War

Hammr Bloodforge

58th Battletank
Rikk Wolvenkin
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Rikk Wolvenkin »

Debasherr is a name i know. He was in OG back in the day for a week or two and then was kicked out. How are people able to track you through name changes? I sure didn't know moejojo = debasherr .
Hunter Warder - Veeshan
Leelee
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Leelee »

Mojo=debash yes
Drasta told me about this moron about a month ago.
Dont know how to look up names on everquest.com yet.
Can someone post the link?
But i know this was him cause Drasta and i compaired equip and he could tell it was the same moron.
Fredonia Coldheart
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Fredonia Coldheart »

I'll have to look and see but I think he had a few other alts that were kicked out of Guff.

/wave Vaemas - where have you been?

Fre made 53 and Ice 54!
Fredonia Coldheart
Guff Of Souls - Officer
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: quyrean

/agree

Post by Jice Virago »

It took me about two seconds of talking to this guy to make the right assessment about him (granted I am more paranoid than most people) and I am glad I went with my instincts on that. He has tried to trade scam 3 of my characters, so I don't consider him to be very clever. Its more a matter of demand for Warlords in mid teir guilds being high so people want things to work out.

General rule of thumb I go by is to always check with previous guildleaders of the person. Most GLs on Veeshan are pretty frank on peoples misconduct, with one another, wether they get along or not. It is in all our best intrests to see idiots like this cast into the same tagless no-mans land as Skoalman, Dalover, Erny, and Shyness.
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.
--RICHARD M. NIXON, "REAL PEACE" (1983)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower
Fredonia Coldheart
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Fredonia Coldheart »

I don't know how to link to other sites but the following is a post from the old Guff boards:

***** QUOTE *****

Deadeye / dabasher / mojo#@#@@ / Clituris(sp) )

I waan give you the bennifit of the doubt and assume you were held up and couldnt honer your commitment to giving me my bracer. Although I already gave you the DB sash an Hero bracer and the weapon...I will keep the faith 1 more day.

NOW! If you burn me, ya may as well start a new annonamous char cus I will Haunt everyone of your black hearted,Liein,stealling, filthyass chars untill I run outta money and can no longer afford the pennies it cost to play the game!

Aint gunna happen - that said, again I reitterate, i'm still keepin the faith in ya?

***** END QUOTE *****
Fredonia Coldheart
Guff Of Souls - Officer
Vaemas
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: BeaverButter

Post by Vaemas »

If I remember right, the name change track page isn't working yet...I'm going off my log files from a august/september of last year when I was told by several people that Debasherr had his name changed by a GM to Moejojo...

Edit: Heya Fre :D Good to see you. Been busy with work and such lately and haven't had time to log in. Grats to ya both!
High Chancellor for Single Malt Scotches, Accounting Stuffs and Biffin Greeting.
/tell Biffin 'sup bro!
Fallanthas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fallanthas »

/sigh

I miss the forehead!
Badslinkee
No Stars!

yeah I agree...

Post by Badslinkee »

moejojo has and always will be a thief. When I was in Legacy of Virtues, he would solicit guildmembers for drops. His main strategy was the one that he used on me. We were in chardok and an ac 12 ... 12 to all saves shoulder dropped. So he sends me a tell saying that the head of the guild told him to take mine since i was getting awarded the drop. I had the ac 12 hps 55 or something dragon shoulders and i was only gonna use that saves shoulder for certain situations but i like a dumbass gave them to him anyways....

point is.. he did this to quite a few people b4 they rid themselves of him (dont think he ever got full membership) and people should go outa their way to give this guy hell...
Searyx
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Searyx »

Can't the GMs do ANYTHING about scammers like this?
Searyx Fairyslayer
Lvl 50 Fury (Lvl 50 Provisioner)
Officer of Vae Victis on the Crushbone Server
Rainus
No Stars!

Post by Rainus »

Saw the named Ogre hanging out in Bazaar last nite ... was still Moejojo
Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Akaran_D »

He always inspects me every time I see him.. freaks me out OMGIAMRETARDEDCAUSEALOTISTWOWORDS. Always asks if my weapon is ND.
Gangus
No Stars!

Post by Gangus »

He also has an alt named Stonney. FYI

He's a piece of shit.
Veteran Gangus Kahhnn 60 Warlord
Companions
Drasta
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drasta »

gwad i remember him all he did was whine and complain and scam
Aedryn
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Aedryn »

This guy was around last night sometime........sounds like real moron....

You will not escape me Rainus.....JACKASS
Healior
Archon of Brell

Aedryn
Storm Warden of Tunare

< The Circle of Eternity >
Silvarel Mistmoon
Gets Around
Gets Around

Moejojo

Post by Silvarel Mistmoon »

Moejojo is also Stonney a 27 Halfling Rogue. He was in Freeport last night wheeling and dealing.
Safe Travels,
Silvarel Mistmoon
Legenae
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Legenae »

Stonney was in NFP tonight... tried to scam me... but when I told him his spear wasn't worth what he was telling me it was (he wanted to trade it for my FT3 boots), he then acted all sad and said he was scammed.

Thanks for the heads up on this ass.
Rainus
No Stars!

Post by Rainus »

*biatch slaps Aedryn*

eheh yes I will evade you and keep doing so *slam evade button*
:D
Melrin_Specclaster
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Melrin_Specclaster »

Yeah, he wanted in my duo group yesterday in fungus. But...

Level 60 warrior with ME axe

hmm, tough call....
Coercer
Melrin_Specclaster
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Melrin_Specclaster »

I got one....course, could go backwards....

Had my alt in DS xping on rockhoppers when I see Jaymak, level 60 mage in farstorm sitting in the back with his pet killing everything that moves. Little frustrated I send him a tell, anyway, he was pretty rude, dunno about asshole, but kind of one of those situations....

Thats ok, I'm an asshole...when aged rockhopper popped I logged Mel in and went and killed it....he was pretty upset cause he couldnt plevel his alt/gf/whatever anymore that he was grouped with, wouldnt stop shouting about it in zone.

Just found humor in it myself, meet so many people in EQ you'd like to put that burning pile of shit on their doorstep, dont often get to repay the goodwill.
Coercer
Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Akaran_D »

Just to clarify.. you were miffed because someone wa camping the caves for exp / items (tailoring farming..) that you wanted to go into to exp on your own alt?

Riiighhhtttt.
Ajran
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Ajran »

funny he kept saying something in /GU about some moron that kept resetting the caves back to sambata..

Could be why he was less then pleasant..

-Ajran
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

funny he kept saying something in /GU about some moron that kept resetting the caves back to sambata..
Now that's comedy!