h

Stupid posts by stupid people get put here for you to laugh at them.
suppin
Gets Around
Gets Around

h

Post by suppin »

h
Last edited by suppin on March 9, 2003, 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soreali
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Dyerseve 1321

Post by Soreali »

zoocow just delete this.. I had to watch this tool spam eqsn for about an hour nonstop bitching and moaning about this crap and he fails to realize no one gives a crap.
Timmah.

suppin
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by suppin »

Ya know it really saddens me =(... I was told to post this on this board because of the ability to prevent others from being scammed.... There were 2 others who got scammed today also... and many that i stopped...

Zylak and Neboh got scammed also... and I had gotten tells from other people saying that I had prevented them from being scammed, about 7 tells.. and ya know what? that is the purpose of me doing this, AND my "Ranting" in eqsn.... i dunno about you but I don't play selfishly, i play to help my fellow players from the people who try to ruin this game....

People can spam the chat with auctions and ooc's.... But i can't warn people of being scammed every 10 min or so?... Nice way of thinking.... as that is only you thinking that, I dunno what your problem is because i found out that i had OMGIAMRETARDEDCAUSEALOTISTWOWORDS more friends than i realized when i had friends of friends sending me tells saying thank you for what i was doing......

once again, thanks for everyone who supported me today in EQSN.... and those who tried to get my money back.... /deep bow
Sabek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: sabek

Post by Sabek »

So you tried to work the system and by something cheap from one person in order to trade it for a high end item to someone else. You got burnt because you were trying to burn someone else. Its the oldest scam in the book. If you were such a fine upstanding person why didnt you just tell the person with the claws to trade them to the guy who wanted them?

Because you were trying to cut yourself a sweet deal and got burnt in the process. Learn from it and move on.
Sabek
Just Sabek
suppin
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by suppin »

LoL I find that funny.... I tried to burn someone else? no it's called making deals.. wheelin and dealing... I DID NOT SCAM HIM, What he did to me.. was SCAM me... I did not do that to him, There is the BIG difference....
Soreali
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Dyerseve 1321

Post by Soreali »

You got fuckin owned. You're a tool, and you proved that fact to all of us just by your posts. Now give it a rest and move on. This post doesn't even belong in retards.
Timmah.

Ennia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ennia »

I do a lot of buying and selling also. Sad that you got scammed, but I hope you just learned not to buy stuff only because someone says they're worth $$$$ (or pppppp) Do your research before you dump money on anything.

By the way I have a Pristine Scorpion Carapace that is used in that new quest in Dulak. I can sell it to you for 1k ;)
Barq Barq
No Stars!

Post by Barq Barq »

damn that sux but you must be careful with ur $$$$
suppin
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by suppin »

Owenn i believe you're a fucking idiot, do you even read the shit you write?.. wtf is a tool.. you prick.. You do know YOU are making yourself to look like a total jackass?... that's fucking funny man.... too bad your silly flame at me..... for no god dam reason... does NOTHING for me... i've had everyone in the game send me tells THANKING me for what i'm doing... so stfu you ass
Pahreyia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pahreyia »

Supp, shut up. There's no point in continuing this thread. You spammed the shit out of 15 zones to make sure no one else got duped. You've done your part. No one here is stupid enough to get cought up in scams like that, and if they are, we'll laugh at them anyways.

You're done. STFU and move on.