How many old Tombers are still around?

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Pyronius_CT
No Stars!

How many old Tombers are still around?

Post by Pyronius_CT »

Hola folks,

Been ages since I've checked on these forums, and a IRL conversation brought me back to look at some old stuff. (Didn't have a clue on what old email account I was registered on here as a young lad so had to make a new one : P )

Aside from running into Drudge and Tarrus in random MMOs multiple times over the years haven't talked to many of the old crew (Minus all the group I ended up becomming real life friends with and hang out and work with to this day).

Figured I'd drop a line and see whose still around and what people are up to these days (asides poking Pantheon's corpse with a stick).
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Re: How many old Tombers are still around?

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Pantheon is vaporware which is unfortunate. I started up new on the Project Quarm server just because nothing has been able to ever beat EQ
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

vvf.png
There are still a few of us here. We're just a little less childish than back in the day!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
seebs397
No Stars!

Post by seebs397 »

Monsters & Memories may have legs. Look at the development daily on YouTube. I'm beginning to like New World with the changes they have made in the past two years. P99 is still an itch scratcher.

Still looking for a game that causes me fear, dread and eagerness to be around virtual friends. You can never go home again I fear.

Seeber
Noysyrump
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Noysyrump »

I still pop on every now and then.

Planning on returning to EQ when they release the new xpac. Veeshan is currently known as Luclin-Stromm if you feel the nostalgia bug.

Played a few months a couple years ago, and was a surprising number of old heads still going. Cartalas is still a regular on the server. Spliskin as well, if you knew him, spent a while in CT. Also trying to convince Kwonryu to return for the fishcakes.
Sick Balls!