REVENGE IS MINE HAHA

Stupid posts by stupid people get put here for you to laugh at them.
Korell
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Korell »

pixplz
Korell
Sionistic
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sionistic »

how bout binding in ssra?
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

Sionistic wrote:how bout binding in ssra?
cant
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Pottamina
No Stars!

Post by Pottamina »

for the record, im not 16, i dont have an acne problem, i have had a girl friend in the past 2 months, im not in 7th grade, that pic isent my mom, but that chic in the pic was hot haha.. and if bumblebeetun wants to fight me , you know where i live lol.. im here most of the time, just knock on my door lol... and WOOHOO BUBMLEBEETUN WAS MAD lol.. best time i have had in EQ.. in the past 3 years
retired
Sionistic
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sionistic »

both of you are idiots anyway, so i already think your both lying by just the stories, well i can beleive the 100k, but if i stole (stole? never know) 100k from someone, i sure as hell wouldnt let them on my pc, so if the story is true, both idiots for letting them get away with this crap, if the story is false, both idiots for saying such a stupid fucking story no one gives a fuck about, and i know you a bit pott, i wouldnt put it past you
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

I think they are the same person. They have the same writing style, that of a 12 year old who has gone too long without his Riddlin. No, nevermind, not that interesting.

Isn't there a magic word to say to get this thread retarded? I know Xouqoa had one to get another thread locked....
Lalanae
Burundi High Chancellor for Tourism, Sodomy and Pie
Unofficial Canadian, Forbidden Lover of Pie, Jesus-Hatin'' Sodomite, President of KFC (Kyoukan Fan Club), hawt, perververted, intellectual submissive with E.S.P (Extra Sexual Persuasion)
Pottamina
No Stars!

Post by Pottamina »

like i said , it was at a friends house, and its not a fake story lol, ask any ifinite odysee people who saw bumblebeetun in temple of sol ro in a death circle at the tazgan geanie guy, i only managed to get him to lvl 54 before the Gm summoned me grrr, oh well, was funny, i have cool pic of at least 30 corpses lol... so he never showed up at my house, what a pussy, oh an sion, once a gimp, always a gimp lol
not the same person damnit, any one who knows me in RL knows that.. his name is anthony and lives 4 houses away
retired
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

Noone wants to know you IRL. And if they did, they probably would punch you in the face. I know I would.
Pottamina
No Stars!

Post by Pottamina »

im still waiting bumblebeetun lets fight ! and if you dont want to know about me in RL<>STOP READING THE THREAD DIPSHIT
retired
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

I'm just trying to bring this tread some more attention so that Xou or Pyrella will retard it.

What's the magic word? Wikki Tikki?
Acies
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Acies »

Heya Xou, if I post obsence horse cock pics on this, would you retard it?

On another note, Pootmania, please go to hell and die irl.
Thank you.

EDIT: Wikki Tikki Takki (I remember :D )
Last edited by Acies on May 20, 2003, 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bujinkan is teh win!
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Zamtuk wrote:I'm just trying to bring this tread some more attention so that Xou or Pyrella will retard it.

What's the magic word? Wikki Tikki?
OK OK I will post that will Retard it.
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

miir wrote:
Sionistic wrote:how bout binding in ssra?
cant
furthermore i'm betting this gimp wouldnt know the way there
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

I tried clicking the little blue exclamation mark.

Hopefully this thread will go to it's rightful home.
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Why do I see the Star Wars kid when these two post?
Meecrob
No Stars!

ahahahaha

Post by Meecrob »

Zamtuk wrote:Noone wants to know you IRL. And if they did, they probably would punch you in the face. I know I would.

Wow, now dont you feel like a badass, from the comfort of his parents basement, the 32 year old virgin Zamtuk can talk shit to people, "yeah, yeah, and, and then you guys, i said id punch him in the face! hahahahahaha, aint i cool?" well.... "um no Zamtuk...your not."
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: ahahahaha

Post by Cartalas »

Meecrob wrote:
Zamtuk wrote:Noone wants to know you IRL. And if they did, they probably would punch you in the face. I know I would.

Wow, now dont you feel like a badass, from the comfort of his parents basement, the 32 year old virgin Zamtuk can talk shit to people, "yeah, yeah, and, and then you guys, i said id punch him in the face! hahahahahaha, aint i cool?" well.... "um no Zamtuk...your not."

Hmmm Does any one else see the sentence structure being familiar? I bet if we check IP's we see Pott's.
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

Because all three are fucking idiots.
Meecrob
No Stars!

Post by Meecrob »

Cartalas wrote:
Meecrob wrote:

Hmmm Does any one else see the sentence structure being familiar? I bet if we check IP's we see Pott's.
Yes, we are so the same person, my god, you are a genius, cant put anything past you. If you knew how to check IPs, maybe you could try to prove that, but oh, a fruitless attempt....
Pottamina
No Stars!

Post by Pottamina »

actualy, i am sitting at meecrobs house atm, so ya you would see the same IP
retired
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Meecrob wrote:
Cartalas wrote:
Meecrob wrote:

Yes, we are so the same person, my god, you are a genius, cant put anything past you. If you knew how to check IPs, maybe you could try to prove that, but oh, a fruitless attempt....
Oh God dont even get me started, you know what I wont get started congrats on being the first ever person on STFU a honor even Searyx could not win.
Meecrob
No Stars!

Ahahahaha Fuck you

Post by Meecrob »

WOOO, IM GONNA PUNCH POTTAMINA IN THE FACE!!! AHAHAHA GUESS WHAT? IM GONNA GET THEIR IP! I AM THE GOD OF ALL HACKERS
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

Meecrob wrote:
Cartalas wrote:
Meecrob wrote:

First of all, fuck you for making me side with Cartalas. Seriously, I hope a bull mastif fucks you right up the ass.

Second, you witless piece of shit, die. Your 15 minutes are up, now crawl back up your mothers womb and cease to be. There were a few entertaining blurbs in this thread, but for the most part it's made me want to back any politician running on a genetic-cleansing platform. You make hillbillies look educated.

Maybe the rest of us will get lucky and you'll get too close to an open flame and the grease coating your hair will ignite starting a chain reaction of human combustion. I wonder if it's possible to gauge the flamibility of stupid.
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

I need a virtual gun.
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
Meecrob
No Stars!

Post by Meecrob »

Cartalas wrote:
Meecrob wrote:
Cartalas wrote:
Meecrob wrote:

Oh God dont even get me started, you know what I wont get started congrats on being the first ever person on STFU a honor even Searyx could not win.
I wont get you started, because you couldnt start, youre a little albino dude that masturbates 30 times a day, i dont want to interupt your busy schedule of hot chicks in your life. All your partying all night long...
Acies
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Acies »

Pootmania has underwent chrysallis and came out of the cacoon as Mecrob!!1
Bujinkan is teh win!
Meecrob
No Stars!

Post by Meecrob »

Dregor Thule wrote:
Meecrob wrote:
Cartalas wrote:
Meecrob wrote:

Oooh, a 3-syllable word

First of all, fuck you for making me side with Cartalas. Seriously, I hope a bull mastif fucks you right up the ass.

Second, you witless piece of shit, die. Your 15 minutes are up, now crawl back up your mothers womb and cease to be. There were a few entertaining blurbs in this thread, but for the most part it's made me want to back any politician running on a genetic-cleansing platform. You make hillbillies look educated.

Maybe the rest of us will get lucky and you'll get too close to an open flame and the grease coating your hair will ignite starting a chain reaction of human combustion. I wonder if it's possible to gauge the flamibility of stupid.
Meecrob
No Stars!

Post by Meecrob »

Acies wrote:Pootmania has underwent chrysallis and came out of the cacoon as Mecrob!!1
goodcall, but wrong
Meecrob
No Stars!

Hoot hoot

Post by Meecrob »

Guess what guys? my mommy bought me a new motherboard, she made us chocolate ovaltine, maybe you can come over and watch re-runs of star-trek with me.
Pottamina
No Stars!

Post by Pottamina »

i am not meecrob damnit, why the hell would i use a difrent name, it doesent make sence you stupid fucktard , dipshit, go to hell, die , eat my cock :twisted:
retired
Meecrob
No Stars!

Hoot hoo

Post by Meecrob »

Yeah, eat my cock :twisted:
Vetiria
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Vetiria »

Gratz on your Shortbus Pottamina. I'm sure you'll use it well. And I'm sure you'll give Meecrob a good ride also.
Meecrob
No Stars!

Post by Meecrob »

Vetiria wrote:Gratz on your Shortbus Pottamina. I'm sure you'll use it well. And I'm sure you'll give Meecrob a good ride also.
A ride in your mouth you gay bitch
Aarena
No Stars!

Post by Aarena »

Um, Bumble deserves what he got for stealing stuff... if someone stole 100k plat from me i would do the same
Pottamina
No Stars!

Post by Pottamina »

Vetiria wrote:Gratz on your Shortbus Pottamina. I'm sure you'll use it well. And I'm sure you'll give Meecrob a good ride also.
im going to have to agree with meecrob on this one, Vetiria you like the cock i am gonna guess
retired
Meecrob
No Stars!

Post by Meecrob »

Aarena wrote:Um, Bumble deserves what he got for stealing stuff... if someone stole 100k plat from me i would do the same
FINALLY!!! A post that has something to do with the topic
Vetiria
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Vetiria »

Meecrob wrote:
so witty :roll:
Sionistic
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sionistic »

Pottamina wrote:not the same person damnit, any one who knows me in RL knows that.. his name is anthony and lives 4 houses away
Pottamina wrote:this fag stole 100k from me... he was a RL friend so u think u can trust them.. i move 3 hours away an he steals all my stuff knowing i cant do jack shit.. please feel free to spam an make fun of him an his gay name an dont help him out he is a douche
Meecrob
No Stars!

Post by Meecrob »

Vetiria wrote:
Meecrob wrote:
You witta cock in your mouth
Pottamina
No Stars!

Post by Pottamina »

good job sion, but i dident wanan have to explain that, anyway, i live in coshocton ohio. but i spend OMGIAMRETARDEDCAUSEALOTISTWOWORDS of weekends / summers in northern kentucky, and as of now, he lives 4 houses away ( until i go back tomorow ) sion, you suck cock too
retired
Vetiria
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Vetiria »

Meecrob wrote:
Vetiria wrote:
Meecrob wrote:
You witta cock in your mouth
Stop trying. You two make Cart's flames look intelligent. We just cannot have that happen. We need something to make fun of after you two are banned.

edit: Just a little fun Cart. Don't take offense :lol:
Last edited by Vetiria on May 20, 2003, 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Acies
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Acies »

I think I have had all I can take from 33 year old Capricorns who registered today...
Pootmania, grammar like yours means two things:
1) Go back to school, educate yourself so you might learn how to form a proper sentance.
2) Do not post here until you complete 1 above.

Thx
Bujinkan is teh win!
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

wow I'm a 33 year old virgin in my parents basement? Is that the best you can come up with. That lame ass fucking joke is older than the internet. Did you get that from your ko0l aol chatroom? The fact that you go over to each others house to get on an internet message board speaks volumes about you dipshits. I would go on and make a joke about how fucked up your parents are from having you, but seeing as how you haven't the slightest clue of who they are, I would feel bad for making fun of orphans.

So enjoy your last five minutes on this board, because you and probably your IP will be banned. No, its no hacking method, it is the moderator doing his job. The funny thing is you really don't mean shit to any of us in any shape or form. You will join countless others who have came here and polluted this board with profound shit.

Cheers fuckwit.
Pottamina
No Stars!

Post by Pottamina »

im at his house because i have nothing better to do, maybe we will have an orgy with your mom, yea that would be cool. and if my IP is banned, there is a solution, ITS CALLED GOING THREW A PROXY YOU DIPSHIT.. wow so many retardeds, the short bus is full today
retired
Meecrob
No Stars!

Post by Meecrob »

Zamtuk wrote:What? How did you know im a virgin! I never told anyone about that. Im gonna tell my mommy on you. Im gonna kick your ass in real life, im tellin ya, im super strong. Pott, i love your cock, i wanna eat it, and gnaw on it. Meec, you make me so horny, i get all wet, wait not wet! Im not a girl! darnit, i wasnt supposed to tell anyone. Im sorry my penis is small honey, please have sex with me, i need to lose my virginity.

Cheers as i smoke your cock.
Did you really want people to know all that?
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Seriously, get the fuck off these boards you fucking tools. For the love of God, can't we get a fucking IQ test to post here or something?

Edit: OMG THREW A PROXY!!!!11!!1!1 So 1337!!11!!
Last edited by noel on May 20, 2003, 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Pottamina
No Stars!

Post by Pottamina »

Meecrob wrote:
Zamtuk wrote:What? How did you know im a virgin! I never told anyone about that. Im gonna tell my mommy on you. Im gonna kick your ass in real life, im tellin ya, im super strong. Pott, i love your cock, i wanna eat it, and gnaw on it. Meec, you make me so horny, i get all wet, wait not wet! Im not a girl! darnit, i wasnt supposed to tell anyone. Im sorry my penis is small honey, please have sex with me, i need to lose my virginity.

Cheers as i smoke your cock.
Did you really want people to know all that?( im gay to man )
wtf
retired
rhyae
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by rhyae »

I just hope English is not Pott's first langauge. If it is, I'm voting yes to the next tax increase.
Pottamina
No Stars!

Post by Pottamina »

i am leet, and now i am going threw a proxy lol... i am the win
retired
Ajran
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Ajran »

Pottamina wrote:i am leet, and now i am going threw a proxy lol... i am the win
If being "the win" = being a fucking retard.. then yes....yes.. you are the win..