Shaerra sold...

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Shaerra
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Shaerra sold...

Post by Shaerra »

Account has been sold to a guy.
THE LARGE PRINT GIVETH
The fine print taketh away.
Raistin
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Raistin »

This isnt the I care Forum.
Krimson Klaw
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Krimson Klaw »

heh.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: Shaerra sold...

Post by kyoukan »

Shaerra wrote:Account has been sold to a guy.
two years late on this update.
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

You have been selling your cheap trailor park trash ass since day 1, just admit to it.

Yeah I still remember you getting all snippy about my weight, well guess what..I lost the weight and you are still a nasty tacky whore.
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Sylvos
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sylvos »

wow
Seebs
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Seebs »

Address of nasty, tacky whore please. I have some aggression to work off and would like to get with some nasty trailer booch.

i'll trade a carton of Basics and some 2-liter bottles of name brand soda for ass sex and splooging.

thanks.
Seeber
looking for a WOW server
Nilaman
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Nilaman »

All the hate!
Deneve
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Deneve »

<3 h8!
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Kylere wrote:You have been selling your cheap trailor park trash ass since day 1, just admit to it.

Yeah I still remember you getting all snippy about my weight, well guess what..I lost the weight and you are still a nasty tacky whore.
And Kylere lives in FLINT so he knows Trailer Trash!!
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

:popcorn:
Melrin_Specclaster
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Melrin_Specclaster »

Hey Seebs, is that offer only good with nasty trailer hooch?
Coercer
Ducru
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Ducru »

Seebs wrote:Address of nasty, tacky whore please. I have some aggression to work off and would like to get with some nasty trailer booch.

i'll trade a carton of Basics and some 2-liter bottles of name brand soda for ass sex and splooging.

thanks.
Throw in a bottle of Purple Passion and and package ofOver The Counter Energy Pills from the gas station and I'll contact some prime, Saline County booch for you Seebs!!

Ducru
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

You could have told me! I cybered Shaerra this morning!

EQ accounts may die, but VV lives on forever!...unless the mods become censor happy!

<this space reserved for haiku>
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Winnow wrote:You could have told me! I cybered Shaerra this morning!
Mangina to mangina... so HAWT cybors!
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Cartalas wrote:
Kylere wrote:You have been selling your cheap trailor park trash ass since day 1, just admit to it.

Actually I noticed the other day that there are no trailor parks within Flint itself, they are all actually in Burton, Mt Morris or Swartz Creek.

Flint has a 31% empty dwelling rate. You can buy a 4 bedroom house in a tolerable community for 35k here, no one is going to live in trailors within the city limits, they cost more than the 15k 2 bedroom houses.
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
xZiBiT
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by xZiBiT »

Kylere wrote: Actually I noticed the other day that there are no trailor parks within Flint itself, they are all actually in Burton, Mt Morris or Swartz Creek.
Useless info...

Drive down Averill between Robert T Longway and Davison. There is one acrost from Delphi. It's in Flint. At first i thought it was a trash dump, but then I noticed there were children living there.
Planetside
poppa - Terran VV Markov
poppa - N00b Conglomerate Emerald
xzibit - NC Markov
xzibit - VS Emerald
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Raistin wrote:This isnt the I care Forum.
I very rarely think anything Raistin says is of consequence, but on this I'll agree with him 100%. In other news, flurries are expected in hell.
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Leave Shae alone!

All of this hate bad
Enchanter is now a man
lift skirt for surprise
Seebs
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Seebs »

That is vaSaline county to you Ducru ...

And yes .. I'll get past the big bad hair and Charlie perfume to hit that tired, GED, 1983 Cutlass driving ass.

Gotta be careful not to wake up the kids of the uncle in the next room.
Seeber
looking for a WOW server
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Kylere wrote:
Cartalas wrote:

Actually I noticed the other day that there are no trailor parks within Flint itself, they are all actually in Burton, Mt Morris or Swartz Creek.

Flint has a 31% empty dwelling rate. You can buy a 4 bedroom house in a tolerable community for 35k here, no one is going to live in trailors within the city limits, they cost more than the 15k 2 bedroom houses.

Holy Shit you would think they would push for retires at that price for a house.
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

Kylere wrote:Flint has a 31% empty dwelling rate.
Seems pretty common in the rust belt, my Dad said the city of St Louis has gone from just over a million to about 450,000 in the last 20 years. Of course the county has gained 2 million people in that period.
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
Shaerra
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Shaerra »

Just trying to head off all of the train/KS/No Crack posts before they started. It seems even a post aimed at stopping the whining can't stop the whining.

:)
THE LARGE PRINT GIVETH
The fine print taketh away.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

I'll get past the big bad hair and Charlie perfume to hit that tired, GED, 1983 Cutlass driving ass.

Don't forget the glass unicorn collection and everything Disney!
Gemily
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Gemily »

Smooth move , you could get that poor new owner banned by posting this. #-o
Karae
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Karae »

Why do we care? Or are you informing us he's a retarded cunt too so we can avoid him?
War pickles men in a brine of disgust and dread.
Pahreyia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pahreyia »

Maybe so the cyb0rz or nekkid pics request tells don't get sent to a mangina with a penchant for sending goatse.cx pics per request.

It's a valid enough warning, I suppose.
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

Gemily wrote:
Smooth move , you could get that poor new owner banned by posting this. #-o
oh nos!!! he bought a character on ebay and he might get banned!! wtf? since when do we pity people who are too fucking lazy to level a character up?
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

xZiBiT wrote:
Kylere wrote: Actually I noticed the other day that there are no trailor parks within Flint itself, they are all actually in Burton, Mt Morris or Swartz Creek.
Useless info...

Drive down Averill between Robert T Longway and Davison. There is one acrost from Delphi. It's in Flint. At first i thought it was a trash dump, but then I noticed there were children living there.
Bah that is half a mile from the city limits to Burton and cannot be that big since 99% of the territory there is taken up by AC Delco (Delphi). No one should pick on Flint anyways, it is not Toledo.
She Dreams in Digital
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

Kylere wrote:No one should pick on Flint anyways, it is not Toledo.
Not having been in that part of the country in a long time, what's wrong with Toledo? Rust belt\no new industry woes?
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
xZiBiT
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by xZiBiT »

Kylere wrote:Bah that is half a mile from the city limits to Burton and cannot be that big since 99% of the territory there is taken up by AC Delco (Delphi). No one should pick on Flint anyways, it is not Toledo.
it was just useless info

I've lived in Flint the past 4 years. In that time, I've only had my car stolen once, vandalized 6 times, and broken into 8 times (3 in one week).
In addition on campus, only 6 armed robberies, 1 stabbing, and 6 assault and batteries to my knowledge. Thats not to bad for Flint.
Planetside
poppa - Terran VV Markov
xzibit - NC Markov
xzibit - VS Emerald
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Ye Gods xZiBiT you must be a Kettering Student!
She Dreams in Digital
xZiBiT
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by xZiBiT »

How'd ya guess? :D
Planetside
poppa - Terran VV Markov
xzibit - NC Markov
xzibit - VS Emerald
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

Aabidano wrote:
Kylere wrote:No one should pick on Flint anyways, it is not Toledo.
Not having been in that part of the country in a long time, what's wrong with Toledo? Rust belt\no new industry woes?
my entire family is from there. that place is a festering shit hole.
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

xZiBiT wrote:How'd ya guess? :D
Heh poor kid

Kettering/GMI is in the worst part of town. It also attracts a good deal of crime, so bad that Kettering is paying the City of Flint to provide an officer to them full time. It was criminal of them to not build secure dormitories to begin with, and every student should ( and normally I am against such things but in this case it is needed) work to start a class action suit about Kettering and their decision to place students in harms way on a regular basis.

Of course if Kettering was in Over the Rhine in Cincinnati, or South Central in LA, or Most of Indianapolis etc it would be just as bad.

I feel for you xZiBiT and am sorry you have only seen the worst of Flint. Because even for all of its downsides it does have an amazing cultural center, and lots of good people, the whole thing is just weighed down by lazy children of blue collar shoprats who are unwilling to work for a living, and are incapable of growing past racism and violence.

I would gladly stand you a drink for your pain.
She Dreams in Digital
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Of course if Kettering was in Over the Rhine in Cincinnati, or South Central in LA, or Most of Indianapolis etc it would be just as bad.
<3 Over The Rhine. I've been listening to Ohio a lot lately. But I've been a fan of theirs for quite a few years.

http://www.overtherhine.com/

(Although you weren't exactly talking abou them!)
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
xZiBiT
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by xZiBiT »

The security that Kettering hires do not even carry guns. They are told not to interfere or try to break up crimes for there own personal safety. My car was stolen out of the school parking lot gaurded by 4 security gaurds (2 at each entrance) in broad daylight (11am) by two 13 year olds. They do not hire Flint police from what I have seen. Last year on my friends last day at Kettering ever (he graduated), he packed up his car 1 hour before he left, it was broken into and they stole all his possesions in the 10 mins he came back in to say goodbye to me and my housemates.

Funny shit isn't it?
Planetside
poppa - Terran VV Markov
xzibit - NC Markov
xzibit - VS Emerald
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

and why do you attend this shithole that obviously doesnt care one fuck about you as a customer let alone your wellfare as a student?
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Yeah people attending Kettering are doing it because it is very inexpensive, but those not brought up with an urban awareness are frequently victimized by the community.

They currently have one full time Police Officer assigned, and over 20 make extra money working off duty there from what the paper says. The full time guy has his salary paid directly to the city by Kettering, but the problem is multifaceted.

-kids without enough real world experience
-criminal neighborhood
-poorly designed campus layout
-poorly designed dorm space
-Flint having 2 utterly rotten mayors in row, following 3 incompetent ones

All in all I would not be parking my car in the area of Kettering at night.
She Dreams in Digital
xZiBiT
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by xZiBiT »

Kylere wrote:Yeah people attending Kettering are doing it because it is very inexpensive, but those not brought up with an urban awareness are frequently victimized by the community.
You call $20k/yr tuition inexpensive? Would you mind sending me 50k to pay off some loans?
Planetside
poppa - Terran VV Markov
xzibit - NC Markov
xzibit - VS Emerald
xZiBiT
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by xZiBiT »

Voronwë wrote:and why do you attend this shithole that obviously doesnt care one fuck about you as a customer let alone your wellfare as a student?
It is one of the best engineering schools in the country. By percentage, in the industrial sector, the school has the highest % of CEO's that have graduated from GMI/Kettering than any other school in the country. Because when I graduated from there, I started my job for $60000 which in the Flint/Saginaw area can basically by you a mansion in 4 years. I had a job making $19/hr while going to school full-time. And though its a shithole, I only had to pay $100/month rent to share a place with 6 other guys for a 6 bedroom house.

A few broken windows and stolen property is nothing when you have car and renters insurance. I never felt unsafe living here as long as I've played it smart smart. I lived in a lot worse places than Flint, MI.

At GM or Delphi, if a person has a degree from GMI/Kettering they automatically start one or more salary grades higher than other recent grads.
Planetside
poppa - Terran VV Markov
xzibit - NC Markov
xzibit - VS Emerald
Vetiria
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Vetiria »

I think someone lied to you. Kettering is ranked below 10th among schools whose highest degree is a bachelor. IE there are so many better schools available that aren't in the shithole of America.
xZiBiT
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by xZiBiT »

I don't care what the rankings in US News or other printed sources say.

I have very intelligent friends that graduated before me from both Michigan and Michigan State that are still looking for jobs. I had one before I even thought of graduating and I kept it with a big increase in salary when I did graduate. In the automotive industry, a GMI/Kettering degree is worth a lot more than a degree from most other universities.

You may say tenth, but my paycheck says cha-ching.
Planetside
poppa - Terran VV Markov
xzibit - NC Markov
xzibit - VS Emerald
Gurugurumaki
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Gurugurumaki »

xZiBiT wrote: You may say tenth, but my paycheck says cha-ching.
Everyone on this board makes six figures, and has a PhD...obviously you were unaware of that fact, cha-ching~
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

and most of us have cocks the size of your arm and bang starlets while snorting coke off our keyboards while playing video games.
xZiBiT
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by xZiBiT »

Let me pat you on the back, Doctor.

Personally, I'm happy with my pay and my job.

I wasn't bragging, someone asked me why I chose my school and I told him.
Planetside
poppa - Terran VV Markov
xzibit - NC Markov
xzibit - VS Emerald
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

definitely sounds like there is an upside.

i would caution you though that it is in your interest to also have a skillset / pedigree which companies besides GM will find appealing. You may have a great career there, but you may find better opportunities elsewhere later in life, and you want to be positioned to take advantage of them. So at least keep your eye on that ;)
xZiBiT
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by xZiBiT »

One other thing is that the NSA and CIA openly recruit students from GMI/Kettering. I have a couple of friends that completed their co-ops and thesis's through the CIA. I try not to talk to those guys anymore cause I *fear* them. :D

Right now, about 40 Kettering students are spying on you. :( :wink:
Planetside
poppa - Terran VV Markov
xzibit - NC Markov
xzibit - VS Emerald
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

xZiBiT wrote:One other thing is that the NSA and CIA openly recruit students from GMI/Kettering. I have a couple of friends that completed their co-ops and thesis's through the CIA. I try not to talk to those guys anymore cause I *fear* them. :D

Right now, about 40 Kettering students are spying on you. :( :wink:
Perhaps they're in the "Spies Like Us" program. Always need decoys ya know.
Arborealus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Arborealus »

/em busts into the chorus of "can Yo Feel the Love"...Make Tea, Not War!