kratos

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

zenoran
No Stars!

kratos

Post by zenoran »

grats and gl. :)
Zenoran - Archon
Fiends
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Drinsic Darkwood
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drinsic Darkwood »

yeah like anyone has the time to pm 150 different people
Do unto others what has been done to you.
Bojangels
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Bojangels »

Someone does =P
zenoran
No Stars!

Post by zenoran »

lol
Zenoran - Archon
Fiends
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Someone leaked the beta infoz to Dev!

http://www.veeshanvault.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7862
Not only is this old news... It's not even true.
Indeed. Not true at all!
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
suppin
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by suppin »

had a friend give me a quote from trias when he was bein begged to stay in PD..

"we will never merge, it will never come to that"... or some bullshit, day after friend left, trias stepped down and lol, today was just simply fuckin sweet...

GL PD/FS.. lol
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Aranuil wrote:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAH now that was funny
Pahreyia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pahreyia »

Aslanna wrote:Someone leaked the beta infoz to Dev!

http://www.veeshanvault.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7862
Not only is this old news... It's not even true.
Indeed. Not true at all!
It would seem that they have a 'teh Mole!'
mastablasta
No Stars!

Post by mastablasta »

Kratos (adj) Kra-tos, the art of unifying mass numbers for the selfish desirers of a few. To bring together multi governing bodies in a desperate cry for survival.

P.S. thats just an educated guess, but close right? :twisted: :twisted:
Korell
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Korell »

Hahahahaha

That made my day Mastablasta.
Korell
archeiron
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by archeiron »

mastablasta wrote:Kratos (adj) Kra-tos, the art of unifying mass numbers for the selfish desirers of a few. To bring together multi governing bodies in a desperate cry for survival.

Isn't it so clever to use the same insult over and over again? It becomes funnier with endless repetition right??!

Isn't it so clever to use the same insult over and over again? It becomes funnier with endless repetition right??!

;)

p.s. :vv_jackass:
[65 Storm Warden] Archeiron Leafstalker (Wood Elf) <Sovereign>RETIRED
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

mastablasta wrote:Kratos (adj) Kra-tos, the art of unifying mass numbers for the selfish desirers of a few. To bring together multi governing bodies in a desperate cry for survival.

Kratos is actually the translation of Cratus Potentus, or the Greek God of strength - according to Greek mythology, Kratos was one of the titans that preceded the socially well-known gods of Olympus (IE: Zeus etc)

Mastablasta (adj.) - Acting and looking like a complete fucktard and having the inept ability of speaking without having any legitimate claim to knowledge on the subjects he/she speaks on

Was a nice try though, idiot..

PS: Taking history of ancient greece is teh own! :wink:
Last edited by Fesuni Chopsui on February 4, 2004, 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quietly Retired From EQ In Greater Faydark
Spankes
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Spankes »

What I don't understand is that everyone got on them for the alliance (myself included) and then started bitching about how they were sure they would be splitting up and asking for two time instances. Now they have merged and everyone is still all pissy. So, like...what would make you happy? Other than the complete disbanding of the guild and retirement of every member in it, that is.

Not that I guess I really care, I guess this is more of a personal study of what people are looking for to make themselves happy.
EQ - Spankes - Retired
Wow - Randulph
Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Akaran_D »

Thanks Fes, have been wodnering for the last two weeks what that name meant.
Akaran of Mistmoore, formerly Akaran of Veeshan
I know I'm good at what I do, but I know I'm not the best.
But I guess that on the other hand, I could be like the rest.
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

Spankes wrote:What I don't understand is that everyone got on them for the alliance (myself included) and then started bitching about how they were sure they would be splitting up and asking for two time instances. Now they have merged and everyone is still all pissy. So, like...what would make you happy? Other than the complete disbanding of the guild and retirement of every member in it, that is.

Not that I guess I really care, I guess this is more of a personal study of what people are looking for to make themselves happy.
Psnak! :o
Spankes
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Spankes »

Hey Fes, wanna make out? :P
EQ - Spankes - Retired
Wow - Randulph
mastablasta
No Stars!

Post by mastablasta »

"Mastablasta (adj.) - Acting and looking like a complete fucktard and having the inept ability of speaking without having any legitimate claim to knowledge on the subjects he/she speaks on"

sticks n stones may break my bones yet kratos will still be rediculed!
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

mastablasta wrote:"Mastablasta (adj.) - Acting and looking like a complete fucktard and having the inept ability of speaking without having any legitimate claim to knowledge on the subjects he/she speaks on"

sticks n stones may break my bones yet kratos will still be rediculed!
Probably best when ridiculing to learn to spell the word first so you don't look like the fucktard you're described as being.
Last edited by noel on February 4, 2004, 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

Spankes wrote:Hey Fes, wanna make out? :P
Omg like yes! :D
zenoran
No Stars!

Post by zenoran »

hate stretched threads cuz of spammed images. :(
Zenoran - Archon
Fiends
Korell
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Korell »

Spankes, it was a joke, and as recycled as the material it was presented in an entertaining way. In regards to everyone still "whining" about your guild, its hard to find stop making fun of the retarded kid in your class just because he changed his name. Kratos now has a good number of hardcore people, I'd start trimming the fat. That will help you guys lose the zerg-like numbers on a lot of raids, and make gearing your guild a lot easier. Gearing 124 people would take a lot longer than gearing 72.
Korell
Spankes
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Spankes »

Not my guild, I was just wondering.
EQ - Spankes - Retired
Wow - Randulph
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

zenoran wrote:hate stretched threads cuz of spammed images. :(
Get a real monitor/graphics card that runs higher than 1024x768, or call someone who cares.
Korell
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Korell »

Really irrelevant what the size of his display is, because eventually someone will fill the need to spam a thread with images regardless of the display size. Some sort of wrap function would be nice for forums.
Korell
CobsTheWarlord
No Stars!

Stop the h8 fo sho

Post by CobsTheWarlord »

Aslanna awarded 39 points for panda avatar. :oops:
Drinsic Darkwood
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Aranuil wrote:
Get a real monitor/graphics card that runs higher than 1024x768, or call someone who cares.
Or you could try making sarcastic posts like "pmpmpmpm" when you actually know what you're talking about. Considering "Kratos" is a guild of well over 100, and not a single player your post makes no sense =(
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Drinsic Darkwood wrote:
Aranuil wrote:
Or you could try making sarcastic posts like "pmpmpmpm" when you actually know what you're talking about. Considering "Kratos" is a guild of well over 100, and not a single player your post makes no sense =(
Really sorry I don't keep up on all the new guildnames. No, really.
Drinsic Darkwood
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Well then, if you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, why are you trying to look cool and make comments about it? :razz:
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Your assumption is incorrect.
mastablasta
No Stars!

Post by mastablasta »

Probably best when ridiculing to learn to spell the word first so you don't look like the fucktard you're described as being.

:twisted: If i cared what someone id prolly never meet descibed me as being perhaps id focus on my "gramaticle" flaws, untill then preace on geek! and when u come home from your highly coveted educationaly founded gig to fiend *oops* find some illiterate street punks cawk in your wifes mouth think of MEEE!~ :twisted:
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Well, God forbid some smart zergling should start a chat channel in-game for this shit.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Drinsic Darkwood
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Elaborate for me. If my assumption that you thought Kratos was not a single player is incorrect and you did in fact know it was a guild... are you suggesting sending a pm to 150 separate people? Either way, the post is retarded.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: Stop the h8 fo sho

Post by Aslanna »

CobsTheWarlord wrote:Aslanna awarded 39 points for panda avatar. :oops:
Yay me!

It's cute! And seasonly! Seasonish? Whatever!
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
CobsTheWarlord
No Stars!

yea!

Post by CobsTheWarlord »

fo sho fo sho :wink: Drinsic and Aran have been demoted to secretary for spreading to much hate amongst each other :evil: .
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Drinsic Darkwood wrote:Elaborate for me. If my assumption that you thought Kratos was not a single player is incorrect and you did in fact know it was a guild... are you suggesting sending a pm to 150 separate people? Either way, the post is retarded.
You're of course correct about me not knowing what Kratos is. Given my own admission that I don't keep up on new guildnames on Veeshan, this should have already been clear. That wasn't the assumption I was referring to.

Mastablasta, anytime you'd like to come out to California, let me know.
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Katos?

Is that you? :D
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

mastablasta wrote:Probably best when ridiculing to learn to spell the word first so you don't look like the fucktard you're described as being.

:twisted: If i cared what someone id prolly never meet descibed me as being perhaps id focus on my "gramaticle" flaws, untill then preace on geek! and when u come home from your highly coveted educationaly founded gig to fiend *oops* find some illiterate street punks cawk in your wifes mouth think of MEEE!~ :twisted:
You are neither street, nor punk, and your Intarweb cack is vary small. So solly!
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Jarori Bloodletter
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Jarori Bloodletter »

Aranuil wrote:
Drinsic Darkwood wrote:Elaborate for me. If my assumption that you thought Kratos was not a single player is incorrect and you did in fact know it was a guild... are you suggesting sending a pm to 150 separate people? Either way, the post is retarded.
You're of course correct about me not knowing what Kratos is. Given my own admission that I don't keep up on new guildnames on Veeshan, this should have already been clear. That wasn't the assumption I was referring to.

Mastablasta, anytime you'd like to come out to California, let me know.
The last thing you said Aranuil .. Wtf does that mean? Are you calling him out or what?
Eq1
Jarori Bloodletter (retired)
Emgug 85 Cleric
Fugara 85 Shaman
Jardoeni 85 Beastlord
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

I'm just saying if he wants to run it like that, he's welcome to come meet me in person. That's all I'm 'saying'.
Mukyluk
Gets Around
Gets Around

Re: yea!

Post by Mukyluk »

CobsTheWarlord wrote:fo sho fo sho :wink: Drinsic and Aran have been demoted to secretary for spreading to much hate amongst each other :evil: .
dont you mean herpies?
Pahreyia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pahreyia »

Wow Tenr. That was unique. Wait... Nevermind... You live on the tablescraps and sleep on the coat tails of everyone. Forgive me for thinking that you could ever formulate a post that wasn't cut straight out of another thread.
Mukyluk
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Mukyluk »

my bad, where was it posted in another thread? i dont search though all this crap..
these coatails you refer too they anythign like the "i must hate FS/PD alliance and now merged guild" bandwagon?
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Mukyluk wrote:my bad, where was it posted in another thread? i dont search though all this crap..
these coatails you refer too they anythign like the "i must hate FS/PD alliance and now merged guild" bandwagon?
It's the second post on Aranuil's VD thread :twisted:

The main difference is my herpes reference was funny, while your was not.

The coattails for Krokus Zergstorm bashing are HUGE. Like ek_suxor's nervis was huge. Like Lady Di's wedding train was huge.
Pahreyia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pahreyia »

Mukyluk wrote:my bad, where was it posted in another thread? i dont search though all this crap..
No, I have nothing against the PD/FS merger. I figure it's best for them in the long run. I do however, pity them for having to drag you along.
Drinsic Darkwood
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: yea!

Mukyluk wrote:
CobsTheWarlord wrote:fo sho fo sho :wink: Drinsic and Aran have been demoted to secretary for spreading to much hate amongst each other :evil: .
dont you mean herpies?
Uh, yeah. Good one. We've been owned =(

Might want to try spelling it right for one thing.
mastablasta
No Stars!

Post by mastablasta »

Masteen Ive never claimed to be street or punk, nor have i measured my inatar web cawk so I'll neither confirm or deny that )

Aranuil, "come to cali"? ROFL did u feel tough when u typed that halfhearted attempt at threatin me? Entertain my imagination and tell me what would happen when i knocked on your door? You payin for the ticket? Should I bring the bud or the guns? Got some ho's lined up for mah? Can I bring a few of the homies? They C'in hard is that cool or you do your dirt with dahmoos? What we gonna do once im there and all settled in? Holla back!
Korell
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Korell »

I really got to admit, I am impressed by how the members of Kratos have mostly avoided this thread. I mean, asside of Tenr and Archieon (assuming hes one of yours), everyone is being pretty good about this thread. Good job guys, big thumbs up!

<3 Corel/Korell
Korell
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

Get a room!
Iedok65
No Stars!

Post by Iedok65 »

oh nos... tenr ur in shit now im tellin ur zerg guild leader on you!!

!! :n00b: Start suckin some cock so you dont get into trouble!