Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

VPN

Post by Winnow »

If you don't use a VPN, you should.

here's 50GB for a month for life offer from Windscribe:

http://www.techradar.com/news/get-50gb- ... h-for-life

I signed up for it as a backup VPN. 50 GB is a lot of bandwidth for free which makes it notable. Instructions in link above to get it while toe promo is valid.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: VPN

Post by Aslanna »

Winnow wrote:If you don't use a VPN, you should.
And why is that?
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Aslanna wrote:
Winnow wrote:If you don't use a VPN, you should.
And why is that?
Check the latest law that was shot down that was trying to protect your information. ISPs still have the ability to track and sell your information without your consent. That's one big reason. Others are hackers, government, ad tracking etc of your IP.

https://threatpost.com/industry-braces- ... es/124645/

Lots of reasons to have a VPN.

I even get better bandwidth on You Tube and downloading files that my ISP artificially logjams.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

I know the reason. Republicans (for the most part). I just wanted to see if you'd go there. You didn't. So predictable.

Thanks Trump.

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Things remain the same. Same means it's a good idea to use a VPN. Same as when a democrat ran things. I not going to explain further. If you can't grasp it, good luck!

Sorry you have no idea how to compartmentalize things.

VPN also good for playing foreign games with region locks.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

No need to compartmentalize. Republicans fucked the American public. If you can't agree to that you're a big dumbo.

Of course most of them will be reelected in 2018. Americans are fuckin stupid and don't know how not to vote against their interests

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Good reason to get a VPN!
According to ecommerce pricing engine Comparitech in just under the 24 hours after the House of Representatives passed the resolution to repeal broadband privacy rules VPN subscriptions in the US have already surged by 239 percent.
Probably good to go with a free one if can't spring the few bucks for a full unlimited VPN service. Of the free ones, 50 GB is way more than standard.
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Tyekk
PSN ID: Tyek

Post by Tyek »

Winnow wrote:Good reason to get a VPN!
According to ecommerce pricing engine Comparitech in just under the 24 hours after the House of Representatives passed the resolution to repeal broadband privacy rules VPN subscriptions in the US have already surged by 239 percent.
Probably good to go with a free one if can't spring the few bucks for a full unlimited VPN service. Of the free ones, 50 GB is way more than standard.
Ok question. I want to go to VPN, should you use on the router too? It has an option to download.
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Tyek wrote:
Winnow wrote:Good reason to get a VPN!
Ok question. I want to go to VPN, should you use on the router too? It has an option to download.
Router only matters if you're concerned about other devices on your network. If primarily your PC is what matters, then you don't need it on your router. For instance, your game console. I like being able to switch on/off my VPN on my PC quickly. There are a few things that you might want your actual IP used for.