For the love of God

What do you think about the world?
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

For the love of God

Post by Zamtuk »

Does this really need to fucking happen? So soon?

Shamless
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Sure the chick from sabrina the teenaged witch can play her and it will be a feelgood movie about one woman's survival as a POW in the most brutal regime since pol pot. They can have a cool scene where she kills 40 Iraqis with her machine gun before getting caught and has to fight a bunch of lions and ninjas and robots and stuff until she fights here way out and into a one on one knife fight with Saddam Hussein (he cheats and uses an anthrax gun -- one of his many weapons of mass destruction).

Then the daring rescue takes place when the marines (micheal biehn, jake busey, the black guy from star trek voyager), kick down the spiked doors of the secret underground hospital/chemical weapons factory/torture chamber, kill a whole lot of Iraqis in black and silver uniforms with red swastikas on their chest, and due to a heroic sacrifice by the black guy (who dies), she is saved and wrapped up in an American flag and goes onto an exciting career of having a book ghost written for her and appearing on Oprah and maybe a diet pepsi commercial.
Braxter
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Braxter »

ROFL
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

HAHA!
Krimson Klaw
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Krimson Klaw »

I'm still wiating for her tell all book to disclose everyting that she cannot say on air. About time to cash in babay!
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

kyoukan wrote:Sure the chick from sabrina the teenaged witch can play her and it will be a feelgood movie about one woman's survival as a POW in the most brutal regime since pol pot. They can have a cool scene where she kills 40 Iraqis with her machine gun before getting caught and has to fight a bunch of lions and ninjas and robots and stuff until she fights here way out and into a one on one knife fight with Saddam Hussein (he cheats and uses an anthrax gun -- one of his many weapons of mass destruction).

Then the daring rescue takes place when the marines (micheal biehn, jake busey, the black guy from star trek voyager), kick down the spiked doors of the secret underground hospital/chemical weapons factory/torture chamber, kill a whole lot of Iraqis in black and silver uniforms with red swastikas on their chest, and due to a heroic sacrifice by the black guy (who dies), she is saved and wrapped up in an American flag and goes onto an exciting career of having a book ghost written for her and appearing on Oprah and maybe a diet pepsi commercial.
rofl! kyoukan is seekritly jerry bruckheimer
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

kyoukan wrote:...micheal biehn...
GOD, THIS IS BAD KARMA 1! CHARLIE SHEEN IS DOING COKE AGAIN, CAN YOU PLEASE SHOOT HIM INSTEAD OF THE BROWN PEOPLE AND END THIS SHITTY MOVIE!
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

:?:

WTF, Aranuil?
Ennia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ennia »

Michael Biehn hmm
I had a crush on him back in the 80's

and who's jake busey?

edit: right found him on google, interesting guy lol
Last edited by Ennia on April 15, 2003, 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ennia Morricone
Everfrost
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Keverian FireCry »

gary busey's son
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

masteen wrote::?:

WTF, Aranuil?
Rent Navy SEALs. All will be revealed.
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

I've seen that shitty movie one time too many already (in other words once). Please just 'splain it to me.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

masteen wrote:I've seen that shitty movie one time too many already (in other words once). Please just 'splain it to me.
In the movie, Michael Bhienh plays the SEAL team leader, and his code name is Bad Karma 1.

When watching E's true Hollywood story about Charlie Sheen, he reveals that at the time the movie was made, he was doing a mountain of coke an night.

Therefore, knowing these two facts, and knowing what a horrible movie that was, I decided to combine them in a poor attempt to be humorous.
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Are you obsessed with Micheal Beihn or something?
Adelrune Argenti
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Adelrune Argenti »

Thanks obscure reference to two separate but equally unappealing show, Navy Seals and True Hollywood Story.
Adelrune Argenti
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

:cry:
Xzion
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xzion »

LMAO, kyo im sorry but that was fuckin hillarious

the whole jessica lynch deal in my oppinion is bullshit propaganda, 9 fucking people died to save 1, and it is the most heroic tale we can get out of this war...in a "daring and extreamily tactical full forced rescue"
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

Probably soon to be overshadowed by the heroic tale of the 7 POW's!
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

Krimson Klaw wrote:I'm still wiating for her tell all book to disclose everyting that she cannot say on air. About time to cash in babay!
many people will cash in on this, have no doubt.

she should at least be one of them.
Metanis
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Metanis »

Xzion wrote:... 9 fucking people died to save
Nobody died to rescue Jessica. The bodies found were from the original ambush in which Jessica was taken prisoner.

I think you need a brain. Kooky's may be for sale... she hardly uses it anyway...
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

man I can't compete with hilarious wit like that
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Metanis wrote:
Nobody died to rescue Jessica. The bodies found were from the original ambush in which Jessica was taken prisoner.

I think you need a brain. Kooky's may be for sale... she hardly uses it anyway...
Because, all of your posts are the pinnacle of literary/linguistical mastery. :roll:
Metanis
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Metanis »

Aranuil wrote:
Metanis wrote:

Because, all of your posts are the pinnacle of literary/linguistical mastery. :roll:
Thanks! I appreciate your posts too Aranuil. :)

Seriously, what are you trying to say?

Coyness doesn't become you.
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

Now I may be Canadian, so I may have missed something in the translation, but I think he was basically saying he feels you have the intelligence of a cantelope and your contributions to a discussion are as stimulating as a 90 year old Russian woman.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

Fallanthas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fallanthas »

Goddam, that picture made me spit coke all over my keyboard!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Dregor Thule wrote:Now I may be Canadian, so I may have missed something in the translation, but I think he was basically saying he feels you have the intelligence of a cantelope and your contributions to a discussion are as stimulating as a 90 year old Russian woman.
Exactly.

I often wish there were some way to have select adult Americans sent to Canada to repair their education. A lot of them need it. :?
Metanis
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Metanis »

Aranuil wrote:
Dregor Thule wrote:Now I may be Canadian, so I may have missed something in the translation, but I think he was basically saying he feels you have the intelligence of a cantelope and your contributions to a discussion are as stimulating as a 90 year old Russian woman.
Exactly.

I often wish there were some way to have select adult Americans sent to Canada to repair their education. A lot of them need it. :?
I'll bring my posts down closer to the average intelligence of the board. It's tough emulating a 2-year old, but there are plenty of role models here...
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Metanis wrote:
Aranuil wrote:
Exactly.

I'll bring my posts down closer to the average intelligence of the board. It's tough emulating a 2-year old, but there are plenty of role models here...
Looks like you're well on your way.
Sheryl
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Sheryl »

omfg that cat pic made me snort ><
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

(*)
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Metanis wrote:I'll bring my posts down closer to the average intelligence of the board. It's tough emulating a 2-year old, but there are plenty of role models here...
Yes because it's everybody else that uses whacky derogatory nicknames and attacks people completely out of no where out of nothing but spite and passive-aggresive anger after losing 200 arguments in a row and not you. Oh wait nevermind. Take what I just said and totally reverse it.
Drakoslay123
No Stars!

Post by Drakoslay123 »

Metanis, u totally misread Xzion's post. Oh well.

Drakoslay
Metanis
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Metanis »

Drakoslay123 wrote:Metanis, u totally misread Xzion's post. Oh well.

Drakoslay
No actually I don't think I did.

Xzion wrote (emphasis mine)...
the whole jessica lynch deal in my oppinion is bullshit propaganda, 9 fucking people died to save 1, and it is the most heroic tale we can get out of this war...in a "daring and extreamily tactical full forced rescue"
He was implying that 9 people died in the rescue operation to save Jessica. That is total bullshit. I will repeat... not a single person died in the rescue mission to save Jessica Lynch.

The rescue mission found the bodies of other members of the 507th who were killed during the original firefight which occurred days before the rescue. It actually speaks very highly of the rescue force leadership that they took the time to recover the bodies once they were made aware of them.

Xzion was bad-mouthing the rescue mission based on a faulty understanding of the events, that's why I called him on it.

It would appear Drakoslay that you also have misunderstood the issues at hand.
Kelshara
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kelshara »

eh seems like the rescue was pretty much staged anyway. Interviews with the doctor who treated her (and who moved her to a different room so the militia didn't find her when they came) and the ambulance driver points toward them trying to hand over Jessica peacefully. Guess they wanted some good PR, and of course the photos of the rescue mission (notice: Not a single photo from inside the hospital) were very dramatic.
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

Special forces saved her. If anyone from special forces died, we would not know about it.
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

Xzion was bad-mouthing the rescue mission
O NO! :shock:
Lalanae
Burundi High Chancellor for Tourism, Sodomy and Pie
Unofficial Canadian, Forbidden Lover of Pie, Jesus-Hatin'' Sodomite, President of KFC (Kyoukan Fan Club), hawt, perververted, intellectual submissive with E.S.P (Extra Sexual Persuasion)