Furor got MeToo'd

What do you think about the world?
Abelard
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Furor got MeToo'd

Post by Abelard »

Below is the part of the legal brief pertaining to him. It looks like it's a part of a more global lawsuit v Blizzard.

https://imgur.com/gallery/O9NnZru
Noysyrump
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: Furor got MeToo'd

Post by Noysyrump »

"Bill Crosby"

That was written by a Tumblr idiot wasnt it?

So is Furor hot? Do the chicks dig him, and some fatty get mad he didnt flirt with her?
Sick Balls!
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

I thought his personality was just an online thing and maybe he mellowed out once he left EQ behind. I guess not!
Tigole, Foror, and their nepotized cronies were always trouble. Their behavior has always raised red flags, for literal decades now, but people kept sweeping it under the rug - you even still find that happening.

Turns out when you hire “fans” who are well known because of their crass, offensive, elitist, jackass behavior, they come with other issues! Weird! Who knew that when you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas?
FoH wasn’t even any good. EQ raids weren’t instanced. They got all their ‘server firsts’ by insisting everyone eat, sleep, and breathe EQ. Jumped things instantly at server reset, used every exploit they could find, and TTZ’d over any guilds that tried to come anywhere near ‘their’ raid.
I wonder who those commenters are!

Also, what is TTZ'd?
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Noysyrump wrote: July 23, 2021, 9:53 am "Bill Crosby"

So is Furor hot? Do the chicks dig him, and some fatty get mad he didnt flirt with her?
Hopefully this was a bad joke. If his behavior is/was anything like described, and I can't imagine anyone that ever interacted with him would doubt that even briefly, he's the lone bad guy here.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Aslanna wrote: July 23, 2021, 10:02 am I thought his personality was just an online thing and maybe he mellowed out once he left EQ behind. I guess not!
Tigole, Foror, and their nepotized cronies were always trouble. Their behavior has always raised red flags, for literal decades now, but people kept sweeping it under the rug - you even still find that happening.

Turns out when you hire “fans” who are well known because of their crass, offensive, elitist, jackass behavior, they come with other issues! Weird! Who knew that when you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas?
FoH wasn’t even any good. EQ raids weren’t instanced. They got all their ‘server firsts’ by insisting everyone eat, sleep, and breathe EQ. Jumped things instantly at server reset, used every exploit they could find, and TTZ’d over any guilds that tried to come anywhere near ‘their’ raid.
I wonder who those commenters are!

Also, what is TTZ'd?
Train the zone? I dunno, that's all I could come up with.
Noysyrump
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Noysyrump »

Watchin some of the tubes on the subject.

Apparently wasnt just our boy. But the whole office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAK9One ... Quartering
Sick Balls!
Abelard
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Abelard »

Yeah, a female staff member committed suicide over her nudes being shared around the office. I'm surprised it took this long for things to move forward.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Abelard wrote: July 23, 2021, 2:07 pm Yeah, a female staff member committed suicide over her nudes being shared around the office. I'm surprised it took this long for things to move forward.
Yeah, that's fucking sickening. I hope they toss his ass in jail and the zone trains him.
Abelard
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Abelard »

I don't know if it would go criminal. I think better odds that he will get lumped into some civil action and lose his shirt through that. Dude is fucked either way.
Noysyrump
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Noysyrump »

Proper rekt, like the time I dueled him at the NFP bank.

Imagine still talking to or working with women in the current year. Some people just have to learn the hard way.
Sick Balls!
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

Abelard wrote: July 23, 2021, 6:35 pm I don't know if it would go criminal. I think better odds that he will get lumped into some civil action and lose his shirt through that. Dude is fucked either way.
Nah, he will be fine, as of now. The lawsuit isn't against him, it's against Activision. He is just named in the lawsuit.

He will mos def lose his job and be unemployable, however, so there's that.
Fuck Michigan!
Abelard
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Abelard »

Noysyrump wrote: July 25, 2021, 8:09 am Proper rekt, like the time I dueled him at the NFP bank.

Imagine still talking to or working with women in the current year. Some people just have to learn the hard way.
LOL
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Drama!

Based off what I saw at EQ FanFaire back in 2003 which was pretty wild in its own right, I can see how a larger version of that (Blizz Con) would be a feeding ground for someone with an ass personality like Furor.
Noysyrump
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Noysyrump »

Jesus Christ. I called it. She was a Tumblr idiot.
Every conceivable virtue signal listed on her twitter. Notice the "sexual deviancy" flag also being included along with the self proclaimed 'pansexual' self title. Huh, who woulda thought, hiring proud sexual deviants would lead to oversexualized unprofessional shenanigans in the workplace?

That twitter profile alone, makes the whole testimony suspect. Being a Californian, I know these people and she is one of two types:
a) An avid Marxist ideologue, who's stated claims are 'Deconstructionist'. Their stated goal is to destroy, by any means necessary, which gives a motive to lie.
or 2- A bandwagon hopper, who just puts up what's currently 'cool' to fit in, which gives her a motive to say "me too guys! He once said he'd marry me!"

I do hope Blizzard pays dearly for the mistake of hiring such clowns.

Circa 10:00 timestamp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJceFlG ... otusEaters
Last edited by Noysyrump on July 28, 2021, 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sick Balls!
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Noysyrump wrote: July 28, 2021, 11:26 am

Jesus Christ. I called it. She was a Tumblr idiot.
Every conceivable virtue signal listed on her twitter. Notice the "sexual deviancy" flag also being included along with the self proclaimed 'pansexual' self title. Huh, who woulda thought, hiring proud sexual deviants would lead to oversexualized unproffesional shenanigans in the workplace?

I do hope Blizzard pays dearly for the mistake of hiring such clowns.

Circa 10:00 timestamp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJceFlG ... otusEaters
The Crosby thing was to avoid defamation. And while I roll my eyes at the labels/virtue signaling, it doesn't make her a bad person, and it doesn't make anything she accused dude of any less valid. What's wrong with being pansexual? What's wrong with her saying men offered to pay her for dates (this is a common thing in the adult world, you know). There is zero indication anywhere that she was the problem in this equation; some people can be very sexual/deviant (by society's standards) and keep that to themselves in the workplace, and you assuming that she didn't do this based off of nothing tells me that you're essentially victim blaming her. It's fucking gross, and the hosts of the podcast you link are equally out of touch. Bad look all around, unless I'm completely misunderstanding you.

Edit: In the video YOU LINKED it was stated she reported these issues a year or more ago, so no, it's not a bandwagon thing either. But keep trying to blame women for worthless pieces of fucking shit like Furor.
Noysyrump
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Noysyrump »

Funkmasterr wrote: July 28, 2021, 12:36 pm

The Crosby thing was to avoid defamation. And while I roll my eyes at the labels/virtue signaling, it doesn't make her a bad person, and it doesn't make anything she accused dude of any less valid. What's wrong with being pansexual? What's wrong with her saying men offered to pay her for dates (this is a common thing in the adult world, you know). There is zero indication anywhere that she was the problem in this equation; some people can be very sexual/deviant (by society's standards) and keep that to themselves in the workplace, and you assuming that she didn't do this based off of nothing tells me that you're essentially victim blaming her. It's fucking gross, and the hosts of the podcast you link are equally out of touch. Bad look all around, unless I'm completely misunderstanding you.

Edit: In the video YOU LINKED it was stated she reported these issues a year or more ago, so no, it's not a bandwagon thing either. But keep trying to blame women for worthless pieces of fucking shit like Furor.
Bruh, she wasnt keeping it to herself. She was advertising it on twitter.

Now I dont know for sure, but I would be willing to bet, being a 'free sexual spirit' she was sleeping with him. He's not a bad looking guy, and probably rolling in dough. She wanted to snatch some of that up for herself.

I'm not victim blaming. I'm accusing of false alegations. This is just gamergate v2.0.
Last edited by Noysyrump on July 28, 2021, 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sick Balls!
Noysyrump
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Noysyrump »

Also Funk, in case you didnt get the memo, the ladies dont want you to protect them anymore. They are strong and independent.

Please treat them as an equal. They demand it.
Sick Balls!
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Okay dude, I'm bowing out. I don't respect your opinion and engaging any further is a colossal waste of my time. Trash is gonna trash.
Noysyrump
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Noysyrump »

Funkmasterr wrote: July 28, 2021, 1:11 pm Okay dude, I'm bowing out. I don't respect your opinion and engaging any further is a colossal waste of my time. Trash is gonna trash.
Cute from the guy who's only correct statement so far was "Train to zone" in this entire thread.

It wasnt a bad joke, it turns out it was the truth
Furor wasnt the only bad guy, it was office wide
He's not going to go to jail

You young man, need to get your head on straight. But you've always been like this, and it's why I love ya.
Sick Balls!
Noysyrump
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Noysyrump »

Winnow wrote: July 28, 2021, 10:52 am Drama!

Based off what I saw at EQ FanFaire back in 2003 which was pretty wild in its own right, I can see how a larger version of that (Blizz Con) would be a feeding ground for someone with an ass personality like Furor.
Alright Winnow, your turn, entertain me.

I never knew the guy, only went on like 1 or 2 raids with him and couldnt see guild chat or anything, and had my little duel with him in freeport.
He was a raider that never grouped, and I was a grouper mainly... so what exactly was so ass about him?

I probably had more interactions with Merlyn that I ever did with Furor.

Side note: I am the guy that finally laid the guild tag to rest after holding it for a few weeks in EQ2, before deciding nobody cared and deleting it.
Sick Balls!
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

It was written by a lawyer (or one of their assistants). Whether or not they are a "Tumblr idiot" is unknown at this time. Have you never seen a legal complaint before?

https://regmedia.co.uk/2021/07/22/activ ... plaint.pdf

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

I do hate the cancel culture and the "woke" crap that goes on these days but I highly doubt that's what's going on here. I find it easy to believe the accusations.
Noysyrump
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Noysyrump »

Winnow wrote: July 28, 2021, 5:07 pm I do hate the cancel culture and the "woke" crap that goes on these days but I highly doubt that's what's going on here. I find it easy to believe the accusations.
I dont doubt there was a lot of hanky panky going on. I was young once, worked at sea world in the 90s. It was a damn orgy all summer long.
But that was back in the 90s when people were all about having fun.

metoo changed all that. Now you cant even talk to women without being at risk, even when they initiate it. Just not worth it anymore. I mean the complaint against Furor was that he asked to marry someone. Like what?

I personally believe it's just the "woke" agenda of destroy destroy destroy. Infiltrate the company, start churning out garbage, alienating your customers (fans), and driving the business under. You cant get people to accept your communist utopia if they are rich and happy.
Sick Balls!
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

I hate Kotaku.. But... Timely!

https://kotaku.com/inside-blizzard-deve ... 1847378762

Also: Noysyrump you are on the wrong side here. But you do you.

--
Abelard
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Abelard »

The Cosby Suite actually had a picture of Cosby. You can't make this shit up, amazing.

Noysy I don't agree with you, but I have missed your rants.
Noysyrump
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Noysyrump »

Fuck, even I dont agree with me. But what fucking good is a flame board if ya aint gonna start fights!

Also, your entitled to be wrong! There aint nothing wrong with that.

As far as Cosby, have ya seen this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBDRwiS ... BMeister22
Doesnt that freak you out? Isnt that creepy as fuck? Why the hell would people laugh at the TV for that?

Oh yeh, it was a different age. The tail end of the free-love/psychedelics era when it was completely acceptable to get high and have sex. That didnt change until AIDS scared everybody.

Missed you too buddy. "ADEL!" Still remember shouting that in zone every time I saw ya. Talk to Xyun anymore?
Sick Balls!
Noysyrump
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Noysyrump »

Sick Balls!
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

For someone who doesn't want to watch random YouTube links.. What do you feel you are right about?

I mean.. This lawsuit was filed by the state of California.. After an investigation of over 2 years. It's not something that was hastily thrown together.

I'm not quite sure why you want to suck Furor's dick at this point in time but hey... If that's what you enjoy more power to you.

--
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

I am getting strong "if she didn't want the attention she shouldn't have dressed that way" vibes off of him, or at least his last post I read a while back before I put him on my ignore list (I have time for neither the misogynistic bullshit or the "hurrr trolling cuz it's the flamevault, amirite?"). Because on her social media accounts have some stuff that he considers deviant/whatever, that means that she must either be salivating at the chance to suck his dick and is mad because she couldn't get with the almighty furor; or that her having that info on social media means she should expect this behavior from coworkers, or a combo of both.

I saw a video of this douche and a few others at some panel a while back, and a woman asked whether they could make some WoW characters that don't look like Victoria Secret catalog models and they totally blew her off and humiliated her. That right there should be all the indication you need of how these pathetic adult frat boy pieces of shit conduct themselves. Fucking gross.

I remember in early EQ days I thought he was funny/cool. Granted I was like 17 years old, but I'm still fucking ashamed. Fuck this guy and anyone like him with a spiked bat.
Noysyrump
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Noysyrump »

Aslanna wrote: July 30, 2021, 7:10 pm For someone who doesn't want to watch random YouTube links.. What do you feel you are right about?

I mean.. This lawsuit was filed by the state of California.. After an investigation of over 2 years. It's not something that was hastily thrown together.

I'm not quite sure why you want to suck Furor's dick at this point in time but hey... If that's what you enjoy more power to you.
Sorry I wandered off to get into trouble elsewhere.

The vid was about all the evidence pointing to it being a woke attack continuation of gamer gate.
From certain wording, to demands such as more diversity and inclusion training, as apposed to, anti-sexual harrasment training.

The whole things feels as a "hire more women or we'll say you raped us" shake down. The only person who didnt bow down and kiss the boot was the woman whom they hired 4 months prior. Tell's me she knows what's up.
Sick Balls!
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Furor replying to a Feminist in 2010

https://twitter.com/chrisbratt/status/1 ... 4683125761
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
The best site known to man!
--++http://kwonryu.mybrute.com++--