Post your ideas and problems with the site/board here

Moderator: TheMachine

Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: quyrean

Funding?

Post by Jice Virago »

Xoo are you funding this personally? And if so maybe you want some contributions? I know some of us would stick some cash in the till to keep the future of this board secure.
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.
--RICHARD M. NIXON, "REAL PEACE" (1983)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower
KilornCloudwalker
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by KilornCloudwalker »

I'd be in on that, too, if needed, X...
Kilorn Cloudwalker
62 Oracle - Retired
Marielle Windrunner
No Stars!

Post by Marielle Windrunner »

Me too, I pay for the Ezboard's I troll, I'd be happy to contribute here.
Marielle Windrunner
Freespirit of Kelethin

Tili McTaggart
Tassle Twirling Barb Shaman
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

Well, currently the monthly cost is only $9.95 (http://www.phpwebhosting.com) .. they do however, limit bandwidth to 5gb a month. On the first day we opened up, we transferred about 1.3gb. So, we're gonna get in touch with them and tell them things will slow down eventually in a week or two.

This month though, there might be some extra costs incurred if we go over the 5gb. If we continue to go over that in future months (I really don't think we will) then I may set up a paypal thing to accept donations to help offset the extra costs, if it's over like $50 a month.

In short, I dunno yet... but I'll be sure to let everyone know if things get out of hand financially. :) Thanks for the offers though, I appreciate it!
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy