Lying Cunts

What do you think about the world?
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Lying Cunts

Post by Kylere »

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/200 ... ound_x.htm

This bimbo deserves to be abducted, tortured and killed. She lets an entire country worry about her, she lets her fiance go through a polygraph, costs the PD in her town hundreds of thousands in overtime, puts her family through a living nightmare, makes all her friends and neighbors search for days through every shitpile in their area. How self concerned do you have to be to put yourself ahead of everyone like that?

You know my wife and I talk about how our parents generation ( people born from roughy '40 to '65 were all taught that they were special and somehow deserved something, well this bimbos parents went beyond that and taught it to their daughter also. I hope she gets what she deserves, and some jail time, and huge fines, and that she dies lonely.

Lack of consideration for others personified.
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Thess
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Thess »

I'm not siding with her - I think she could have come forward when she realised it was a huge thing and her disapeering hurt a lot of people.

Who thinks by getting cold feet for a marriage the country would be searching for you and it would be a top news story? People disapeer everyday and we never hear about it.

Before the massive search or during it - police should have checked grey hound records, flights etc. to see if she had gone, regardless if people didn't think she'd get cold feet - it still should have been a possibility.

Weddings get bigger and bigger and cost a lot of money, feeling trapped like she couldn't get out is understandable in my opinion.
Drinsic Darkwood
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drinsic Darkwood »

Thess wrote:Who thinks by getting cold feet for a marriage the country would be searching for you and it would be a top news story? People disapeer everyday and we never hear about it.
I don't know, but she did call from a pay phone and give word that she was still alive and had been kidnapped. I'd say a call like that would spark quite a bit more than a typical milkcarton portrait search.

I agree with Kylere on this. That's an extremely fucking childish way to get some "alone" time. How about just telling people you're not ready? Oh shit, too much logic there. I hope she gets fined to pay for every single cent involved in her search.
Do unto others what has been done to you.
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Thess, think about the side effects of her actions, the PD will be less able to buy things they need, people get sick out in the woods searching for others for example are minor effects. The real problems come when the nation starts thinking it is another cry wolf stroy and communities do not get involved, every moron like this decreases hope in the future for people actually in trouble.

There is no excuse at all for this, she is a criminal who basically called 911, the FBI, her entire town. and her entire family and robbed them of time, happiness and money. Many people get cold feet for weddings and she is the first time I remember one who was not Bennifer making the front of USAToday for a week.
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Thess
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Thess »

Like I said - I realise what she did was wrong and extremely hurtful. I'm not siding with her.
Lohrno
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lohrno »

Kylere wrote:Thess, think about the side effects of her actions, the PD will be less able to buy things they need, people get sick out in the woods searching for others for example are minor effects. The real problems come when the nation starts thinking it is another cry wolf stroy and communities do not get involved, every moron like this decreases hope in the future for people actually in trouble.

There is no excuse at all for this, she is a criminal who basically called 911, the FBI, her entire town. and her entire family and robbed them of time, happiness and money. Many people get cold feet for weddings and she is the first time I remember one who was not Bennifer making the front of USAToday for a week.
Sure she's retarded, but I don't really think she needs to be "abducted, tortured and killed." Fined severely maybe, and/or spend a week in jail.

Why so bloodthirsty?
Niffoni
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Niffoni »

Do the crime, do the time.

Hungry people still get jailed for stealing. Why do white female sissies get away with lying to the police and misdirecting public resources in order to temporarily avoid personal responsibility?

Oops. I answered my own question with the white female part.
Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. - Douglas Adams
nobody
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by nobody »

I think this belongs under the Batshit Insane thread
My goal is to live forever. So far so good.
The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself. - Benjamin Franklin

خودتان را بگای
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Lohrno wrote:
Kylere wrote:Thess, think about the side effects of her actions, the PD will be less able to buy things they need, people get sick out in the woods searching for others for example are minor effects. The real problems come when the nation starts thinking it is another cry wolf stroy and communities do not get involved, every moron like this decreases hope in the future for people actually in trouble.

Sure she's retarded, but I don't really think she needs to be "abducted, tortured and killed." Fined severely maybe, and/or spend a week in jail.

Why so bloodthirsty?

Because I am acutely aware of how thinly stretched law enforement is in the United States, I promise you that her actions will lead to exactly that happening to someone, therefore punishment = crime
She Dreams in Digital
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

Why so bloodthirsty?
Kylere was left at the alter...
Sueven
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sueven »

She should be held financially responsible for every cent that was used attempting to find her. She should compensate everyone who volunteered to search for her at a reasonable hourly wage, she should repay the salaries and expenses of every police or fbi officer that spent time looking for her, hell, she should repay the cafe for the free coffee and sandwiches they gave out.

Cold feet is one thing. Have some fucking guts and leave a note or something.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Big weddings suck. I work with a lady that's been forming wedding plans for 4 months already and the wedding isn't until October.

My plan is to start instilling doubt (great EQ skill!) around September 1st to make the conversations at work more entertaining.

I agree with Sueven and kylere in that the lady should be held responsible for the wasted time people spent searching for her. You've got to at least leave a note or something. Even if you don't want to "face the music" directly, at least save others the hassle of wondering what happened.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

While what she did was screwed up, she had no way to control how her fiance would react when she went missing. The search was not initiated by her, and I do not see how she should be held responsible for that portion of what happened. I do think that she should be held accountable for falsely stating to authorities that she had been kidnapped.
nobody
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by nobody »

i've heard on the news that the husband/boyfriend may have known that she had run away.
My goal is to live forever. So far so good.
The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself. - Benjamin Franklin

خودتان را بگای
Metanis
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Metanis »

nobody wrote:I think this belongs under the Batshit Insane thread
/agree

/boggle

/gag (I agreed with nobody)

/cry
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

nobody wrote:i've heard on the news that the husband/boyfriend may have known that she had run away.
Then maybe he should be the one responsible for the searches that took place. :evil:
Raistin
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Raistin »

I didnt worry about her. I hate the news. It only shows high profile cases of rich familys. Theres like 70 children missing every day. tens if thousands die every day. Why only show the ones who put out 100k+ for info/tips? Fuck them
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Fairweather Pure wrote:
Why so bloodthirsty?
Kylere was left at the alter...
Yeah she got mad when she caught me in bed with your girlfriend and your mom, especially since I was only in bed with one other person.
She Dreams in Digital
Skogen
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Skogen »

so she had second thoughts, and decided she didnt want to get married. Not showing up at the alter is hardly a new phenonemon, but the stoopid broad should have at least left a note....to even just a good friend would have prevented all this nonsense. I think her name being dragged all over the press for this dumb-ass manuever is just punishment =^)
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

Kylere were you one of the bridesmaids or something?

just trying to gage the vitriol. i mean i can see it if you sprung for a $500 dress and now you can't wear it!!
Drinsic Darkwood
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drinsic Darkwood »

Boogahz wrote:While what she did was screwed up, she had no way to control how her fiance would react when she went missing. The search was not initiated by her, and I do not see how she should be held responsible for that portion of what happened. I do think that she should be held accountable for falsely stating to authorities that she had been kidnapped.
She made a call to her would-be-husband that she had been kidnapped. He was prepared to spend the rest of his life with her, and most likely deeply in love with her. What other than a search could possibly be expected? "Oh, let's just wait and see if she turns up soon." What sort of shitty person would attempt anything short of having a search party organized for a loved one who is in a (supposedly) dangerous situation? She's responsible for every penny involved in this entire incident and should be held accountable for all of it.
Do unto others what has been done to you.
Apostate
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Apostate »

So, just to be clear, when you guys heard this news story, your reaction was, "Gosh, I hope she's dead, otherwise she's being really selfish"?
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Apostate wrote:So, just to be clear, when you guys heard this news story, your reaction was, "Gosh, I hope she's dead, otherwise she's being really selfish"?

Not this time...
She Dreams in Digital
Sueven
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sueven »

So, just to be clear, when you guys heard this news story, your reaction was, "Gosh, I hope she's dead, otherwise she's being really selfish"?
No, my reaction was "gosh, I hope she's OK." You do realize that kidnappers don't always kill their victims, right?

My reaction after learning she had concocted the story was "what a heinous bitch."

Your assumed reaction makes no sense.
Moonwynd
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Moonwynd »

The problem is that most people cannot think outside of themselves. We live in a very "me" oriented society. Regardless of whatever pressure and anxiety she felt, she was ready to fake an abduction, cut her hair to change her appearance, and disappear to leave her friends and family to think something awful happened to her.

Perhaps I am simplifying things a bit. But too many people do not think before they act. And those that do think before they act often times only care about how it will them...not others.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

It's ok, all over the world people are laughing at the bitch.
Apostate
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Apostate »

Sueven wrote: My reaction after learning she had concocted the story was "what a heinous bitch."

Neither does reacting with overwhelming rage, which is kind of the point. You can't place the responsibility of the national attention on her 'concocting the story' when it was there for days, including the searching, before she reacted to the attention with the call and so on. Seeing the situation as any more than one spooked person that scared her family is... pretty disturbing. You might as well come out and say, "She's a rich, pretty white girl, she should -know- that there was a slow news day and she'd make CNN".

http://www.theonion.com/news/index.php? ... =3&id=4126
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

What I find funny is the same people who villify me for having honest, sometimes harsh, reactions like for example "Fuck Muslims" after seeing beheadings....are the same people who are wishing death upon this runaway bride.

Love them double standards. :wink:
Lynks
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: launchpad1979

Post by Lynks »

person, not people. Only person to wish her death so far is Kylere.
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

And I think the point that Midnyte is missing is that most of the people in this thread are holding disdain for an individual based on her actions rather than judging 20% of the people on this planet based on the actions of a minority who claim that they are part of the same religious group (and may, in fact, not be).
Wulfran
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Wulfran »

Apostate wrote:
Sueven wrote: My reaction after learning she had concocted the story was "what a heinous bitch."

Neither does reacting with overwhelming rage, which is kind of the point. You can't place the responsibility of the national attention on her 'concocting the story' when it was there for days, including the searching, before she reacted to the attention with the call and so on. Seeing the situation as any more than one spooked person that scared her family is... pretty disturbing. You might as well come out and say, "She's a rich, pretty white girl, she should -know- that there was a slow news day and she'd make CNN".

http://www.theonion.com/news/index.php? ... =3&id=4126
IMO she is and should be held responsible for the search effort and associated costs. She didn't have the guts to say to her fiance/family/friends "I need a time out here, to decide if this is really what I want to do", rather she fakes her own abduction, with no regard for her "loved ones" and no thought as to what their reaction might be. At best she's a self absorbed twit. That this story made headlines vs legitimately missing women/children is disgusting and as the media frenzy occured because of her actions, I think she has to take some blame for it as well. In the barest form: no fake kidnapping = no search, no story.

And no Midnyte this isn't a double standard. This judging one person on their actions. With the "Fuck Muslims" thing, you judged an entire religion based on the actions of a handful of men who claim to adhere to it. If you would have said "fuck those beheading terrorist pricks" it wouldn't have been as much of an issue (however I imagine the debate over why their presence and motivation would still go on). Its like saying "Fuck Christians" because of Timothy McVeigh.
Wulfran Moondancer
Stupid Sidekick of the Lambent Dorf
Petitioner to Club Bok Bok
Founding Member of the Barbarian Nation Movement
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Midnyte thinks he is honest rofl.
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Nick wrote:Midnyte thinks he is honest rofl.

Nick thinks he is someone ROFL
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

COULD THIS HAVE HAPPNED TO TERI SCHIAVO WE WILL NEVER JKNOW!!?!!2346gf!!111
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

I'd hit it. :twisted:
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

Bubba Grizz wrote:I'd hit it. :twisted:
Who?
Terry Schaivo?
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Sylvos
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sylvos »

ROFLCOPTER
LOLLERCAUST
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

LOLLERCAUST?!?!

funny, sort of :p
Sueven
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sueven »

Seeing the situation as any more than one spooked person that scared her family is... pretty disturbing.
Is there anything to preclude a spooked person from taking responsibility for their actions?
You can't place the responsibility of the national attention on her 'concocting the story' when it was there for days, including the searching, before she reacted to the attention with the call and so on
Well, she did cut her hair and leave a lock of it lying around to be found as "evidence" right from the beginning, and she ordered her bus tickets in advance. The abduction story was what she had in mind from the start. So I disagree.

She knew that everyone would think she was abducted.
Any reasonable person would have known that an abduction sparks a search.
Thus, she should be held responsible for sparking that search. The fact that it was a larger search than she probably anticipated is totally irrelevant.
Midnyte wrote:What I find funny is the same people who villify me for having honest, sometimes harsh, reactions like for example "Fuck Muslims" after seeing beheadings....are the same people who are wishing death upon this runaway bride.
Can you provide a list of names of people who have villified you for your honest, harsh reactions, and have also wished death upon this lady?
Apostate
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Apostate »

Sueven wrote:
Seeing the situation as any more than one spooked person that scared her family is... pretty disturbing.
Is there anything to preclude a spooked person from taking responsibility for their actions?
Thus, she should be held responsible for sparking that search. The fact that it was a larger search than she probably anticipated is totally irrelevant.
It's extremely relevant. If she was unattractive, poor, or a minority, let alone a combination of them, there never would have been media attention and no community activism for a search. She should be held fully accountable for giving false testimony to police, but her actions are less morally reprehensible than someone that gives a single crank phone call to 911. What she did was emotionally manipulative, but not illegal in the least until she talked to police. Unless, of course, you hold that brides are under legal obligation to let their keepers know their whereabouts at all times.

What she did was stupid, extremely painful and humiliating for her family, probably alienated a lot of people that cared for her, and doesn't speak great things for her mental health. But ultimately, that's all it is before she talked to police. "Those darned little women running off and making the big men all worried about her, she should have to pay for that" is an awfully condescending view to take.
Sueven
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sueven »

She faked an abduction long before the phone conversation with police. There's really nothing else to say.
Apostate wrote:"Those darned little women running off and making the big men all worried about her, she should have to pay for that" is an awfully condescending view to take.
It also completely fails to summarize my view.
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

Sueven wrote: Can you provide a list of names of people who have villified you for your honest, harsh reactions, and have also wished death upon this lady?
In retrospect, no I cannot. I was wrong to jump to conclusions with that statement. My apologies.
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Lynks wrote:person, not people. Only person to wish her death so far is Kylere.

I think she deserves it, but there is a far measure between that and wishing for it.
She Dreams in Digital
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

you think she deserves death? are you even a fucking human being?
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Sylvus wrote:And I think the point that Midnyte is missing is that most of the people in this thread are holding disdain for an individual based on her actions rather than judging 20% of the people on this planet based on the actions of a minority who claim that they are part of the same religious group (and may, in fact, not be).
And the point you are missing is that we now all think that every woman is batshit insane...and that means prejudging over 50% of the world's population.
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

kyoukan wrote:you think she deserves death? are you even a fucking human being?

Every time someone does not want to help search, everytime a community mobilizes with less help, everytime a warning is delayed, everytime people take an abduction in the future less seriously is her responsibility.

You have cold feet you leave a note saying you need time to think, call, email, etc you DO NOT take off without notice, you DO NOT freak out your family ( maybe you think that is no big deal, but perhaps that says more about your family than I needed to know), or your friends, and when you finally do decide to come back, you do not lie and say you were kidnapped by a "white woman and a mexican man"

If you were the real Kyoukan you would realize that this little rich white bitch fucked over all her family and friends, lied to the cops, lied to everyone and then tried to blame it on a minority.

Hell that sounds liek what the real Kyoukan would have said about Bush.
She Dreams in Digital