Most amazing advance in technology ever

What do you think about the world?

Is Laura Bush a robot?

yeppers
43%
no
11%
no (beep .... whir.... click.... buzz....)
46%

Total votes: 46

Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Most amazing advance in technology ever

Post by Voronwë »

Is Laura Bush a Robot?
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

If she is, I want a 2005 model :P
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

yes but she has a nice rack on her.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

if she is a robot, she's a robot who's scared of black people.
Aaeamdar
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Aaeamdar »

A robot she is!

(I tried just voting, but didn't get any VVs for it).
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

The printing press
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

They need to make a Laurabot mark II - Now with personality programmed in!
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

kyoukan wrote:if she is a robot, she's a robot who's scared of black people.
Damn, you're a miserable cunt.
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

Such language children!

PS - The asscunt is a robot :D
Quietly Retired From EQ In Greater Faydark
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Dregor Thule »

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:
The two comments don't really relate to each other. How does Laura Bush being scared of black people relate to the condition of Kyoukans genitalia?
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Dregor Thule wrote:
The two comments don't really relate to each other. How does Laura Bush being scared of black people relate to the condition of Kyoukans genitalia?
Because wtf does Kyo's racist labeling act have to do with Voro's dumb poll question?
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

You didn't answer Dregor's question at all :?
Quietly Retired From EQ In Greater Faydark
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Dregor Thule »

Dregor Thule wrote:
Because wtf does Kyo's racist labeling act have to do with Voro's dumb poll question?
They both defame Laura Bush. How about you go back to being a parroting marionette? I'm sure there's some free space on your lawn for another "I take Bush up the ass" sign.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

http://www.cincypost.com/2004/08/25/diddy082504.html
WASHINGTON -- A day after it opened with pomp and pageantry, the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center found itself at the center of a mini-controversy involving the first lady and hip-hop star P. Diddy. According to media reports out of New York, rapper Sean "P. Diddy" Combs pulled out of Monday night's dedication ceremony in Cincinnati because first lady Laura Bush's handlers refused to let her appear on stage with him.
Mrs. Bush headlined the list of celebrities who took part in the ceremony for the $80 million museum, which marks the place where thousands of slaves took their first steps as free men and women a century and a half ago.

Combs also had been scheduled to have a role in the program.

But the New York Post, quoting anonymous sources, said Mrs. Bush's representatives "made it very clear to Freedom Center that they would not have Laura Bush appearing in the same photo-op as P. Diddy."

The article speculated that Mrs. Bush's refusal to appear on stage with the rapper might have something to do with his "scandalous past" or the fact that last month he launched Citizen Change, an effort to "educate, motivate and empower" millions of unregistered young black and Latino voters, a bloc that historically has leaned heavily Democratic.

After Combs was made aware of the first lady's objections, he pulled out of the ceremony, citing "an unexpected personal obligation," the Post said.

The White House said Tuesday it did not nix Combs' photo-op with Mrs. Bush.

"The White House does not determine who does or does not participate in a program, like the dedication of the Underground Railroad Freedom Center," said the first lady's spokesman, Gordon Johndroe. "Mrs. Bush was just happy to be a part of an historic occasion."

Another source who was involved in the planning of the ceremony said the problem was caused by the event planners, who wanted to change the program schedule at the last minute.

According to the source, Combs was scheduled to introduce a video at the ceremony. But event planners decided at the last minute to put Mrs. Bush and Combs on the stage at the same time.

"It had nothing to do with Mrs. Bush not wanting to be on the stage with P. Diddy," the source said. "It had everything to do with them trying to change the schedule right up until the last minute. -- You can't change the schedule at the last minute when you're dealing with somebody at the White House."

A White House aide, speaking on the condition of anonymity, acknowledged "some organizational challenges with the event planners" but declined to elaborate.

Freedom Center spokesman Ernest Britton said he was unaware of any problems involving the first lady or Combs. Combs notified the center on Monday that he would not be able to attend the ceremony, Britton said.

"We were expecting him," Britton said. "We were disappointed that he wasn't able to attend. And we understand he had personal reasons that he wasn't able to attend. We expect to see him at another time."
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

I wouldn't want to be anywhere near P. Diddy (Puff Daddy) either. I can't stand that guy and it has nothing to do with race and everything to do with his horrible remixes. He's a no talent ass clown.
Krimson Klaw
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Krimson Klaw »

You're crazy.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Krimson Klaw wrote:You're crazy.
You're entitled to your opinion! I've never liked Puff Daddy. You're the crazy one if you think it has anything to do with the color of his skin.

Beyond that, I'm sure his past behavior wasn't a factor!

Kelshara
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kelshara »

Just give it up Krimzon, a Republican could go guncrazy and kill 23 babies and Winnow would still defend it.
Metanis
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Metanis »

Ok Voron, this was a nice thread. Now do one for Theresa Heinz-Kerry.
Kelshara
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kelshara »

Oh no! Metanis' feelings got hurt that somebody said something bad about a Bush!
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Kelshara wrote:Just give it up Krimzon, a Republican could go guncrazy and kill 23 babies and Winnow would still defend it.
Is P. Diddy a democrat? He may be a republican for all I know. What does that matter? If one of Kerry's daughters did the exact same thing re: puff daddy I'd still say the same thing.
Metanis
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Metanis »

Coincidentally, this shows up in my inbox today...
G. W. Bush and John Kerry somehow ended up at the same barbershop. As they sat there, each being worked on by a different barber, not a word was spoken. The barbers were even afraid to start a conversation, for fear it would turn to politics. As the barbers finished their shaves, the one who had Kerry in his chair reached for the aftershave.

Kerry was quick to stop him saying, "No thanks, my wife Theresa will smell that and think I've been in a whorehouse," The second barber turned to Bush and said, "How about you?" Bush replied, "Go ahead, my wife doesn't know what the inside of a whorehouse smells like."
Krimson Klaw
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Krimson Klaw »

Winnow wrote:
Krimson Klaw wrote:You're crazy.
You're entitled to your opinion! I've never liked Puff Daddy. You're the crazy one if you think it has anything to do with the color of his skin.

Beyond that, I'm sure his past behavior wasn't a factor!
What? I never even mentioned race. I was referring to P's remixes.
Xzion
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xzion »

damn hes only 5'10 165
-xzionis human mage on mannoroth
-zeltharath tauren shaman on wildhammer
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

my point Metanis is that she has almost no affect. if you want to start a poll on whether or not women should talk, start one on Heinz-Kerry yourself.
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Kyo, you are such a defaming asshole. Laura Bush actually has the moral conviction not to parade around with a fucking criminal. How dare she, huh? Maybe you and your kind enjoy the upside down view much of this world has on good and bad, but there are still some of us left who don't.

And that's a great segway into why you will find many peoples distaste for the democratic party. They seem to embrace this "no consequences for your actions" outlook. Untill they stop trying capitalize on human nature and their desire to give into temptation and do wrong, they will continue to be second best.

This shit really burns me up.
Kelshara
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kelshara »

Laura Bush actually has the moral conviction not to parade around with a fucking criminal.
Oh god thank you.. I just pretty much fell out of my chair laughing at that one..
Crav
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Crav »

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:Laura Bush actually has the moral conviction not to parade around with a fucking criminal. How dare she, huh?
Last time I checked you actually had to be convicted to be called a criminal otherwise we could just as easily say that Henry Kissinger, whom I would assume Laura Bush would have no problem being around, is a criminal since he has been accused of crimes as well.
Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote: And that's a great segway into why you will find many peoples distaste for the democratic party. They seem to embrace this "no consequences for your actions" outlook. Untill they stop trying capitalize on human nature and their desire to give into temptation and do wrong, they will continue to be second best.

This shit really burns me up.
Yes and I'm sure this is the reason that people who smoke pot get harsher punishments then people who embezzle millions of dollars and ruin hundreds of people's lives. Please the Republican's bread and butter is capitalizing on human nature, on our ingrained tendency to hate and fear those that are different from us.

Oh and on the thread subject, yes she is a robot!
Crav Veladorn
Darkblade of Tunare

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."
- Albert Einstein
Lynks
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: launchpad1979

Post by Lynks »

Surprise, surprise, more made up facts by Midnyte.

The only crime that P. Diddy has commited is stealing other people's music...and our hearts... Unless you have this secret info that nobody knows about. I wonder if you got it from that customer in NJ that knew so much about that gay governor.
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Lynks wrote:Surprise, surprise, more made up facts by Midnyte.

The only crime that P. Diddy has commited is stealing other people's music...and our hearts... Unless you have this secret info that nobody knows about. I wonder if you got it from that customer in NJ that knew so much about that gay governor.
Fuck you. Im so fucking sorry I shared what I learned from that lady in NJ. Fucking negative asshole.

Can you sense the anger in my response to you? See how your negativity breeds negativity? No, of course you don't.
Lynks
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lynks »

Actually, its your stupidity that brings anger to others which bring anger back to you.

If your so tired of being called out on your lies, stop posting.
Thess
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Thess »

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:Kyo, you are such a defaming asshole. Laura Bush actually has the moral conviction not to parade around with a fucking criminal. How dare she, huh? Maybe you and your kind enjoy the upside down view much of this world has on good and bad, but there are still some of us left who don't.
Didn't Laura Bush once run over a boyfriend of hers?
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Lynks wrote:Actually, its your stupidity that brings anger to others which bring anger back to you.

If your so tired of being called out on your lies, stop posting.
Use the ignore feature.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:Kyo, you are such a defaming asshole. Laura Bush actually has the moral conviction not to parade around with a fucking criminal.

George W. Bush: 2 convictions for DUI as well as being arrested and mugged for white collar crimes in one of the businesses he ran into the ground.
And that's a great segway into why you will find many peoples distaste for the democratic party. They seem to embrace this "no consequences for your actions" outlook.
no consequences for your actions is a great segway into talking about a man who dodged the draft, went AWOL from the air national guard, got into harvard with grades barely high enough to get into a community college, failed running three businesses and got arrested three times without spending more than 10 minutes in prison, spending years as a alcoholic, and then getting elected president of the united states with a resume so poor he shouldn't even be running the sporting goods department at a wal-mart. that, you fucking twat, is what we call no consequences for your actions. the man who's knob you gobble daily on these fucking forums is the poster boy for having no consequences for your actions.
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

kyoukan wrote:
Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:Kyo, you are such a defaming asshole. Laura Bush actually has the moral conviction not to parade around with a fucking criminal.

George W. Bush: 2 convictions for DUI as well as being arrested and mugged for white collar crimes in one of the businesses he ran into the ground.
And that's a great segway into why you will find many peoples distaste for the democratic party. They seem to embrace this "no consequences for your actions" outlook.
no consequences for your actions is a great segway into talking about a man who dodged the draft, went AWOL from the air national guard, got into harvard with grades barely high enough to get into a community college, failed running three businesses and got arrested three times without spending more than 10 minutes in prison, spending years as a alcoholic, and then getting elected president of the united states with a resume so poor he shouldn't even be running the sporting goods department at a wal-mart. that, you fucking twat, is what we call no consequences for your actions. the man who's knob you gobble daily on these fucking forums is the poster boy for having no consequences for your actions.
I share your distaste for people being able to buy away all their porblems. Your preaching to the choir.
Kelshara
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kelshara »

Nice to ignore the comments about Bush and crime there!
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Kelshara wrote:Nice to ignore the comments about Bush and crime there!
Did I? Or did I just fucking agree with her? Where the fuck did you learn how to read?
Kelshara
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kelshara »

An ignorant idiot wrote:
Laura Bush actually has the moral conviction not to parade around with a fucking criminal. How dare she, huh? Maybe you and your kind enjoy the upside down view much of this world has on good and bad, but there are still some of us left who don't.
So you agreed with her, eh? She doesn't just parade around with one, she married one and had his children.

You lose at life.
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Kelshara wrote:An ignorant idiot wrote:
Laura Bush actually has the moral conviction not to parade around with a fucking criminal. How dare she, huh? Maybe you and your kind enjoy the upside down view much of this world has on good and bad, but there are still some of us left who don't.
So you agreed with her, eh? She doesn't just parade around with one, she married one and had his children.

You lose at life.
Oh I do? hmmmm

When did Bush shot a gun in a crowded nightclub again? I forget?

Violence > whatever Bush did.
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

yeah DUI doesn't put other people's lives at risk! :roll:

give it up, you lose
Lalanae
Burundi High Chancellor for Tourism, Sodomy and Pie
Unofficial Canadian, Forbidden Lover of Pie, Jesus-Hatin'' Sodomite, President of KFC (Kyoukan Fan Club), hawt, perververted, intellectual submissive with E.S.P (Extra Sexual Persuasion)
Crav
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Crav »

You lose at life.
Oh I do? hmmmm

You keep forgetting the fact that Sean Combs was never convicted, he was acquitted on those charges. You can say it as many times as you want, but it will not make it true. Oh and DWI/DUI is a morally repugnant crime because you put the lives of other in danger, it's about as bad as taking a gun and shooting it in public, which again according to a court of law Combs never did.
Crav Veladorn
Darkblade of Tunare

- Albert Einstein
Niffoni
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Niffoni »

I think it really shows that Puffy's the bigger guy.. at least when he got behind a dangerous human invention, he wasn't drunk!

I'm not sure if I'm kidding or not. Can I just make fun of both of them?
Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. - Douglas Adams
Crav
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Crav »

Now now I never made any statement on the character of either individual that you mention or allude to. I simply restated the fact that a court of law found Sean Combs not guilty of the crimes he was charged with. I then expressed my opinion that one criminal act (DWI/DUI) is equivalent to the other of firing a gun in public.
Crav Veladorn
Darkblade of Tunare

- Albert Einstein
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Crav wrote:

You lose at life.
Oh I do? hmmmm

You keep forgetting the fact that Sean Combs was never convicted, he was acquitted on those charges. You can say it as many times as you want, but it will not make it true. Oh and DWI/DUI is a morally repugnant crime because you put the lives of other in danger, it's about as bad as taking a gun and shooting it in public, which again according to a court of law Combs never did.
Uh-huh. And for you to be blind to the fact that millions of people go out every night and drink alcohol and then drive home is scary. The ones who get too drunk and then drive are the dangerous ones. Yes it's wrong for sure. But, until they have transporters, it will happen millions of times every night.
Crav
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Crav »

So just because millions of people do it then it's ok? Btw I did say DWI/DUI, which means that those people would have to be above the legal blood alcohol level. Oh and just like taking a gun and shooting it in public is a choice so is driving while under the influence. You make a choice, there are other alternatives like having a designated driver or calling a cab, yet people choose to drive while over the legal limit and in so doing put others in danger. Remember consequences those are the results of choices?
Crav Veladorn
Darkblade of Tunare

- Albert Einstein
Lynks
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lynks »

Are you saying Bush couldn't afford a cab?
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Lynks wrote:Are you saying Bush couldn't afford a cab?
Nope and I'm not saying it's okay. I'm just saying you have to look realistically at it, that's all. I find a large gap in severity between that and people toting loading guns around. And yes, Sean Combs was aquitted. Doesn't mean he wasn't guilty. Just means one of his bodyguards took the fall, in my opinion. OJ was found not guilty also, but I don't think any one actually thinks he isn't guilty.

Bush made mistakes when he was young. Clinton made mistakes when he was young. Kerry made mistakes when he was young. Bush and Clinton don't refute their mistakes, Kerry still continues to lie about his. I will still vote for Bush. Both choices aren't the greatest, but I'll take the Republican over the Democrat vision right now. I don't have any idea where John Kerry truly stands and no one here does either. I think we all can see clearly where Bush stands. Bush will win. Even the liberal CNN said this week Bush is ahead in the electoral college. Loving it!
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

drunk drivers killed more people in the states last year than guns. are you a moron?
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

kyoukan wrote:drunk drivers killed more people in the states last year than guns. are you a moron?
No. Are you?

Do drunk drivers have an intent to kill? Or do people who walk around with deadly weapons? Drunk driving is a problem, no doubt. Ah why am I bothering? You know everything already.
Crav
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Crav »

Lynks wrote:Are you saying Bush couldn't afford a cab?
Nope and I'm not saying it's okay. I'm just saying you have to look realistically at it, that's all. I find a large gap in severity between that and people toting loading guns around. And yes, Sean Combs was aquitted. Doesn't mean he wasn't guilty. Just means one of his bodyguards took the fall, in my opinion. OJ was found not guilty also, but I don't think any one actually thinks he isn't guilty.
The reality is pretty clear; you choose to put people in danger in both situations. After all I can legally carry a gun just as easily as I can drive a car; however, it's what I choose to do with either that makes it right and wrong. No one forces you to drink until you are incapable of passing a blood alcohol test and then no one forces you to operate a dangerous piece of machinery, those are choices you make. We were given free will and everything in this life is a choice, some are harder then others, some are at times forced upon us, but ultimately it is still a choice. The person you are is determined by the choices you make.
Crav Veladorn
Darkblade of Tunare

- Albert Einstein