Outriders

General discussion about other games, links to reviews, demos, etc - let us know about whats up and coming

Moderators: Funkmasterr, noel

Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Outriders

Post by Winnow »

Best Single/COOP shooter to come along in a long time.

All four classes are fun and the gun play is well done. The cover system is a bit wonky but the game is designed to be in your face combat so not a huge factor. All four classes have built in healing abilities of some sort.

Great looking environments, very good voice acting, good animations.

Destiny players will probably like this game.

There's a demo out on Steam and the consoles that lets you play quite a bit and carry over any weapon/gear drops into the full game releasing April 1st. I wish all games had this typo of demo. Nice job Square Enix. That demo earned you a couple full game purchases from me.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: Outriders

Post by Aslanna »

I've heard mixed things about it but it's nice that anyone can try it out and decide for themselves.

For me personally I do not need another live service game. I have Destiny 2 and Genshin impact.. Those 2 pretty much take up my game playing time.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

I'll check it out when I get a PS5. Should be patched up and have some balancing done by the time I get to it, which I'm fine with.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Full release is tomorrow (April 1)

Considering how few games, and even fewer quality games have been released the past year, it's one to consider. Big credit to Riot for the extensive free DEMO that carries over into the full game release. You will know for sure if it's worth your money before having to spend any money on it. Or no money at all if you already have Xbox Game Pass!

I would describe it as a better version of a Destiny type game.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

I don't have Game Pass. But from what I've seen already, and my own personal schedule, I have zero interest in it. So I've saving money regardless.

If there are those out there who end up liking it good for them! It's always nice to find something you like.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

It's only available on Xbox Game Pass for Xbox (not PC) so I bought it on Steam!