So, apparently freshontv died

Movie, DVD, and TV reviews and discussion

Moderators: Abelard, Drolgin Steingrinder

Tegellan
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

So, apparently freshontv died

Post by Tegellan »

Anyone have any good tv series torrent sites I can use? Most of the invite only ones want a screenshot of my stats, but the site is down, so I can't really provide that. Anyone who can help a brother out? =)
Fortune favors the brave!
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: So, apparently freshontv died

Post by Aslanna »

I don't download TV programs illegally because that's bad.. But if I did I'd just use a combination of usenet (not as good as it was) and Pirate Bay. Would cover you 90% of the way.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Why not just use Kodi with Exodus add-on? You can stream all the shows you want. Have poor internet connection or something that would prevent you from doing that? Takes like 5 minutes to setup for free. If you really want to keep the shows I think there's an add-on to save the files as you stream them.

Usenet is unreliable. Alternate is paying like $10/month for a download service and get your shows from a site like this:

http://rlsbb.ru/

Or a bazillion others just like it. ~ $10/month saves you a whole lot of torrent and searching hassles.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Fuck streaming. Some people like having things on their own server. I am not sure why that's so hard to comprehend.

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Aslanna wrote:Fuck streaming. Some people like having things on their own server. I am not sure why that's so hard to comprehend.
I know you're giving it your best shot but try actually reading my posts. I provide alternatives that include downloading with both my suggestions.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Why should I bother doing something you've given up on long ago? At this point there is no point.

--
Tegellan
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tegellan »

I have a good enough internet connection 60 mbit up and 300 down, so streaming is no problem. I just always liked the anonymity of bittorrent better than streaming. I do stream a lot of legal shows from netflix, viaplay etc., but I need to be able to download a few shows that are somehow never available here. But I may try your suggestion of Kodi if I cannot find a better option. Thanks =)
Fortune favors the brave!