Let us award the child molesters!!

What do you think about the world?
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Let us award the child molesters!!

Post by Kylere »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/3089108.stm

Okay I just do not get it, the man ran from the US to escape prosecution for child molestation and he gets an Academy Award? Yeah yeah brilliant director and all that, but still, what kind of example does this set.

Nice to see the SAG people this squared away, and actors dare to comment on anything that happens in the real world? How fucking dare they?
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

Let's give toker an oscar too!
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
Atokal
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Atokal »

Xyun wrote:Let's give toker an oscar too!
Hey dude, :lol: is that why they executed your father?
Bet he was doin you since the day you were born.

HAHAHAHAH I R FUNNY!!1111!

Kylere, I agree it is fucked up this guy should be making movies in prison while living in fear of being put in general population.
Atokal
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.
Niccolo Machiavelli
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Keverian FireCry »

Because many people think he is a cinematic genius. Hell, have you seen The Pianist? You will see why, I thought it should have won this also, its just that great of a movie(chicago was fucking horrible comapred to this movie). And usually cenimatic genius' get those awards.
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

Last I was aware the SAG had to do with film. Not ethics.
Fuck Michigan!
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

child molestation != statutory rape. what polanski did is not outside the realm of acceptable behaviour in a lot of europe. all he did was break a law in a country where it isn't acceptable.
Skogen
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Skogen »

kyoukan wrote:child molestation != statutory rape. what polanski did is not outside the realm of acceptable behaviour in a lot of europe. all he did was break a law in a country where it isn't acceptable.
But it wasnt consentual.
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

Hey dude, is that why they executed your father?

wow, you are a witty old fella, ain't ya? Your last 3 responses to me have taken what I said and turned it on me. The creativity is oozing out of you like your sperm out of your favorite cow's ass. I used to enjoy ripping you a new one, but nowadays I feel like I'm in a flame war with peewee herman. I'm sure it's a great challenge for you to come up with something a little more original than preschool insults. But really, the satisfaction for me here is minimal. You do such a good job at looking like a complete baffoon that there really is not much else I can say.
Atokal
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Atokal »

Xyun wrote:
Hey dude, is that why they executed your father?

wow, you are a witty old fella, ain't ya? Your last 3 responses to me have taken what I said and turned it on me. The creativity is oozing out of you like your sperm out of your favorite cow's ass. I used to enjoy ripping you a new one, but nowadays I feel like I'm in a flame war with peewee herman. I'm sure it's a great challenge for you to come up with something a little more original than preschool insults. But really, the satisfaction for me here is minimal. You do such a good job at looking like a complete baffoon that there really is not much else I can say.
Why pull out the howitzer for small game? :razz:

Btw what the hell is a baffoon?
Atokal
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.
Niccolo Machiavelli
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Skogen wrote:But it wasnt consentual.
the woman recanted the rape story and dropped the charges ages ago. he did give her wine though. she even wrote to the academy and asked them not to let what went on get in the way of voting for polanski for best director.

I'm not saying he's utterly blameless. even a fucking frenchman should know that 50 year old men do not stick their peckers in teenaged girls. but I don't think he is a pedophile.
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

Btw what the hell is a baffoon?
thanks for catching my spelling mistake aranuil.

A buffoon is a person who's best retort is "I know you are but what am I"?

namely, you.

and this guy.

you two would make a great couple
Last edited by Xyun on September 8, 2003, 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

I thought a baffoon was a cross between a buffoon and a babboon. I figured it was not only intentional, but quite apt.

if they ever do start handing out awards to pederasts they will have to change the statue from oscars to atokals.
Atokal
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Atokal »

Last edited by Xyun on September 8, 2003, 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total

You misspelled Buffoon again didn't you? :lol:

Kyoukan you seem to be recognizing my existence an awful lot lately. 8)
Atokal
Niccolo Machiavelli
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

Take a good look at my post, then BOW DOWN to your hero!
Xzion
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xzion »

keep in mind chicago won best picture...

its great the academy awards had the lowest viewers in its history though
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

I cannot believe some of you think that a 13 year old CAN consent to sex with a 50 year old, my god, some of the same people amongst you that rant about any little tree being cut down and you think a 13 year old can consent to sex, no matter what they say 20 years later, they were a child.

He is a child molester and a rapist, you sleep with a 13 year old in Europe you will go to jail, only because France is fucked in the head about returning him to the US is he still free.

I don't care if you are the most apt creative genius of the century, FUCKING children means you are a sick fucker and should be locked away.
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Pahreyia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pahreyia »

Yeah Kylerie.. but the REAL question is...

Did he get off?
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

No, Kylere, he's and ARTIST, so that makes everything OK. :roll:
Deward
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Deward »

Check out this site: http://www.law.cornell.edu/topics/Table_Marriage.htm

There are at least 3 states who allow 14 or younger to get married.

Iran just barely raised their age up from 9 years old!!!!
http://www.news.com.au/common/story_pag ... %2C00.html

Crazy...
Deward
Skogen
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Skogen »

kyoukan wrote:
Skogen wrote:But it wasnt consentual.
the woman recanted the rape story and dropped the charges ages ago. he did give her wine though. she even wrote to the academy and asked them not to let what went on get in the way of voting for polanski for best director.

I'm not saying he's utterly blameless. even a fucking frenchman should know that 50 year old men do not stick their peckers in teenaged girls. but I don't think he is a pedophile.
I heard something about qualudes as well....not sure.
I just found this:
http://www.vachss.com/mission/roman_polanski.html

seems to have a wealth of info that I am reading through right now.
Skogen
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Skogen »

Kylere wrote:I cannot believe some of you think that a 13 year old CAN consent to sex with a 50 year old, my god, some of the same people amongst you that rant about any little tree being cut down and you think a 13 year old can consent to sex, no matter what they say 20 years later, they were a child.

He is a child molester and a rapist, you sleep with a 13 year old in Europe you will go to jail, only because France is fucked in the head about returning him to the US is he still free.

I don't care if you are the most apt creative genius of the century, FUCKING children means you are a sick fucker and should be locked away.
Oh come on! Like you have never cornholed yourself a 13 year old!?
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Deward wrote:Check out this site: http://www.law.cornell.edu/topics/Table_Marriage.htm

There are at least 3 states who allow 14 or younger to get married.

Iran just barely raised their age up from 9 years old!!!!
http://www.news.com.au/common/story_pag ... %2C00.html

Crazy...
Silly but age of consent for sex does not equal age of marriage.

Check out ageofconsent.com the lowest age of consent in the US is 14, but the states that have 14 say that they will prosecute under other laws if you do, such as contributing laws. In case you were not clear about places like Iraq countries where women have no rights are not viable standards.

There is not a 13 year old in the US today or 20 years ago who seriously can consent with a full and knowledgeable mind to have sex, unless some sick fucker has already been molesting them and that does not mean it is okay, those kids need guidance not a new sick fucker on them.
She Dreams in Digital
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Note this "Samantha Geimer, who lives in Hawaii with her husband and three sons, went public in March to say she forgave Polanski for drugging her and raping her when she was a starstruck kid."

Well great her twisted mind forgives him for drugging and raping her. I do not think society should.
She Dreams in Digital
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

Kylere wrote:There is not a 13 year old in the US today or 20 years ago who seriously can consent with a full and knowledgeable mind to have sex, unless some sick fucker has already been molesting them and that does not mean it is okay, those kids need guidance not a new sick fucker on them.
I'm going to disagree with that statement. I think arbitrary age limits on anything do not take enough into account, be it driving a car, drinking alcohol, having sex or whatever. There are 13 year olds in the world that are educated, mature or responsible enough to make the right decisions in regard to having sex, just as there are 30 year olds who aren't. Don't get me wrong, I think 13 is a bit young to be having sex, I just disagree with that generalization.
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
Forthe
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Brutus709

Post by Forthe »

Kylere wrote:There is not a 13 year old in the US today or 20 years ago who seriously can consent with a full and knowledgeable mind to have sex, unless some sick fucker has already been molesting them and that does not mean it is okay, those kids need guidance not a new sick fucker on them.
13 is a tad young but it isn't uncommon for 13 year olds to be having sex.
All posts are personal opinion.
My opinion may == || != my guild's.
"All spelling mistakes were not on purpose as I dont know shit ." - Torrkir
Skogen
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Skogen »

She might have been a really hawt 13 year old! Anyone have any pictures?

http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Movies/ ... ki.geimer/
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Forthe wrote:
13 year olds having sex with other 13 year olds is bad enough, but THIS WAS WITH AN OLD MAN

There is NO EXCUSE, and I am shocked by how many of you SICK FUCKERS are excusing this
She Dreams in Digital
Skogen
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Skogen »

Kylere wrote:
Forthe wrote:
13 year olds having sex with other 13 year olds is bad enough, but THIS WAS WITH AN OLD MAN

There is NO EXCUSE, and I am shocked by how many of you SICK FUCKERS are excusing this

I woulld never have sex with a 13 year old. The mere idea of it is just plain wrong. I am just acknowledging the fact that in other parts of the world, people don't think like me (or you).
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Kylere wrote:There is NO EXCUSE, and I am shocked by how many of you SICK FUCKERS are excusing this
probably because were not all bible thumping retards who draw their code of ethics from a website called http://www.ageofconsent.com
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

No one is saying it's right. They are just saying (what the point of this thread was in the beginning) that just because he did this twenty years ago, and the woman has since excused him of it, doesn't bar him from winning an oscar.
Fuck Michigan!
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Kyoukan is a dumb fuck I draw my morality from reality, I guess anything people google now defines their morality as per dumbfucks named Kyoukan.

Zamtuk, a responsible body of human beings would not even nominate a child rapist.
She Dreams in Digital
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

nice comeback. HURR HURR KYOUKAN IS A DUMB FUCK.
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

If the girl forgave him, (which tells me it was consentual) and even went so far as to write to SAG to tell them to not let that effect the voting, I can't see the problem.
Fuck Michigan!
Skogen
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Skogen »

Kylere wrote:Kyoukan is a dumb fuck I draw my morality from reality, I guess anything people google now defines their morality as per dumbfucks named Kyoukan.

Zamtuk, a responsible body of human beings would not even nominate a child rapist.
???

So, say, if the reality was you allowed to have sex with 6 year olds, and this started to become the norm, your morality would change because the reality did?

Morality should come from personal beliefs, not what everyone else deems ok to do.
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Skogen wrote:
Kylere wrote:Kyoukan is a dumb fuck I draw my morality from reality, I guess anything people google now defines their morality as per dumbfucks named Kyoukan.

???

So, say, if the reality was you allowed to have sex with 6 year olds, and this started to become the norm, your morality would change because the reality did?

Morality should come from personal beliefs, not what everyone else deems ok to do.
No, and only a moron would draw that conclusion. Reality is that having sex with 13 year olds is WRONG, and regardless of what they say 20 years later it is not right. Regardless of what some of the pervs here think there is no way that 13 year old you are eyeing can consent. Some of you totally disgust me.
She Dreams in Digital
Atokal
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Atokal »

kyoukan wrote:
Kylere wrote:There is NO EXCUSE, and I am shocked by how many of you SICK FUCKERS are excusing this
probably because were not all bible thumping retards who draw their code of ethics from a website called http://www.ageofconsent.com
Kyoukan the Pedo supporting racist retard speaks again.

ANYONE who thinks a 13 year old girl is knowledgeable enough to have consensual sex with an adult is truly fucked in the head.
Atokal
Niccolo Machiavelli
Xzion
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xzion »

ehh my dad and his wife are about 30 years apart, but having sex with a 13 year oldis foul, yeah the french should send his ass back to the US and lock him up, he was 50 when he had sex with the 13 year old?
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

Well Atokal, seeing as how the average age for girls to lose their virginity is a whopping 14, I can't say she didn't know what she was doing. Girls know well enough what they are doing at that age when it comes to sex. I am not saying they are responsible and can make every decision on their own, I am saying that she was old enough to be aware of what she was doing. Or in simpler terms, if it wasn't consentual, she wouldn't have written the goddamned letter(s) to forgive him and to get him that award. Like I have said before, it was wrong, but in no way was it rape.
Fuck Michigan!
Truant
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Truant »

But destroying CA for no other purpose than to eliminate China (which serves no gain) is ok.
vn_Tanc
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by vn_Tanc »

Whatever else is being argued here, this:
Reality is that having sex with 13 year olds is WRONG
Is just bullshit. In India girls get married that young all the time and have their first children shortly after. It's "WRONG" in your eyes because of social and cultural conditioning. I doubt the husbands of Indian brides see it that way and I seriously doubt a girl getting married at that age will be going into it blind. Of course the 13 year old girls you know aren't brought up to expect that.

However hundreds of 13 year old girls get it on with 13 year old boys in western civilisation every day. Are they wrong too? Or is it the age difference that matters? If it is that isn't the argument you've been making. And if you think this isn't a reality you need to wake the fuck up.
A man with a fork
In a world of soup
Atokal
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Atokal »

Zamtuk wrote:Well Atokal, seeing as how the average age for girls to lose their virginity is a whopping 14, I can't say she didn't know what she was doing. Girls know well enough what they are doing at that age when it comes to sex. I am not saying they are responsible and can make every decision on their own, I am saying that she was old enough to be aware of what she was doing. Or in simpler terms, if it wasn't consentual, she wouldn't have written the goddamned letter(s) to forgive him and to get him that award. Like I have said before, it was wrong, but in no way was it rape.
Agreed that the average age is probably around 14. I would suspect that this occurs with others in the same age bracket. You know like experimenting. A 50 year old man should fucking know better. For all you know the letter(s) she wrote were due to a bribe of some kind. Like Michael Jackson paid off that little boy to shut up. IMHO rape can occur in many ways.

1. With violence (real or threatened)
2. With the use of Alcohol or drugs
3. Persuation of the young or mentally challenged.

etc.

From what I have read here he gave her wine and seduced a 13 year old girl. That my friend is statutory rape. There is no excuse and he should stand trial for what he did.

To Sylvus I would say laws are in place to protect the innocent and a generalization regarding age is doing just that...Protecting children from becoming targets of pedophiles.
Atokal
Niccolo Machiavelli
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Wow, if it is a liberal artist I guess you all support them raping 13 year olds.

Truly sick, regardless of social conditioning, regardless of what world you are in, regardless of religion regardless of anything. In 2003 in the United States, just as in 1977 in the United States, 13 year old girls are not able to give sexual consent in a knowing and educated manner.

If you argue that some are, I am sure some are, but that is just as disappointing to me.

13 year old are raped when they have sex with 50 year olds period.
She Dreams in Digital
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

I read that if you keep repeating something over and over again, it magically becomes true.
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

Kylere wrote:13 year old girls are not able to give sexual consent in a knowing and educated manner.
I call bullshit. I went through sex ed from fourth grade to tenth. If you want an age figure on that, 8 to 15. If i was 15 in sophomore year that means in eighth i was 13. Kids in 8th grade are well educated and well aware of what sex is and even more so what it can do/lead to. There were a fair amount of girls (and boys) that lost their virginity in that year. Social conditioning may not be an excuse for her, but probaby was for him growing up in nazi Poland, I am sure he has seen much worse when it comes to rape.
Fuck Michigan!
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Zamtuk wrote:
Kylere wrote:13 year old girls are not able to give sexual consent in a knowing and educated manner.
I call bullshit. I went through sex ed from fourth grade to tenth. If you want an age figure on that, 8 to 15. If i was 15 in sophomore year that means in eighth i was 13. Kids in 8th grade are well educated and well aware of what sex is and even more so what it can do/lead to. There were a fair amount of girls (and boys) that lost their virginity in that year. Social conditioning may not be an excuse for her, but probaby was for him growing up in nazi Poland, I am sure he has seen much worse when it comes to rape.
If you think that 13 year old kids are developed enough to connect what they see in Sex Ed to reality, you are deluded.
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

I was, it just wasn't that big of an issue until later thogh. But I see your point, and agree that probably the majority couldn't. But in the same sense, the majority of 13 year olds aren't having sex.
Fuck Michigan!
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

There are still 18 year olds who think that intent is more important than actions.

Just because you don't WANT to have a baby (or get AIDS, ect.) doesn't mean shit. But they believe it and are so suprised when a bun pops out of the oven.

Trying to attribute any kind of good sense to the majority of kids in any age group is does not reflect reality. At least, not here in the States...
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

wow this is a fresh topic of debate.

werent the oscars in March?

are criteria for Oscars people's criminal records?

i think they are actually restricted to their abilities in the film industry. If you don't like that, join the Motion Picture Academy of America and propose some new guidelines on Academy Award nominee "character".

OJ Simpson is walking around hitting golf balls in Florida, should golf courses be closed down?
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Voronwë wrote:wow this is a fresh topic of debate.

werent the oscars in March?
Polanski just got his oscar presented to him in Europe yesterday. Don't you read CNN??

MORONWË
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

oh, carry on then.