/appeal = /petition

All discussion moved to Video Game General Discussion
Visual Echo
No Stars!

/appeal = /petition

Post by Visual Echo »

Just saw this on the PS site, I forgot who was asking about this in voice chat last night:

PlanetSide offers players several methods to help protect against grief players. Warfare and rivalries between players, squads, or outfits within the same Empire are considered grief play. To ensure that player objectives are always as clear as possible (i.e. fighting with other Empires, not your own), any intentional team-killing will be considered grief play and will result in penalties. All players in an Empire fight for the same cause, regardless of squad or outfit affiliation and no outfit outranks another in the field of battle. Outfits that regularly engage in grief activity are subject to being disbanded. We have implemented an in-game grief tracking system, but we also offer live Customer Service Representatives to help to address the situations that technology can't. To contact your CSR in-game, type "/appeal" and click the "New Ticket" button. Next, select a category and describe the issue you are experiencing, including the name of any other players involved, their Outfit tag and the location of the incident.
Salis
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Salis »

Pretty fuckin ridiculous considering the amount of grief incidents I get into in a day. And I dont mean wasted people that piss other people off :p Seriously, in any given heavy tower assault, it is IMPOSSIBLE not to stack 20-30 grief, and I'm talking cycler here.
vn_Tanc
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by vn_Tanc »

You'll get that much from lag in a big battle if you do anything even slightly offensively oreinted.

Having given up MAX Pounder cos of Grief issues I had to ditch the Prowler yesterday too heh :)
A man with a fork
In a world of soup