Moderators: Abelard, Drolgin Steingrinder

Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Orphan Black

Post by Funkmasterr »

I watched the first season of this on Amazon, and loved it. I grabbed the first couple of episodes from season 2 online because has me hooked. I'm generally not much for British shows, but this show is awesome. The pacing, acting, and story are all very well done, I'd definitely say give it a shot if you have access to Prime video or whatever channel it airs on (BBC, I believe).

As a side note, I've watched quite a few shows on Prime now that aren't available on Netflix. I don't have cable, so for me Prime has proven to be worth the money even ignoring the free shipping. I get the student discount, but I think even at full price I'd feel the same way.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: Orphan Black

Post by Winnow »

Yeah, I watched the entire first season episodes as they were released last year. It's a solid show. Not sure why I didn't mention it here. Probably because most here don't seem to go beyond Netflix when it comes to checking out recommended shows.

I downloaded the shows from the usual sources. I've grabbed the first three from the second season but haven't watched them yet.

The leading lady deserved the best actress Emmy for her performance last year but was robbed. There's a couple solid supporting actors in the show as well. Her gay "brother" does a good job.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

I have Season 1 but haven't watched it yet. Someday!

That poster freaks me out!
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

So... I'm now sitting on 3 seasons of this and haven't watched an episode. How has it progressed since the first season? Better? Worse? Worth watching? Not worth watching?
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

Still loving it. I have seasons 1 and 2 on bluray, and the finale of season 3 was tonight on BBC America. I will say that the Castor (male) clones took away a little too much from the primary story though.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

I haven't been able to get the first part of the third season on kickass.to, so I haven't seen the third season yet. I might eventually break down and pay for the first couple episodes. I liked the first two seasons quite a bit.