Those Iraqi's Are Coming Around

What do you think about the world?
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Those Iraqi's Are Coming Around

Post by Zamtuk »

Turns out those damned Americans aren't so bad after all.

Hooray!
Shanter
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Shanter »

“Americans very good,” Ali Khemy said. “Iraq wants to be free.”
Let's stop the war and let Saddam resume his tyrannic rule, right you anti-war cocksuckers?
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

Not to mention the man pulling his wife away from the American she was bowing before....references made to the LAST time the Iraqi people acted like that to the "invading" forces before they pulled back into Kuwait and Saudi Arabia....just to be followed by the Iraqi Army "silencing" the people who thanked the invaders.
Trek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Trek »

Complete and total propaganda, we want oil.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

How many times am I going to have to see that one clip with that one random arab dancing around like an idiot before my brain explodes? I swear I saw it about 30 times on the news tonight. There's supposed to be reporters and camera crews imbedded in every battallion and all they can come up with is one guy. Yeah this is proof positive that Iraqis love to have 8000 lb. bombs dropped on them in the name of liberation. Eat shit you anti-war protester hippy faggot scum!!1
Krimson Klaw
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Krimson Klaw »

NOW YOUS GOT IT KYOUKAN, GET OUTCHO RIFLE, LETS GO A BROWNIE BASHIN', YEEEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!@!!!!1!!
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Krimson Klaw wrote:NOW YOUS GOT IT KYOUKAN, GET OUTCHO RIFLE, LETS GO A BROWNIE BASHIN', YEEEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!@!!!!1!!
what the fuck is even wrong with you? has your mind snapped? in whatever state of delusion you are in do you really feel that repeating this in every thread I post in (and even some I'm not) that you are somehow putting me in my place?

if you are so afraid of the notion that I am indeed 100% correct in my assertation that this is a revenge war on islam for the american people then please find another outlet for your frustration. go firebomb a mosque or something, because all you are doing here is coming off like a rambling retard who won't address the real issue and instead just babbles incoherently thinking that he is using some form of sarcastic mockery.
Krimson Klaw
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Krimson Klaw »

YIP! YIP! I SPOT ME A TOWLIE RIGHT CHER, YEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA! IT'S PAYBACK TIME FELLERS!1!!1!!!1!1!!!!
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

get help
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
Krimson Klaw
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Krimson Klaw »

Kind of annoying when someone uses all caps and makes racial slurs to poke fun at someone else's beliefs, huh? You are now the official pot...you know the rest about the kettle and stuff I'm sure. YEEEEEEEEHHAAAAAAA1!!!!11!!!!
Krimson Klaw
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Krimson Klaw »

Xyun wrote:get help
THERES ONE, YIP YIP!
Krimson Klaw
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Krimson Klaw »

WHile I am in this thread, I hope the reports of Turkey sending troops into northern Iraq are false. If it's true, they need to gtfo. This is no time to try and loot n plunder because Iraqs forces are fighting us. if not for the that, what other reason do they have, do they hate the Kurds that much?
Kelshara
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kelshara »

Duh? They've been slaughtering Kurds for years and years.

This is how I expect it to be:

- Some people are very unhappy, they support Saddam.

- Some people are happy to see USA because it gives them a chance at fighting for power and leadership. There are several (4 major I believe) different "populations" (wrong word.. can't come up with the right one) which will go to war against eachother as soon as possible. None of these people really like USA, and once one of them grab the power you will find a new dictator that down the road is basicly the same as Saddam. These people are probably in the majority. Think Afghanistan here.

- Some people are happy to see USA because they hope they will give them a new chance for life. Probably less people than the group above.

Right now both group 2 and 3 will welcome USA with open arms though.
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

I don't think there will be a next dictator. We will probably set some democracy government just like in Afgahnastan so there won't be a chance of a dictator.
Kelshara
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kelshara »

Yeah because USA has such a good track record for doing that.. even Afghanistan is going down the shitter again, which was faster than most people believed it would happen.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Krimson Klaw wrote:Kind of annoying when someone uses all caps and makes racial slurs to poke fun at someone else's beliefs, huh? You are now the official pot...you know the rest about the kettle and stuff I'm sure. YEEEEEEEEHHAAAAAAA1!!!!11!!!!
oh yeah you are really showing me what for. :roll:
Krimson Klaw
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Krimson Klaw »

Ok, I'll go back to being nice to you. :wink: