Announcements and board information posted by Moderators and Administrators

Moderator: TheMachine

Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Rules

Post by Xouqoa »

Pretty much, we have the same rules here that Vault Network had until the Super Moderators came in and started cleaning house.
veeshanvault.org - Registration Agreement Terms wrote: We do not care about your language... we are not your parents. Use your power wisely! If you are offended by harsh language, vulgar images or prickly situations, it is best to turn back now.

Do not post pr0n directly into the threads. If you must post something that is pr0n, please use the NWS forum. If you absolutely must post it in a message outside of the NWS forum, please do so with a link and a warning. Many people read these boards from work and cannot have pr0n popping up all over the place.

Do not post real life information about other people without their consent. (Phone numbers, photos, address, favorite sexual position, etc.) Doing so will get you kicked off immediately. This is your warning. (This is called the "Xanupox Rule".)

No trolls allowed. If you are anon or even unknown, do not expect us to be kind. If you are anon, expect that you might get banned or have your IP address posted for the public to see. If you come here looking to start shit, please leave. We already had our pet troll; we quit feeding him and he died.

VeeshanVault points, or VVs, have been implemented as a fun little reward for people posting on the boards. If you want to earn them more quickly, enter the lottery, participate in a contest or do something nice for a fellow member of the boards. Spamming to earn VVs will not be tolerated, and management reserves the right to punish spammers by removing VVs up to and including subtracting one's entire accrued total or eleventy billion VVs, whichever is greater.

All posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
That's all I can think of for now.. if more are needed, they will be added here.
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
TheMachine
THE Moderator

Post by TheMachine »

As well, recall how I kept the other board, same thing here.
This is my house, remember my rules, first rule is I never lose.

In my house, you're just a guest, you might be good but I'm the best.