Hi Trias

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Boo
Gets Around
Gets Around

Hi Trias

Post by Boo »

It was wonderful seeing Shakra pulling pretty much almost all of the mobs from the camp spot of my group and turned around and called me a retard when all I did was informing via /ooc that upper-right stairs was being camped!

Such maturity.

No attempt to apologize from anyone in PD who were there. (Well, except for an old-school buddy who knew me back from UWS days.)

Such class.

And to think that *I* personally allowed PD members/apps along for back-flagging on our recent Behemoth run.

Nice way to build up your guild image. GG.

That's enough sarcasm I suppose. Anyway please, FFS, teach them some basic fucking manners ok? Thanks.

PS: Oh yeah I believe you were in the zone at the time too, Trias. I guess you must've been AFK, eh?
Boo. Oogah Boo. Double Uh-Oh. Licensed to slow.
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

Hi fucktard...

You cannot hold one single guild leader accountable for every mother fucking member in his or her guild...if you do hold people accountable like that, then you sir are the one with no manners, now kindly go get hit by a car, kthxbye :wink:
Quietly Retired From EQ In Greater Faydark
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

Do not defy the Boo.
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

Sorry but the Boo is acting like a Foo
Drolgin Steingrinder
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: Drolgin

Post by Drolgin Steingrinder »

Wrong, Fesuni. If someone acts like a dick, who else do you go to? What other channels do you have? Anyway, I thought you retired?
Boo
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Boo »

Fesuni wrote:You cannot hold one single guild leader accountable for every mother fucking member in his or her guild...if you do hold people accountable like that, then you sir are the one with no manners.
Why don't you go read up on the definition of leadership and the inherent responsibilities that come with it first before shooting your mouth off, dumbass?

And in case you're the abandoned child of Stevie Wonder:
General Discussion
No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)
So kindly fuck off.

OMGADIAMRETIRED&STILLLINKMYMAGELOBECUZISTILLLONG4TEHGOODOLDDAYSWHENIRAIDEDCRUSHBONE!

Go start your own thread and whore attention else where.
Drewno
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Drewno »

Is this what VV has degraded to? Holding guildleaders responsible for one of their members actions and arguing the legitimacy of it?
Fucking weak.

<3 Kyoukan
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Chill the fuck out Fes!

Herro Boo!!!!
emmer
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by emmer »

Sad, after reading this thread the first thing that popped into my mind was- "EHL OH EHL I ACTUALLY MISS CELESTIAL TOMB OH MUH GUH ROOFLEZ"

p.s. ok, but with more emphasis on the sadness of the missing celestial tomb and less on the dialect of my inner monologue
Wonko Wenusberg
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Wonko Wenusberg »

The old steamrolling flames on original Vault....aaah. :D

I miss Erny and his CoF
Abelard
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Abelard »

i was at that raid!
Pahreyia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pahreyia »

Boo wrote:
Fesuni wrote:You cannot hold one single guild leader accountable for every mother fucking member in his or her guild...if you do hold people accountable like that, then you sir are the one with no manners.
Why don't you go read up on the definition of leadership and the inherent responsibilities that come with it first before shooting your mouth off, dumbass?
Dipshit, you're supposed to make the guild leader aware of the indiscretion FIRST, and then when they do nothing about it, flame them.

I can guarantee you'll get nothing out of it this time. Ass backwards fucktard.
Boo
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Boo »

Another PE idiot wrote:Dipshit, you're supposed to make the guild leader aware of the indiscretion FIRST, and then when they do nothing about it, flame them.

Hey kid, allow me to point something out to you:
Boo wrote:PS: Oh yeah I believe you were in the zone at the time too, Trias. I guess you must've been AFK, eh?
Gratz you the ability to read between the lines. Your parents must be so proud!
Someone I don't even know existed wrote:I can guarantee you'll get nothing out of it this time.
You have no fucking idea who I am, what my reputation is on Veeshan, and definitely NOT what I wanted out of my post so don't even go there kiddo.

In case you still aren't well versed with the alphabets yet, my post was regarding PD, not PE. Ok, now that we have established that this thread has nothing to do with PE whatsoever, Fesuni and Pahreyia came here to do... what again?

Hmmm I wonder if we will see more more retard PE members coming in here and defending both of these asses?! OMGAD! STAY TUNED!!!1!11!

Disclaimer: Of course, I only cussed at the retarded guildmember of PE. If you aren't one then I wasn't referring to you. You are safe from my ass backwards fucktardation!
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

So now we can't post on threads that do not involve PE directly or even indirectly at all? I posted because it's ridiculous for you to expect Trias to do something about some idiot in PD training you or taking your camp....go take your worthless whines elsewhere

If I had a nickel for everytime some dipshit from FoH or fuck even from PD took my camp or trained me or called me names I'd be a rich man, but unlike you, I don't feel it absolutely necessary to involve the entire server and post it up and even worse call out the guild leader of whatever guild treated me badly

PS: Look at what you posted, this is GENERAL DISCUSSION - which means I will post when I want to, where I want to and post whatever I want to, so you can kindly fuck off....also, if you intend to criticize me for using my magelo profile on my sig then please direct your innate skill at being a dumbass towards the majority of the users of this message board
Last edited by Fesuni Chopsui on August 23, 2003, 7:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pahreyia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pahreyia »

No, Oogah, I knew precisely who you are and what your rep is.

Regardless, if you actually wanted to get something out of this post, then you're going about it in completely the wrong fashion. If your intent was to start another flame fest, then man up and be prepared to take a few in return.

And since this is a public board, and you didn't take this to PD on their own turf, then it's anyone's business who cares to get invilved. Comprehension of public message boards > you.
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

Drolgin Steingrinder wrote:Wrong, Fesuni. If someone acts like a dick, who else do you go to? What other channels do you have? Anyway, I thought you retired?
Odd I thought half the people that still post on this msg board retired? Have a problem with me posting, then take it up with all of them too
Trias
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: Hamlas3r
PSN ID: Hamlaser

Post by Trias »

first, i don't even pay attention to /ooc on raids...and if you weren't a retard, and had an honest problem that you wanted me to take care of, you wouldn't have said anything in /ooc, you would have sent me a tell

we were clearing from zone in to raid target, sorry that your mobs got pulled, a simple tell to me; specially since i was "in the zone" would have been sufficient enough to alleviate any further issue

now, you say "Nice way to build your guild image. GG." - now you can go eat dick, cause frankly i REALLY care what your washed up, guild hopping ass feels about me or my guild...we don't go around griefing anyone, it's your stupid ass fault for not sending me a tell to fix the issue, and i would have done so on the spot

as for flagging my members, i have ZERO clue what guild you are in, and honestly, i don't give one flying fuck if "you personally" were the one responsible for allowing a pd member or app to get a flag, if you were in any leadership position that meant anything to me i would have already known...i hope you aren't here speaking for your guild, cause we don't "need" flags from anyone, and i would hate for you to inconvience any kind of flagging relationship already working that may get your peers flags from us

in short, grow a brain, send a tell when you have an issue

"that's enough sarcasm i suppose"

trias
Pahreyia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pahreyia »

What's worse... This isn't about a train, or someone stealing a rare spawn. It's about yard trash bullshit in an Exp group.
Boo
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Boo »

Trias wrote:first, i don't even pay attention to /ooc on raids...and if you weren't a retard, and had an honest problem that you wanted me to take care of, you wouldn't have gone off in /ooc, you would have sent me a tell
Danm, I'm a smart one, yay me. You were really afk since my /tell sure didn't get any replies. And oh yeah genius, read again, I /ooc that the camp was taken. I don't use /ooc to address a specific person. I'd use /tell for that but you were afk OMGADIAMTALKINGINCIRCLE!
now, you say "Nice way to build your guild image. GG." - now you can go eat dick, cause frankly i REALLY care what your washed up, guild hopping ass feels about me or my guild...
How nice of you knowing my history on Veeshan. Yupper I'm a guild hopper alright, UWS -> Legion -> LoA -> Vallhall -> Fiends. I AM SO ASHAMED!

Washed-up? Hahahahaha.
as for flagging my members, i have ZERO clue what guild you are in, and honestly, i don't give one flying fuck if "you personally" were the one responsible for allowing a pd member or app to get a flag, if you were in any leadership position that meant anything to me i would have already known...i hope you aren't here speaking for your guild, cause we don't "need" flags from anyone, and i would hate for you to inconvience any kind of flagging relationship already working that may get your peers flags from us
The latest guild that I jumped to is Fiends! OMGAD, you should know that since you have found me out to be a guild hopper!!! Not that that matters any of course. Do me a favor though, tell your members/apps to stop spamming me with /tells for back-flagging in the future, thanks. Being the great leader that you are, you should know about tell-hell during raids and all that while you aren't afk, yes?!!!

I doubt if Fiends/PD have any agreements set up, but stupid me trying to take the initiative and the high road back then with Behem. Oh well, I deserved that backfiring on me I guess.

I don't speak for my guild on V.V., that's a given. Last I checked this forum allows people to come here to vent, no?. Coulda done this on PD forum but I'm too damn lazy to like, you know, register and shit.

Fesuni wrote:So now we can't post on threads that do not involve PE directly or even indirectly at all?
I could careless where you post and what you post about. But to reply to my post on an issue that has nothing to do with you by slaming me with "Hi fucktard..." will get a retort in kind. What? You can dish it out but can't take it when someone returns the favor? WTF are you doing here then?
Pahreyia wrote:What's worse... This isn't about a train, or someone stealing a rare spawn. It's about yard trash bullshit in an Exp group
Hello again. Ever heard of ornate armors? Ever helped gearing up your guildmates/apps? Do you even have teh SolRo flag yet sir? Too many questions! I am running out of things to ask!

PS: I'm done with Fesuni and Pahreyia. Why did I even bother to begin with is beyond me. Hmmm must be teh drugs again.

Much love,
Trias
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Trias »

went through my logs again, the only NON pd tell during that raid was from daiblito

i don't really care bout your history or oldschool powah

i wasn't afk at all, however, if this was an important issue to you, one that made your ass burn enough to address a post to me on this forum, then you definately could have maybe waited, say, 10 min to send another tell?

drop me a line in game if there is a problem, cause i'm done discussing this lame baby shit here
Pahreyia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pahreyia »

You didn't address a single god damned point brought up. It's an exp/farm camp, BIG FUCKING DEAL. PD was clearing to a target, you should know how these work. Especially given your impressive list of guilds you've been in. I'm sure that Legion, LoA, Valhall or Fiends never had to pull a camps mobs to get to their target, holding up 60 people so 6 could clear 8 mobs.

I call bullshit.
Tenuvil
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tenuvil »

Pahreyia wrote:...I'm sure that Legion, LoA, Valhall or Fiends never had to pull a camps mobs to get to their target, holding up 60 people so 6 could clear 8 mobs...
LOA sucked too much to raid at that level. They were always the victims of the guilds that cleared to target.

/wave Boo
Pahreyia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pahreyia »

Either way, he would have experienced a guild clearing past a group during that time, one way or another.
Sionistic
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sionistic »

Tenuvil wrote:
Pahreyia wrote:...I'm sure that Legion, LoA, Valhall or Fiends never had to pull a camps mobs to get to their target, holding up 60 people so 6 could clear 8 mobs...
LOA sucked too much to raid at that level. They were always the victims of the guilds that cleared to target.

/wave Boo
actually we raided ntov pretty, oh wait
Badabidi
Gets Around
Gets Around
XBL Gamertag: DaveShapelle

Post by Badabidi »

Fesuni, go away you fucking drama-queen. Go whore some attention in another thread, because bashing oogah won't get you anything except your ass handed to you. You might want to take your other PE buddy with you too
Pahreyia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pahreyia »

omg pwnd?
Pahreyia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pahreyia »

Tell you what.. I'll make this real simple for you. You can feel free to address me by name, and not by my guild. I was owning half-assed wannabe shit kickers like you well before I was in PE. My guild doesn't matter here. I don't speak for them, nor do I start shit that affects them. Cope with it.

As far as my input on this post.. If you've got issues with anything I said, feel free to address them, otherwise, sit down sir, lest ye be owned.
Tenuvil
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tenuvil »

Sionistic wrote:
Tenuvil wrote:

/wave Boo
actually we raided ntov pretty, oh wait
ROFL Sion! A classic night!
Vetiria
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Vetiria »

Fesuni wrote:I posted because it's ridiculous for you to expect Trias to do something about some idiot in PD training you or taking your camp....go take your worthless whines elsewhere
Ok, so next time someone ninjas your mob, don't give a whiny ass /tell to an officer of said person's guild.

If it's ridiculous for the guildleader of a top raiding guild to take action against his members training other people, then it's ridiculous for an officer of any guild to take action against his/her members ninja looting.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Pahreyia wrote:What's worse... This isn't about a train, or someone stealing a rare spawn. It's about yard trash bullshit in an Exp group.
what the fuck is yard trash to you? the death beetles in unrest?

edit: haha, you're in PE? and you're trash talking Boo? you guys are a fucking laughing stock from what I've heard. hurr hurr TOV RAID
Pahreyia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pahreyia »

kyoukan wrote:
Pahreyia wrote:What's worse... This isn't about a train, or someone stealing a rare spawn. It's about yard trash bullshit in an Exp group.
what the fuck is yard trash to you? the death beetles in unrest?

edit: haha, you're in PE? and you're trash talking Boo? you guys are a fucking laughing stock from what I've heard. hurr hurr TOV RAID
Stalk much?
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

the hell? I don't even know who the fuck you are? have I ever responded to a post you made until now?
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Still Stalking!!!

Pahreyia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pahreyia »

You come after anything with a PE tag on it.

I've never made a point of flashing my tag around like it made me more of a person/toon for it. I've always spoken by myself, for myself. I don't see where my guild tag has anything to do with the points that I make in a discussion like this.

Regardless of who Boo is or thinks he is. He started shit on a public board, in a public forum over something that could have and should have been handled in tells, if not immediately, then the next day. Instead, he brought it out for us all to enjoy the stupidity of.

Go back to America bashing in the current events forum, you do much better there, where you can at least bullshit your way thought a conversation.
Boo
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Boo »

Trias wrote:went through my logs again, the only NON pd tell during that raid was from daiblito
Oh ok. I'm fucking a liar then. Oh shit! Trias's found me out!
i don't really care bout your history or oldschool powah
Then don't ever fucking call me a guild-hopper again. You brought it up genius, remember? Such lovely attitute from a GL.
i wasn't afk at all, however, if this was an important issue to you, one that made your ass burn enough to address a post to me on this forum, then you definately could have maybe waited, say, 10 min to send another tell?

drop me a line in game if there is a problem, cause i'm done discussing this lame baby shit here
Either the /log prog is broken of I'm making all this fuss out of thin air for the hell of it. Well, I guess it's all good after all; it's so much more fun doing it here though! I mean c'mon, how often does one get to call Boo a liar?!! This post is worth its weight in gold boys and gurls!

Hmmm sending you more /tells. Good idea. Why didn't I think of that... And I might as well quit posting here too because I've turned into a fucking liar all of a sudden after 4+ years of maintaining an honorable reputation in this virtual world, something that I've worked hard to upkeep and valued more than anything else in this game. Yay me dumping all of that in order to make a fucking post on V.V.!!!

OMGADITHINKTHEDARKSIDEHASGOTTENMEIAMSOSORRY!

I know I said I'm done with Pahreyia, but this is simply too stupid to pass up...
Pahreyia wrote:It's an exp/farm camp, BIG FUCKING DEAL. PD was clearing to a target, you should know how these work
The "clearing path" to Prince doesn't go through the upper right stairs where my group and I was. Do you know what the repop time in SolRo is? Do you know what ornate armors are? Do you know how important having AAs are in PoP?

BUT OF COURSE YOU DO!!! YOU MUST'VE BEEN JOKING SINCE YOU HAVE ACCESS TO SOLRO ZONE AND YOU SHOULD KNOW ALL OF THAT BY NOW!

No? You aren't even flagged for the zone? Hmmmk.
Pahreyia wrote:I call bullshit.
I call stoopid.
Pahreyia wrote:Regardless of who Boo is or thinks he is. He started shit on a public board, in a public forum over something that could have and should have been handled in tells
Regardless of who you think I am, or who you think I think I am, you should make abso-fucking-lutely sure about shit before you even entertain the thoughts of addressing me ever again.

Much love and regards,
Kguku
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Kguku »

can i have some cyber with hawt babes pls?

http://members.shaw.ca/spudnewt/sierran ... adluck.swf
"When you dance with the devil, the devil don't change, the devil changes you."
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

Badabidi wrote:Fesuni, go away you fucking drama-queen. Go whore some attention in another thread, because bashing oogah won't get you anything except your ass handed to you. You might want to take your other PE buddy with you too
lol no matter where I post something or what I post I'm called a drama queen...fine, but do us all a favor and go back to trolling the boards you worthless sack of shit, or better go pat yourself and your Oogah fuckbuddies on the back cause you SO royally pwned me!
Vetiria wrote:
Fesuni wrote:I posted because it's ridiculous for you to expect Trias to do something about some idiot in PD training you or taking your camp....go take your worthless whines elsewhere
Ok, so next time someone ninjas your mob, don't give a whiny ass /tell to an officer of said person's guild.

If it's ridiculous for the guildleader of a top raiding guild to take action against his members training other people, then it's ridiculous for an officer of any guild to take action against his/her members ninja looting.
You are speaking of? Regardless, officers exist for this exact reason...if BooIhaveasmalldick couldn't get through to Trias, he should have asked a member to get him in contact with an officer...but no, all he does is try and call out Trias and bring this to VV for absolutely no reason
Trias
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Trias »

boo, to anyone that plays and intereacts with me daily from other guilds or with my officers, they probably see this as some petty bullshit...mainly, because, when there is an issue i take care of it or attempt to make things right, right away...i don't lead my guild, raids, groups, whatever, to cause any grief to any single player or group of players or raid group of players...for the trouble caused to your xps group you have my apology, however

i've seen you in game for years, know you've been around...doesn't mean you have any earned reputation with me personally, and i could give a fuck what anyone else feels about you or your perceived reputation in EQ...you bring a squabble about a few, maybe a handful of yard trash mobs here, instead of to me or one of my officers(even if you couldn't contact me the exact minute you wanted to because i was "afk"), this just pushes me to think that your only problem is to want the attention of every PD hating cumtowel that trolls on this forum

also, you could have simply spoke with vannor/paul about it(since he is your guildleader) if i was so unreachable that night, he and i talk every few days...and i seriously doubt he wants you causing interguild squabble here on this forum

perhaps in the future, don't stray from your perceived reputation and work things out the way one so honorable and highly looked up to as yourself would be expected to, and you'd get much better returns

now i'm truly done with this thread, post something witty in response to enlarge your ego and make you feel better about yourself, please
Rekaar.
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Rekaar. »

i don't lead my guild, raids, groups, whatever, to cause any grief to any single player or group of players or raid group of players
that is good to hear!
Vetiria
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Vetiria »

Trias wrote:i don't lead my guild, raids, groups, whatever, to cause any grief to any single player or group of players or raid group of players
So you just do it by accident?
Sinzar
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Sinzar »

boo you seriously need to get over yourself
Pahreyia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pahreyia »

Sinzar wrote:boo you seriously need to get over yourself
So concise, so perfect.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Pahreyia wrote:You come after anything with a PE tag on it.
In my entire life I don't think I have mentioned PE once up until last night. You and your troupe of nobodies is about as important to me as the shit growing under my refridgerator. I utterly defy you to cite one example where I ever mentioned you worthless fucking gimps, ever.

I understand that for an unintelligent bastard like yourself, parroting whatever better people than you have been using for insults because you're too uncreative and stupid to come up with something on your own, but I can't think of a term that could possibly fit less than "stalker" for me in regards to a nothing like yourself. I have absolutely nothing but disdain for you and your ilk. I would sooner stalk a sleeping hobo.
Pahreyia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pahreyia »

Great for you. That's your perogative. However, if you've got anything to say to me that's relevant beyond calling my intelligence into question over an in game matter that you, more than anyone else, have less than a fucking clue about, I welcome the challenge to my post. Beyond that, feel free to flame PE for all it's worth.
Truant
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Truant »

I'm being completely honest here....but I cannot understand why Fes or Pah replied to this topic.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Pahreyia wrote:Great for you. That's your perogative. However, if you've got anything to say to me that's relevant beyond calling my intelligence into question over an in game matter that you, more than anyone else, have less than a fucking clue about, I welcome the challenge to my post. Beyond that, feel free to flame PE for all it's worth.
what?

does M.C. Escher construct your sentences?
Izna Marcos
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Izna Marcos »

Pahreyia didn't you're signature use to have the PE guild tag in it? Or am i seeing things? I know it ended with Zone : VeeshanVault. But, i coulda swore it had that in there...

Sorry for the change of topic...it was bugging me.Had to ask.
Izna Domynatrics ~ Retired
70 Mistress of Coercion
"Harder, Better, Faster...

Wanna check me out? Get in line...
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

Truant wrote:I'm being completely honest here....but I cannot understand why Fes or Pah replied to this topic.
Because we felt like it?
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

kyoukan wrote:You and your troupe of nobodies is about as important to me as the shit growing under my refridgerator.
You should probably pull the fridge out and clean that with a mixture of 1 part bleach / 9 parts water. You can clean the drip pan with the same mixture and might as well do it while you have the fridge pulled out. If you get really zealous, you should probably do the stove while you have the bleach and water mixed.
Hammerstalker PE
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hammerstalker PE »

I respect Boo but I do have to say this isn't probably the best forum to discuss a train at an EXP group spot. Having said that, Kyoukan you are a complete fucking moron. For someone that hasn't played the game in how long? you still feel the need to comment on things you have NO clue about. Oh and I doubt there is anything growing under your fucking refrigerator, I mean don't they still use metal coolers in those trailer parks you live in? I would think stalking Hobo's in your neighborhood would be easy.

If PE means so little to you then why do you get reports on what a laughing stock we are you dolt.
Hammerstalker Ironforge
65th High Priest of War

Hammr Bloodforge

58th Battletank