All discussion moved to Video Game General Discussion
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

FU Aranuil, I will be in it whether you want me there or not~! :wink:

of course it all depends on if I ever get my CD's...might as well just pre-order the game to have it by release day :)
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

The next big thing that needs to be put in game is the 'platoon'.

In PS, a platoon is up to 3 squads who operate as a combined force. Once this goes in, it will be much easier to get everyone together, and operate effectively.
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Sabek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: sabek

Post by Sabek »

I want in the outfit but only if I am assured of getting the majority of the phat lewtz. :)
Sabek
Just Sabek
Blackwind
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Blackwind »

ROFL Sabek. :lol:

I'll try and find all of you tonight when the serves are finally up for an invite. Hands down I find the flying in this game....well...easy.....it reminds me OMGIAMRETARDEDCAUSEALOTISTWOWORDS of Homeworld. I have to say that in only 3 days and I am totally hooked. It may be nostalgia from being in the Marine Corps but being part of a well organized squad hopping from site to site and taking em down is a blast. Coordinating everything is pretty sweet seeing nothing happens the same twice. One site, down in 2 minutes. Second site...takes 25. I'm really curious to the see the platoon feature. I think that would add another important facet to those that want more then just another FPS.